Richard Blackman ContractingWorst Contractor Ever

W

I don't want to say to much because this guy strikes me as potentially dangerous, and I don't need him knocking on my door. Shockingly unprofessional, irresponsible, and incompetent in so many ways.

• Da
    dave q Mar 17, 2010

The guy came to my house, did a total remodel in my garage, the guy did a perfect job, i could not aske for a better contractor. he will be getting alot more jobs from me

• 84
    845 Oct 21, 2009

Yeah, this guy is a total loser and I think wanted by the law. He is dangerous and I would not recommend him being anywhere near your home if you value your safety.

• Si
    sinister industries inc Jul 19, 2009

the guy came over my house and built me an incredible closet, the guy was very meticulous and he did not charge as much as i thought he was going to charge, in fact he came 150 dollars under the quote totally will use him again.