Ricks Hemp Oilcannabis oil

I

Gary the founder of this company has a volatile temper and atrocious vulgar language regardless of whether you have stage 4 and dying
We paid $1000 upfront the order didn’t arrive when I quoted I received aggressive emails back that his assets were frozen and swore and blamed and took his anger and frustration out on us. We re struggling and $1000 is everything we had. After I lodged an online complaint he negotiated that if I took it off he would send us a lesser concentrate of the oil till end of the year and reimburse us, another shipment didn’t arrive I followed up and his anger came at me as to what the hell is going on. I explained I didn’t know it hasn’t arrived and he hadn’t responded to my emails and he was still meant to reimburse us some time (been 5months). he didn’t reimburse and Will no longer send any oil and told us to go to hell and figure it out. A scathing email really unprofessional.

Gary Ricks Hemp Oil Dec 27, 2017

Isabella aggressive, angry??? we had oil confiscated and yet after selling everything I own you have been sent over $3000 of oil and herbs to compensate and now you write this complete and utter rubbish. thank you and all the best

• Ha
    HappyBlossom Jan 20, 2018

This GARY guy is an effing [censor], don’t deal with him, he has zero respect for people and assumes you are out to get high, what an [censor], is not worth the time of day, take your sick loved ones elsewhere.

• Simone Bradley Apr 02, 2018

I have been buying from them for close to 3 years and while we did have an order delayed in May 2017 he replaced with double and to this day follows up weekly. I can't thank him enough very caring and have never found him to be abusive.

• Di
    Di Wesley May 09, 2018

I cannot believe these outrageous statements. Gary was more than helpful and by far the most knowledgeable person in Australia that i have spoken with. Maybe he just doesn' t have a high tolerance to [censored]... nor do i

• Su
    Sull Jul 06, 2019

@Di Wesley Actually Gary sells hemp seed oil with black seed oil at outrageous prices and lets people think they are buying CBD which they are not. Gary is really nice to people when it suits him. Gary will turn on you given time. Just ask him if his oil is real CBD.

Gary Ricks Hemp Oil Jul 16, 2019

@Sull The hemp seed and black seed along with brain octane is the carrier oil. There are many testing facilities available not sure who u are but not a customer

Gary Ricks Hemp Oil Jul 16, 2019

@Gary Ricks Hemp Oil by the way Sul we have concentrate at 310mg per ml CBD. Buy a sample and if is not CBD i will refund 20 times the amount

Angie Fraser Jun 10, 2018

I have dealt with Gary recently and he was very helpful, and I got my order quickly. All good here. Cheers

• Be
    Beverley Park Jun 27, 2018

I recently ordered from Gary it arrived the next day the service was excellent and and they were very pleasant with me over the phone as well

John Leondis Aug 04, 2018

I also have ordered from Gary and received items as he promised along with instructions, all those negative posts about him have some impact on our faith but we remain hopeful, please be careful what you post as it effects others as well

Blake Hedges Oct 04, 2018

I've had nothing but great dealings with Gary.
    I found him extremely helpful, he went out of his way to actually educate and have a conversation with me when I first called without making me feel like an ignorant idiot.
    I've now ordered off him multiple times and each time he has been nothing short of what I think is excellent service all round!
    I cannot thank this man enough!

Blake Hedges Oct 04, 2018

I Find these Negative reviews extremely hard to believe.

I have ordered off Gary now a few times and each time has been nothing short of amazing with his knowledge and customer service.
    He took the time to educate and talk to me in a way that was not condescending and really helpful.

I would recommend anyone to use Ricks Oils and you have a loyal customer here for life!
    Cannot thank you enough!

• Di
    diedee Oct 11, 2018

i ordered twice and the delivery was prompt, any contact via email was helpful and courteous .. it was a pleasure dealing with ricks oil ... thank you

Maree C Oct 29, 2018

I also got abuse from Gary Mcdonald. An absolute disgraceful person. You dont tell somebody to go hang themselves. Because they are asking how to take the 15ml tester bottle you sent. No directions No nothing. and you charge like a wounded bull. Compassionate suppliers would not charge you $1000. I know a person that sells if for 50 mls for $60 with postage!

