Rimes Ventures Inc.Beware!

Brandon Rimes does not practice good busines at all with the contractors. My husband and I have been waiting for payment on (2) work orders since freakin September. He tells you to get with Ashley the so called "payments" person and she doesn't have the decency to return your calls. Its funny because when they wanted the work done they were blowing up our damn phones. When its time to pay - they want to run from them. When I finally did get him on the phone he claims that they probably hadn't gotten paid yet because they "always" pay their contractors.

Give me a damn break. Its been over (4) months. I know how the system works. The banks don't take this long to pay. He told us in the beginning that the longest it could take is 90 days. Its been well over 120. We had to borrow money in the first place to get the equipment to do the jobs which he claimed all you needed to start out with was a few locks. That was an outright LIE. He advertises for people on "craigslist" - no experience necessary but then expects you to know exactly what to do. I have seen other REO companies that are way more organized and actually give you guidelines to go by that we will be working with from now on.

If you see an ad for this company wanting REO contractors - I would advise you to keep looking elsewhere. We are in a recession. Money is vital. Don't lie and pay me what you owe me.

More Rimes Ventures Inc. Complaints & Reviews

• Yo
    yomama313 Aug 27, 2011

he has two more complaint sections devoted to him...and a whole new scam http://www.brandonrimes.com/

• Yo
    yomama313 Aug 27, 2011

I suggest you guys all file small claims against him, that is what I had to do. He paid his ins deductible and had a lawyer come instead of him, either way i got paid all that was owed, plus fees for filing.

• Ta
    tandtcleaning Mar 18, 2011

The State of Florida said if we all file complaints with www.myfloridalicense.com ( Brandon has a real estate license and as a licensed contractor you dont want any complaints on your license )www.myfloridalegal.com and call Dept of consumers [protected]. That the state will step in and investigate.

• Add me to the list of people that Rimes Adventures has also scammed. Fortunately, their outstanding balance to us is only $503. Yet, I still don't plan to write it off. They sent us work orders under a couple of company names and none of the owners, staff, or employees at either one will respond to our demands for payment. I think it's time to follow through with small claims actions against them.

Brandon Rimes Victim Dec 31, 2010

At last OCWEN looks like they are going to help me please send all of your invoices and emails to [email protected] no promise what do you got to lose!

Another Brando Rimes Victim!

• Fr
    FraudHelp Dec 30, 2010

Everyone need to file a fraud complaint with HUD Call toll free: [protected]
    HUD Office of Inspector General Hotline, GFI
    451 7th Street, SW
    Washington, DC 20410

MR Rimes this is a crime and I hope everyone calls

• Mo
    moredecai2012 Dec 28, 2010

Sorry to hear about you troubles with Crapton Antivrius. Kaspersky is a good tool. OF course you could have downloaded AVAST or AVG or even AVIRA all three are free.

WhybeDishonest Dec 16, 2010

I am sadden I just spoke with Mr. Brandon Rimes and all he owes me is $150.oo dollars and he told me he has been hack and his house is about to be tooken...I see now I dont believe one word he says out his mouth. After reading all these complains I will alway check on a company before i do work blindly. I will definitely put a lien on the house in question today if i can thanks bswalks.
    Thank God I found out before I did any more work for this DISHONESTcompany!!!

• Bs
    bswalks Dec 06, 2010

We have been contracting for Rimes for about a year and a half. We have had ups and downs over time with them, slow pay but always got paid eventually. But-I always kept an eye out...I noticed the checks would be drawn on different banks, or dated several weeks before they actually arrived. A sure sign someone is not financially sound. It would appear at this point, that even though we have to spend money to complete this work, he is going to make sure he gets paid first. Thank GOD he is only into us for 1600.00, unfortunately it's all grass so there will have to be a butt load of liens placed on properties. Save yourself the headache, find out how to place liens and get to it! The banks can't sell them until all liens are satisfied. You will get paid, eventually.

What breaks my heart about this, is I referred a woman to work for them. She was in a desperate situation, begged and borrowed to get started and I hope and pray she got paid!

• Be
    BEAU POWELL Aug 31, 2010

The guy is unethical. Bottom Line. He conned me the same way. Go to your courthouse and file a mechanical lean against his company. They cant get it together in the office bc, he can not keep the same people in their working. I have never talked to same person twice. I bought 700.00 in materials, completed $3, 0000 worth of work and got payed $200.00. He then offered to send me $70.00 4 months later. Contact me at [email protected] and we will split the lawyer cost and create a case against him. DONT LET HIM GET YOU LIKE HE GOT US.

