Richmond Menthol SuperkingsRichmond menthol superkings

Dear sir/madam

I purchased a packet of 20 Richmond menthol super kings today at my local Co op although when I opened and had my first cigarette from the packet it didn't taste right but assumed it was due to something I had eaten layer I had another one and exactly the same so my father in law whom I was with tried one and agreed with me that they definately were not menthol and just regular cigarettes.
What do you advise I do can I get them exchanged where I purchased them or does that go through yourselves?
Thank you for your time and in advance your help
Kindest regards