Rhetoric Trained / typing work for govt. authorized projects for audio books

India Review updated:

I took up the project with rhetoric trained on 14th April. Submitted 14th May. Its 11th June today. Emails, no response. All phone numbers, switched off. Office vanished from Jawahar Nagar, Goregaon west. No update on google or from their side as to where they have gone. Me n my friend's dep 8750/- each gone and my 1 month which i put to finish their project full loss. No deposit. No payment.
The people involved Yachna, Laxmi and Piyush have their numbers switched off.
I have filed a police complaint against the company and the 3 staff people involved. You cant just take away someone's money and disappear and put them at further loss by not paying them for the work done. I ask for our deposits to be returned back as well as i to be compensated for financial and mental harrassment.

Mo
Jun 11, 2019

Comments

• Sr
      Jun 12, 2019

I have been trying to get in touch with the Yachna jadhav and the call centre no answer what so ever

• Mo
      Jun 12, 2019

@srushty kamble Yes they have vanished. Would you too like to file a police complaint? We 2 girls have already filed. More the better to catch these people.

• Mo
      Jun 12, 2019

@srushty kamble We also have video proof of Yachna Jadhav and Laxmi with their faces in it that we will be submitting to the assigned officer.