JohnJones Aug 18, 2010

Do not count on this money for your sol income. You have good weeks and you have bad weeks. Some weeks your slammed. Some you dont even make enough to pay for the gas it took to go to the jobs.
    It can take way over 45 days to get paid. So you need to make sure you have enough money to get you thru. Some jobs pay faster than others. The smaller ones seem to pay faster then the bigger ones.
    One week you may get a pool boarding (cost for materials around $600.00 ) a trash out ( cleaners, locks, yard cut and window boarding-around $60.00) and regular yard cuts ( fuel for truck and lawn equipment $30.00) So in one week you spent $690.00. The qustion is can you wait 4 months to get your money. And still pay your expenses to continue to work to make more money! Hope this helps you out Mr Happy Lawns.

• Mr
    mrhappylawns Aug 04, 2010

I would like to know if you are starting a new business if you would sign up wtith this company because I have 5 kies and I do not have the money to get burned I can't afford to pay the cost of all the fees and be able to survive and haveto wait for a long period of time before I would get paid and be able to pay my people it sounds like a good deal but my concerns or are that the comments are very disturbing when you have a small business. I just wanted to write this comment because I have a family to support and alot on the line with the starting of my business. I would love itif you all would right back and give me some feedback about this company and if you are satisfied and successful with them, if you get paid in a timley manner and if you would recommend joining their business and any experiances you have had either past or present/good or bad all feedback welcomed and appreciated!god bless and thank you all!

• Mi
    Miss DMM Jul 30, 2010

I have personally know Brandon for many years first as an employee and than as a friend. Brandon was always a great employer and a good friend when I needed one. I have personally refered several people to Brandon for work in several states with no problem and will continue to do so. As several people have written, if you do not complete the jobs properly you will not be paid. In every office there can be people who do not know how to talk to people or even how to do their jobs. Brandon is a good person and as long as I've know him has always tried to do the right thing. Never once have I ever had to ask Brandon to pay me when he was supposed to, not even when I worked for him as needed in addition to my full time job.

• Tm
    TMatt Jul 27, 2010

Then you are liars...plants to sound good.

I am in Greenville S.C. I cut 2 yards for them and have been trying to get paid for months... The work was done per the specifications with "plenty" of photos as requested.

It's grass cutting, , , not rocket science. AND THEY WILL NOT PAY THE BILL...PERIOD.

I know a SCAM and DEADBEAT when I see one. This guy is total [censor]. I plan to get those together and go after this low life for FRAUD...

Then again, I'm not that far from FL. Used to do skip tracing and bounty hunting. Maybe better to go have a chat with him in person.

• Ho
    Howard Greg Jul 02, 2010

I have been working for Rimes ventures for 1 and a half years. I have never had a issue with getting paid as long as I did the job right and on time. So for all you complainers you need to go back and really think about the work orders your waiting on pay from and whether or not you did the job right or on time. For any new people considering joining them here is my advice. Follow the rules that are explained. Also don't count on this job being a sole source of income forever because they can only give you what they have and they only have what the banks give them. Also don't listen to these people because Rimes Ventures is in 49 states and only this many people have complained think about how many people Brandon must have working with him and compare that to the number of complaints. Every business will have some complainer because they don't do the job right or on time so when Brandon turns it is the bank doesn't pay him so he can't pay these people. Don't let the people who can’t handle doing work on time and right ruin your chance to work for a great company.

• Je
    Jeremy Fowler May 09, 2010

I too have been screwed by Brandon and will never work for him again.Somebody needs to kick his ### I would if I lived in his area but since I am in Charleston, SC not happening. But everyone think twice before they decide to work for this chump.

