Richard Charles LeeScam artist

Richard Lee will rip you off. He claims to be a marketing or sales guru but he is a ### that has nothing and will do anything. He ripped off the Quality Inn in Richfield by stringing them along with claims of boosting business and marketing their business. He mooched off of them for over a month. I did a video for a masseuse for him and the masseuse was to give him free rubs in trade then Rich tried to extort money from him. Plus I never got paid the grown man baby still owes me over a thousand. LONG STORY SHORT: If he does something for you he will try to extort and rip you off as much as possible. If you do something for him you will never get anything in return and you will get harassing and threatening calls from him. All his threats are idle. He's in his fifties lives with his parents and has nothing. He's a pathetic loser barely able to call himself a man.

another of his scams - http://standup2cancernow.wordpress.com/

Scam artist

• Bo
    Bonanzo Sep 21, 2010

This guy is a scam artist for real. He wanted me to drive him to Georgia with my car. He also had me use all my equipment to make business cards and edit videos in exchange for him to get free services.

He will put you in really creepy situations as well, such as meeting you at a hotel and having you go up to his hotel room.

He wanted me to give him all of my information, including my social security number before he interviewed me. This guy claims he has "over 40 years experience in advertising." But he really is only experienced in scamming people.

But why am I saying all this? He was found dead in a warehouse, right? I highly doubt it. It is just a way for him to get away from paying people the money he owes them. The poster on his social network claiming to be his sister was him, and first claims to be looking for him, the says he is dead. Meanwhile there are no obituaries or anything.

My guess is that he is probably using an alternate fake name now but committing the same scams. If you see the guy in the picture, run far away. He will take you for everything you are willing to give him. Luckily, I canceled the whole operation because he gave me a really bad feeling about it with all of his weird actions. It turned out that my hunch was right.

Do not under any circumstances do business with Rich Lee (Or whatever he is going by now).

• Kb
    kblatnica Apr 06, 2009

I am still waiting to get paid from him as well. I received an email from his sister a couple months ago because I responded to a blog she posted stating she was looking for her brother. The weird thing is I told her I did work for him at a warehouse in cleveland and next thing was is they found him dead in the warehouse. Stated his parents did not know yet and I ask if they were going to have something but she said she was waiting for her parents to be strong enough. I then stated to believe this is another scam of his. I have not found anything indicating they found a dead body in a ware house or seen the obituarys on this. I have the exact address of the warehouse and still cant find anything.

He owes me for computer work I did and my husband for doing carpentry work.

I cant stand people like this.