rising star learning — Stolen credit card number, continous biling of products we never ordered

G

Rising Star Learning sent us a pack of DVDs that we never ordered. They found our credit card # and billed $4.83 for shipping. They said we have 1 month to review it and after the month we would be charged over $80.00. They will continue to do this until canceled. They said shipping is non-refundable. Funny thing is that we never ordered this product, let alone even heard of the company. I had to change my credit card because of this. This company is out to scam people. BEWARE!!!

• Mr
    Mrs. Whitehead Nov 17, 2008

I also singed up to do thier free trial and learned that my account was hit with an $80.00 charge with me having the trail cd's for a total of 4 days. When calling the customer service I was informed that my money would not be refunded and they actually start counting from the day you place the order and if you do not receive the order until the 10th free trial day then you are screwed. This has truly angered me and I am going to find out what my consumer rights are.

• On
    onion Oct 29, 2008

I didnt even sign up for their trail I had never herd of them until they started charing me so now I am rather angry

• Pa
    paul Oct 08, 2008

i signed up for their 'free trial' and i cancelled within the period and was charged $19.95 which i did not have in my bank at the time and now i am in debt. nowhere in their terms and conditions did it say anything about charging me with $19.95 or else i would not have signed up.