• Do
    DONE WRONG2 MANY TIMES May 02, 2010

I HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR RIMES SINCE DEC 09 I HAVE LEARNED QUICKLY THAT YOU DONT BELIEVE EVERYTING THAT COMES OUT OF HIS MOUTH, (BRANDON) HE HAS PROMISED THAT PAYMENT WOULD BE COMING THEN ITS WE ARE HAVING PROBLEMS IN THE OFFICE, THEN ITS WE ARE MOVING TO A NEW LOCATION AND WE WILL BE HAVING TO GO OVER YOUR INVOICES AGAIN TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON WITH NON PAYMENT. THEN THEY LET THE ONE (ASHLEY) GO, THAT WAS SOPPOSED TO BE DOING ALL THE INVOICES AND PAYMENTS, TO HIRE THE NEW GIRL DAWN TO TRY TO FIX THE MESS THATS LEFT FROM THE OTHER GIRL THAT HAS MESSED ALL THIS UP. I THINK ITS A SCAM, THEY GOT YOU JUMPING THROUGH HOOPS, I HAVE SENT ALL OF MY INVOICES IN TWICE TO THEM FOR NON PAYMENT, I STILL HAVE YET TO RECEIVE IT. YES HE WILL SEND YOU A CHECK FOR $250. OR MAYBE $400 BUT ITS TWO WEEKS APART AND NOWHERE WHAT YOU HAVE MADE THIRTY DAYS PRIOR TO THAT, HE IS TAKING OUR HARD EARNED $$$$$$$ AND USING IT TO GO ON THESE EXPENSIVE CRUISES AND WE HAVE TO SIT AT HOME WONDERING IF WE ARE GETTING TO KEEP OUR LIGHTS ON, OR FEED OUR KIDS WHILE THIS ARRAGANT ### GOES OFF TO SEE THE WORLD ON OUR MONEY, MY ADVICE TO ANYONE WHO WISHES TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY DONT RIMES VENTURES IS A RIP OFF, THEY LIE AND CHEAT EVERY STEP OF THE WAY, STAY AWAY FROM RIMES VENTURES. ADVICE FROM AN

ALABAMA CONTRACTOR, THATS GETTING SCREWED

• En
    enjoy your trip Apr 22, 2010

I have also worked for Rimes Ventures Inc and have not gotten paid, I call, email, fax and no response and now in his own words he is on a cruise "Brandon Rimes... SO excited about our Med cruise next week, flying into Barcelona, Spain and hitting N Africa, France, Greece and Italy! Taking mom and my lil Brae, Cant wait!". Im guessing this is why I get no response or check. Here I am trying to keep a roof over my head and food on the table for the family and this little ### is traveling the world on "OUR" money. I have went above and beyond to make sure all my photos were correct and jobs completed and turned in on time and I still have not gotten paid. I completed the work correctly there is no excuse for non-payment. I would highly recommend that you do not work for this company unless you just have time to kill, money to burn on your own expense, because you will not be paid for anything you do.
    And as far as the person who said his dad does not pay like this, someone needs to start a complaint on him also..This is where Brandon must have learned his business practices from. He will also deduct anything he can from you for no reason, they are known to fake everything which is why you are cutting grass 10 feet tall for 22-23 dollars because they have used your extra photos to turn in as if they cut the grass but really no one has been there in a month and they just sit back and collect the money for nothing. He also has a thing for the ladies in his office i hear and has had some arrests and charges about that.
    I hope when reading this will see you do not need to work for these people.

• Fe
    fegundez Apr 21, 2010

These guys are definately having problems. I wonder if there arn't temps or free interns working there. I also get some pay occaisionally but then go weeks or even months without anything! I would say don't start if you havn't started already here.

• Mr
    mr .me Apr 06, 2010

I am part owner of a property preservation co.I have been doing REO work for over 2 years now and sub work from 5 companies.I personally will no longer do any work for this company.I am still owed money on several jobs, that were completed per hud regs, and were done properly.Some jobs date back as far as october 09 ... These people make you jump thru hoops for payment and when they do pay it is partial payments and the dates are out of wack, i got paid for a job done in feb, but still am awaiting payment on 1 oct job and several december jobs...I strongly recomend staying away from this company.I have recieved 1 call back in 2 years in buisness, with working for 5 companies.So i do know what i am doing.And take it from me.Stay away...Run from this company!!!