Gary Ricks Hemp Oil Nov 10, 2018

@Maree C Maree Chadwick you never ordered oil you received Elixinol 100mg and Elixinol 300mg sample bottles completely free. You could not get high off those products so you started a Hemp Oil scammers post on facebook telling everyone CBD oil is a scam. You then sent those free bottles to Melbourne student journalist Christiane Barro. She then had Melbourne university test those 2 oils along with 2 other people who you convinced were victims. I believe the oil you sent was mixed with something because the tests came back 0.52 and 1.92% CBD rather than the 3.45% the two other bottles showed. You again received free oil but because you could not get stoned and did not like pricing of the products we sold you decided you would start a campaign of lies and abuse calling us scammers. Dod I abuse YES I DID YOU ARE A HORRIBLE MISERABLE PERSON WHO LIES TO SICK PEOPLE TELLING THEM THEY NEED HIGH THC THAT WILL END UP HAVING THEM IN A COUCH. You know people selling this for 50mls with postage well if they can give it away great. We resell legal organic products created in a lab not in the backyard with pesticides and solvents. What I have started doing is stop sending free sample bottles because I just end up with people on here calling me a scammer again when they have received something free. Anyone reading this we h=gace Nare Chadwick free oil but we have scammed this lady????

Gary Ricks Hemp Oil Nov 10, 2018

@Gary Ricks Hemp Oil PS Maree after Testing the 100 and 300mg oils (ONLY NOT OUR STRONG OIL) you told the world we were scamming people with cancer with these week oils. If you are a real honest person why did you not tell people that you did not test the 500, 1000, 2000, 3600, 5000 or 10, 000 mg oils the actual oils we use to treat conditions and not the cheap $30 and $65 oils you sent for testing???

@Gary Ricks Hemp Oil typo should read

Anyone reading this we gave this Maree Chadwick free oil only 100 and 300mg bottles for general health not to treat anything but yet again free but we have scammed this lady???? She runs a facebook post hemp oil scammers and whenever anyone defends me she bans them and deletes their comments. She has had this vendetta since 2016 or early 2017 and why she is still writing reviews in late 2018. She finally found a journalist be it a student willing to listen to her and sent her two of our weakest oils and made out we were selling these for cancer. This lady will do anything to discredit CBD oil and the people who sell it because of bottom line her and her kids and their friends she supplies THC to and who are well known to the police in Wollongong cant get stoned.

@Gary Ricks Hemp Oil Typo above we gave Maree Chadwick free oil

Blake Hedges Nov 14, 2018

@Maree C Maree,
    You clearly have a bee in your bonnet about something but I can guarantee you it is NOT about the Oil.
    If you would clearly read his website, if you go to Purchase ANYTHING below 5000 it comes up with a warning saying "DO NOT PURCHASE THIS OIL IF YOU WISH TO TREAT CANCER, EMAIL US AN D WE WILL DISCUSS WHAT IS NEEDED BUT A MIMIMUM 5000 or 10, 000 is needed to treat cancer patients.
    If you can get this strength for $60 then WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE bitching? Go and buy the oil, but i can GUARANTEE at that price it is going to do NOTHING for your condition what ever that maybe.
    After reading what you have written, I think you are way past help.
    Do you research before posting damaging online reviews.
    Send your $50 Oil off for testing, I WOULD LOVE to see the lab results.
    I bet it would be Nothing but Hemp seeds oil which has little to Zero therapeutic value.
    Also, if you read the email that comes with your order it clearly states that the bottle WILL ARRIVE WITHOUT LABELING OR DOSING INSTRUCTIONS. I am sure he even told you that on the phone too as he did with me and my first order.
    I have not stopped and will not stop ordering from this man as long as I can afford to cause the MEDICINE WORKS!!!

If you wanna have a bitch, then go elsewhere and seek help - maybe a psychiatrist???

I thought i'd lost the plot but you sound like a complete nutter!

Stop trying to ruin someones business when he is genuinely helping sick people and animals . Just cause you are freaking nuts, do not try and ruin it for everyone else he is actually helping!!!

