[Resolved] Ricks Hemp Oilscammer

S Dec 05, 2019

Disgusted to say that i am going to spend my days with the intent to shut down every website where this evil sick twisted individual has attempted to place fake reviews and pass off his scam as legitimate business while stealing money in the thousands from those who sought cbd oil for cancer. A dear friend has had her husband pass away during the time she was robbed of $5, 000 only to receive abuse and threats when she questioned this. She has come to me seeking legal advice and my observation is with regard to all the reviews herein that somehow this individual has still been able to do what he does it is time this goes to the media and is exposed to a broader network of people. Because whoever is behind it... Oh your day will come! Whether your on gods side or the side of the devil..one thing that is inevitable for us all is death and yours is going to be a horrible one! For all the innocent and ill people you prey on there will never be a light at the end of the tunnel. If you're reading this and i hope you are..mark my words your responses to others are so well done and you're good at what you do as a scammer..i have no doubt in that at all but everytime you receive a payment and send nothing but a story and sit behind your screen celebrating another victory, just know that you're one step closer to where you belong. Beneath us all in the blackest of holes where even your ashes behind would be a burden.. you are an accident on this earth. You are the real cancer! And your crime is irreversible like the person you are. Wont keep you any longer... Off to find your next victim you putrid human if you can even be called that..

• Ricks Hemp Oil's response · Dec 05, 2019

This is a Fake review, most likely from a competitor. We do not have a product for $5, 000 all the retail products are under $800 and the re-sellers have the wholesale pricing. I do not know who you are or why you would leave a review without a name or right of reply but you apparently spend your days closing down sites and leaving reviews but yet have only a single review here on complaints board. There is an 1800 number listed on site and every single call is itemized yet not a single complaint???

You have signed up and created one fake review to try and hurt us or have mistaken us for someone passing off as Rick Simpson as many scammers do but either way due to your ignorance you are just as bad as those really scamming people out there. I am proud of what I do charging $75 for 500mg of CBD when with a prescription it is $600. I have been raided, had oils confiscated, bank accounts and car taken from my hospital bed and most people know this.

Every single client with cancer is referred to me so I can then refer to an integrative doctor for treatments. So again, I am proud of what I do can you say the same?

• Resolution Statement