• Di
    dishonest firm Apr 06, 2010

They can’t seem to get there ### together in the office, no one knows what is going on. They try to send you places that are out of your area. Can be up to 230 miles away from your home base. Then only pay you $10.00.no mileage. Also they tell you that there is work for you, lock changes, mowing repairs. 50% of the time that is not true. If you bid on something you never hear yes or no on it. And if ocwen is the morgage holder, you will not get any work, since they sell their property as is. And most cases they have someone hide the trash in the back yard so the pictures look good in the front of the house. I have looked at many houses that need repairs, items that Brandon said, needs to be done but we don’t get paid for it, they do. Or him and his staff are using us contractors to do free work, to feather their nest, with their clients’ to get, kick backs. Will tell something else that most of you don’t know. His firm adds a percentage on your invoice, so when they submit to ocwen or whoever and they have you do the work for, when it comes time to pay the inflated invoice they bargain it down to what there percentage is. They get their money you don’t. Yes they did not get paid on your invoice like they tell you. But they got there markup on your invoice. They got plus points on their report card, and you get zip. Also if you have the insurance like he requested, make sure that you have your insurance person take his name off, someone will file a claim on you. Keep a paper trail of job orders, and pictures. Make them respond to you either by mail or email. So you have a copy. Also know who the work was done for ocwen or who ever watch their sale flyers and internet sites for your pictures that they refused.
    Also be very careful when you do a property inspection, with parties still in it. You could get harmed by them. Hope this helps some of you guys out with a different look at what they are doing.

• Ti
    tired_of_drama Apr 05, 2010

I am a contractor in Ocean Springs, Mississippi. For all the years I been in the contracting business I learned one thing, there is 3 sides to every story. Your story, his story, and the truth. Im not here to analyze or call anyone a liar. What I can tell you is that I have worked for Brandon Rimes for a few months now. He has paid for my materials upfront, which no other property preservation contractor has ever done. He has offered me an advance but I turned it down and told him just to keep me busy. He has offered me to recruit and be QC foreman. Most of all when it was time to pay I only asked once and was not only paid for what I did but he still gave me an advance on top of paying for materials. The 2nd time they paid me I didnt even have to chase them down, they paid me for what was owed plus more than what we agreed upon. There was however one time I didnt get paid for work that was done but that was my fault not Brandon's. If all of you contractort remember well during those webinar meetings, he simply states that if you dont have proper photos, the banks wont pay and therefore you wont be paid. Im not defending Brandon but I know from experience that when my people didnt do the job properly I sure as hell didnt pay them especialy when it was unacceptable work and that i wouldnt be paid. How can the man pay people when they do unacceptable work and therefore he dont get paid. So again there are 3 sides to every story and I can verify my side and that is he has always paid me on time. And he has paid for my materials to get the job done, plus an advance, so before we start slandering people lets make sure we have our facts straight

• Sc
    scott baker Mar 23, 2010

Brandon Rimes is a conartist!!! My husband done 3000 dollars worth of work and everything was fine including his pics until it was time for payment. we have also contacted our lawyer and his court day is on the way... anybody looking for christian work should look somewhere else. Brandon Rimes is going straight to HELL when he dies because he is the farthest thing from a christian that iv seen. Brandon needs to find a new career like living in a box because he will not make it very far with all the law suites. I agree with everybody else on this website Brandon is a DIRTY, FILTHY, COWARD, LOW DOWN AND LOTS MORE THAT I CANT SAY. He said on his blog he felt sorry for us but the truth is we all feel sorry for him his day is coming. Ashley is a lier as well and when you bring that to Brandons attention he gets all defensive what are they dating???? who cares DO NOT DO WORK FOR bRANDON RIMES

Thanks Scott Baker

whatever!!! Mar 04, 2010

and they also were signed up on the same day? WOW, I do wonder who put the good comments because all the people I have met have the same negative comments, and are now just starting to receive payments that were owed from 2008 because a lawyer is involved...

• Oh
    oh please Feb 25, 2010

how interesting that all of the positive comments were posted right around the same time...

• Fi
    field svc Feb 25, 2010

Over the last year I've completed over $25, 000.00 in invoices for Brandon and have NEVER had a problem recieveng payment that we could not resolve. If you've submitted your work on time, with all the photos and documents to justify payment, then you WILL BE PAID. I've never had anything but a good experience with Brandon AND his staff. I've been in this business for just over 10 years and I quickly learned that good clients and contractors are worth their weight in gold. If you've been denied paymeny by Brandon or any other company, without justification, then there are avenues in place to help you collect what is owed to you. Otherwise, it might be time for you to consiber another business and leave this to those of us who can produce a quality product ON TIME. Understand that we are all contractors, not employees. We do not get paid just for showing up!

