rip-off companieshelp consumers

For anyone who thinks their rights have been violated or would like a letter sent on their behalf, there is help. My sister in-law introduced me to a New York Stock Exchange company that will have a provider law firm right a letter on your behalf for $36. That's it. Legal letterhead is very powerful. Watch how fast the company responds when they get that letter from your attorney. Watch how great you get treated. I have used the company twice now to write me a letter. Once for a home improvement repair and once for a warranty dispute on my computer. The service is just great. Your not locked into any agreement. Use the service whenever you want. I've noticed a lot more people are using it now. Anyways, if your interested email me and I will give you all the information. You can have a letter mailed out as soon as tomorrow.

[protected]@gmail.com

• Nu
    NURSEL Nov 12, 2013

I AM LIVING A NIGHTMARE. I ORDERED A WRINKLE PRODUCT ONLINE, FOR A 30 DAY TRIAL. UNDERSTOOD I WOULD BE CHARGED $79.00 LATER. GOT THE PRODUCT, 2 JARS OF SERUM AND CREAM, AND WITHIN A DAY OR SO GOT CHARGED $93.00, IMMEDIATELY TAKEN OUT OF MY BAND ACCOUNT. CALLED AND DEMANDED A REFUND, SENT THE PRODUCT BACK TO THE UK. WAS TOLD THEY CAN ONLY REFUND 50%. THEY ARE LISTED AS SHERIDAN LABS, AND RTVL, AND ALSO BEAUTY AND TRUTH. TALK ABOUT A RIP OFF. NOW I AM OUT $173.69 AND WILL PROBABLY NEVER SEE MY MONEY AGAIN. NEVER ORDER ANYTHING ONLINE FROM THESE COMPANIES WITH YOUR DEBIT CARD!!!