Gary Ricks Hemp Oil Nov 10, 2018

By the way Maree I sent that oil in 2016 or early 2017 why are you still writing reviews in October 2018 if you are not such a miserable lying person?

• m4ndi Dec 04, 2018

@Maree C
    Gary has only ever been nice to me; often calling to check up on me and offer advice. Although, um, Gary, these forums are probably not the best place for a flame war... Your oil works very well for me but I was sceptical, so I sent samples off to be tested, not just Ricks Organic Oil, but also Elixinol and Community Base Dispensary. The levels of THC are undetectable, and the CBD amounts are roughly the same across all products. I was also drug tested by my GP. She knows my other medications and that I'm taking the oil and my dosage - best to discuss dosages with Gary.

Take care,
    -Amanda

Comments
    Comments

Gary Ricks Hemp Oil Dec 12, 2018

@m4ndi Thanks, Amanda you are correct and the Community based was the same because we both used to be supplied by ENDOCA. They are now supplying a pharmaceutical company and stopped almost overnight supplying the majority of Australian oil. around 6 months ago The company granted permission to import ENDOCA products is https://www.thcl.com.au/ This is a very good oil and the only real non-synthetic CBD that will be available in the immediate future by prescription. The only problem is the TGA has limited the maximum strength to 1000mg which is not going to treat seizures or cancers.

• Su
    Sull Jul 06, 2019

Gary scams people by allowing them to believe his oil is CBD when in fact it is not. It is most likely Black Seed oil in a hemp seed oil base. He is always nice and helpful to people when things are going his way. He has a volatile temper when he is asked the wrong questions. Just ask him why he sells hemp seed oil and calls it CBD.

Gary Ricks Hemp Oil Jul 16, 2019

@Sull Sul you have a carrier oil of black seed, hemp seed infused with carbon 60 fullerenes and brain octane oil. it is very simple the cbd comes to us at between 30 and 35% and from this we add to the carrier oil. A 500mg 50ml bottle will have less than 2ml CBD concentrate to over 48ml of carrier oil. Kamzira in the USA has a calculator and I suggest you use this. I have no idea who you are and if you recieved something other than you ordered my advice would regardless if us or Woolworths you contact the company directly rather than trying to reach out to strangers via social media and trying to lie about our product Thank you

• Lo
    Louie the bluey Aug 27, 2019

Ricks oils Rock... Good for you trying to heal the general public... Not everyone can be saved...
    your mind is like a parachute if you don't open it well it won't work..

nonzie Oct 11, 2019

I don't understand why people have hammered this guy in these reviews ... His only fault is his generosity and thoughtfulness and wanting to help. He has so much knowledge... so what these people are banging on about is way beyond me.

• Pe
    Peter Cosgrove Oct 30, 2019

THIS IS NO SCAM THE GUY IS AWESOME and had I not read the negative reviews here I would have bought oil from Gary perhaps 2 years ago. I was buying from another site and when I could not find oil I decided to roll the dice as there are more positive than negative reviews and people can be nasty. The oil is not flavored and he uses Black seed oil in the carrier oil which I find amazing if you can handle the taste as it is not pleasant. In March of this year I had a sample sent to the USA and paid $70 compared to $800 in Australia to have the oil analysed and the result was 5.3% CBD and 0.03 THC. This is consistent with 53mg of CBD per 1ml as advertised. Now I can't speak for others but since day one this guy has been a wonder. He referred me to doctor Bromberger in Sydney for heavy metal and food intolerance testing and this has changed my life. My advice to anyone is if you want to really get well and can handle someone being candid(not aggressive) and acting more like a personal trainer than a doctor call these guys and sound them out before believing some of the negative reviews here. I would like to know if he was a scammer why did he spend 18 months in court for selling CBD between 2017 and 2018? 100% not a scam and I am a very happy customer.

• Mo
    Monicasandu Dec 21, 2019

Hi everyone.
    I want to announce the withdrawal of a past comment.
    I was accuse y given the wrong order and was kindly refunded.
    It was an accident so please ignore the recent comment.
    He is a decent man.

• Mo
    Monicasandu Dec 21, 2019

I was Accidently given the wrong order. Not accuse. That was meant to say accidently.