BRIMES Feb 25, 2010

Good day -
    This is Brandon RImes owner of the the company and I have finally had time to take the opportunity to stop working my butt off everyday, dawn til dusk, to address some of the ignorance that is being thrown out by people who obviously have nothing better to do than try to slander my name.
    First off, when we assign work to a crew we explain in great detail the importance of photos; before, during and after shots showing every step of the work ordered. And if completed properly/on time we submit to the client and they will pay within 30-45 days for those jobs invoiced. Everyone knows this is how the industry works UP FRONT! I am a christian person who does the right thing, goes above and beyond to help people, on more than one occasion I have lent money to people (crews/subs) who were in desperate need to buy a VEHICLE/TRUCKS, I have also lent money or advanced money to MANY crews people who needed it to pay bills or what ever reason, I AM A GOOD PERSON! These people that slander my name are frustrated and I feel sorry for them, but they cannot point their frustration toward me when they DID NOT COMPLETE JOB/JOBS properly, on time or with proper photos. I DONT HAVE TIME TO WASTE ON THESE ISSUES, I am so busy taking care of my good crews and making sure they all get work and our company continues to grow!
    Like many comedians/successful people say "if I dont get a couple new haters each day/week then I must not be doing something right!" PEACE, LOVE and God Bless to ALL!

• Wr
    WRPropertymaintenance1010 Feb 25, 2010

I have been a contractor for Brandon Rimes for over a year now. When I signed up with him, like the other companies I sign up with he states that you get paid when the bank pays. Everyone of you agreed to this when you started taking work. I do know that he WILL pay when the bank does. I have always been paid. I do also know that the banks don't always pay for whatever reason. Late work, you as a contractor being shady and overcharging (not using hud guidelines and standards), and for unseen reasons. You are not an employee of Brandon Rimes. You are an individual business owner that has to take the good with the bad. You take the risks. If you individuals are having these problems, it isn't because he is mistreating you, it's because you are not educated in this business and shouldn't even be in it. It's people like you that do poor work and try to cheat the system that causes the problems for the contractors that actually do their work. You have no legal recourse because you agreed to his terms which are very fair. His office staff works really hard to deal with the situations you all cause and they do continually contact the national vendors to try to get their payments. They have as much vested interest in collecting as you do because that's what pays to keep the business going. Quit trash talking and get a "job" that you are more suited for. This is a business and you need to treat it like a business. Go read about how it works. I have been in it for well over 2 years and I know that it is a tricky business. Do the job well and in a timely fashion and you WILL be paid.

BRIMES Feb 25, 2010

Many of these comments and complaints seem unjust and not verified. I have been working in this industry a long time and I know the importance of putting together good before, during and after shots to justify your work. I also know that if you dont have these or supply these by the DUE DATE then you will not be paid! It has a trickle down effect, unlike most other industries!
    Rimes Ventures, Inc. has been a great partner to me and my organization, paying on time for work completed properly, even advancing me money on more than one ocassion!

• Ra
    Ray Williams Feb 24, 2010

Well i see iam not the only one who has been taken by mr rimes well iam doing something iam taking legal action against him and his company people please bewear of this company they are no good

• Ri
    richard moneyhun Feb 18, 2010

did u guys do poor quality work that would warrent him not getting payed for the job. as a result you arent getting payed?

whatever!!! Feb 18, 2010

HE OWES ME ABOUT $10, 000. AFTER 6 MONTHS OF WORK. THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW !!!We ALL NEED TO REPORT HIM TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU (NOW) TO TAKE HIM OUT OF BUSINNESS. SO HE CAN STOP GETTING RICH FROM OUR SWEAT!!!

• Wl
    wldhrt Feb 10, 2010

We are in the same boat, only we have a jobs going back to May of 2009. Brandon owes us about $2000 for many jobs since that time. Some of these are properties we have done multiple times and got paid, so why would we not get paid for all of them?? The only reason we continued to keep working for him, was to stay in touch to get our money. We are being told that he has not been paid for those jobs, but the other contractors we work for pay every 30 days whether they have been paid or not. Like the rest of you, this is our only income and having to put out the materials and time and not getting paid for it hurts. I will be contacting Milennys Foira also, as I was not sure what I could do to collect our money. EVERYONE - DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!!!

• Ca
    candl39 Jan 30, 2010

No travel expenses, no payments for work done (with required pictures submitted and all hoops jumped through), no compensation for hauling off trash from the work site, no compensation for gasoline or fuel, no supplies compensated for, including the "special arrangement" for house locks with an online site. YOU have to pay for your own house locks that stay with the house. So you're out money for the locks.

