Ringaza WallpaperCancellation of Subscription

My son downloaded wallpaper and ringtone without my permission. I have tried to cancel this subscription twice by texting the following TEXT 75714 as instructed on the website www.ringaza.com. When doing the following I recieve a text back saying "Access Denied", there is no contact telephone number for this company. I want this service interrupted and a refund for this account from my son account as soon as possible. Please contact me via e-mail at [protected]@yahoo.com.

Ms Nicole Taylor