We drove over 6 hours to get to and from an "immediate and urgent" job because these people said no one else would go down there. Well, now I know why. They gave us same day notice @ noon with no chance to prepare our own (personal) equipment. We quickly threw some stuff in the truck. When we asked to get to this job the next day, we were threatened with cancellation. We didn't know to bring our own cleaning water because "Jack" (woman) never said anything and neither did Brandon. You have to bring your own cleaning water to wash down cabinets, mop floors and clean toilets (some of which had bugs harvesting in them). We hauled off bricks, furniture and trash and was never compensated the "$400" for our efforts. And we drove back to our home with a flat tire from a nail we caught while piling the trash up which we told them about when we were on the work site.

1/2 way down to the site and about 2 1/2 hours from our home, we were called by "Jack" to ask if we brought our lawnmower because the yard needed mowing. We told her no because no one said anything and also reminded her that the house had no electricity and no lights so we would have been mowing in the dark. She was understanding and asked if I could take extra pictures of anything in/around the house that needed to be done so that they could get back with the bank/Realtor to put in more work orders for the property. She called once more about an hour later and asked if we could mow the grass. Seriously. I gave her pictures of a front and side yard that equalled appx 1/2 acre. There was no way to bush hog the back yard.

We were promised the money in 30 days but have never seen it. But we were contacted to do other jobs! We were "assigned" a simple yard mowing job for $23 for our efforts - IN ANOTHER STATE! No travel expenses, no nothing and we had to get it done same day. That would have been an 18 hour trip for $23. We were assigned another one an hour away. Again, for only $23 which wouldn't have paid for our gas getting there. When we requested that we be assigned only yard work in our immediate area, all office staff suddenly grew horns and was very ugly about things. We would have still been waiting on payment because they stopped answering our calls.

And only AFTER these people get paid by the bank. All of their office staff truly enjoy what they do. Threats of lawsuits are even on the initial conference call and they have "plants" on the call that sing this guy's praises! But if you'll notice, they are on all the conference calls at least the ones I sat in on. We were told to send our correspondence to an email address that belonged to a woman who "didn't work" there anymore (last name is Beer) ! Eventually, I stopped talking to them on the phone and got all the answers I needed from them in email. Brandon didn't "like (my) attitude" and stopped corresponding with me.

He knew we were facing foreclosure and needed that money in a bad way. He even said he'd help us with short-sell contacts that he knew. Nothing. No money. No help. No nothing. I'm sure he sets a fine example for friends and family all the while doing shady business, for sure. Contact me @ [email protected] yahoo.com (omit spaces) if you have any questions. By the way, this was in September 2009. He stopped correspondence/communication that same month. We honestly believe the man had absolutely NO intention going into the agreement to pay us $400 for the "urgent" job that would cost him his contract if we didn't help him out.

• Ib
    ibrrorg Jan 28, 2010

Just read this and contacted the Ms. Fiora. I am thankful this site exists. I do volume REO work here in TN and was considering working for these folks; the ad was on Craigslist. DEFINATELY will not now!

FYI---any payments taking longer than 35 days and you oughta rethink the company. I work for banks, real estate companies and a provider for HUD and have NEVER had more than a 39 day turn around time. It would probably mean that the company doesn't have the capital in place to sustain REO services if they cannot pay you in a timely fashion.

• Ba
    Bad apple Jan 28, 2010

I also agree.. When I ask about payment.. no response.. from them. Not doing any more work for them after reading all this

• paramountofflorida Jan 28, 2010

Brandon,

I can only hope you read these complaints, because they are a reflection of people you have hurt. To sub-contract in the preservation business means you must pay your sub-contractors even though you are awaiting payment from the lenders. I understand that some work orders get return because the job was not done properly. However after the jobs are submitted to the lender they usually respond immediately if their is any discrepancy with the work. And the invoices which remain in question are over 120 days pass due. I would not recommend anyone to work for your company. It is preservation companies such as yours that embarrass the business. Pay your contractors!!! Your slogan, "When we get paid you get paid". IT is ridiculous. We as sub-contractors to your company do not have the control to solicit the lenders whom issued the work orders to demand payment and it is obvious that your staff does not have the capability to handle the collection of payment properly. Moving forward, at this time I solicit anyone whom is a sub-contractor of Rimes Venture and is owed money to contact me directly.
    I have an attorney whom has advised me of the appropriate actions to take regarding over due invoices. I will show you how to recuperate your losses. At no cost what so ever just the satisfaction of knowing I was able to assist in helping a fellow contractor in the business whom has been harmed by a wana-be-national preservation company.

Milennys Foira