Rhetoric Trained Logo

Rhetoric Trained

Having problems with Rhetoric Trained?

Rhetoric Trained reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 6, 2018. The latest review Payment not received was posted on Aug 22, 2019. The latest complaint Refund of my freelancing contract was resolved on Oct 06, 2018. Rhetoric Trained has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 6 reviews. Rhetoric Trained has resolved 1 complaints.

Rhetoric Trained Customer Service Contacts

Office № 705, Kamalacharan Commercial Premises Co-op. Society LTD., Above SRV Hospital, Jawahar Nagar Road № 2, Goregaon (West)
Mumbai
India - 400062

Rhetoric Trained Complaints & Reviews

Aug 22, 2019

Rhetoric Trained — Payment not received

Myself laxmi dhar sahoo for work at home of typing job, against security deposit an amount of Rs.8750/-. No...

Rhetoric Trainedrhetoric trained pvt ltd

I have been working with this company from February they have rejected two of my projects citing incomplete work other there is no communication from their side neither I had to call them again and again for qc report as well as to send work loads which they delayed to their convenience they even gave bogus answers like our office was set on fire so we didn't answer you now all their employees including Yachna jadhav are neither answering my phone call not mails I too will be submitting a proper police complaints against them

• Ra
      Rakesh Kumawat Jun 21, 2019

• You pls dont think of joining Rhetoric Trained Pvt Ltd even for a part time work. They are totally frauds. They ask you to pay a deposit of around Rs. 8700 and tell you that they will refund Rs. 500 every month once you keep submitting the projects that you do. For the first projects, they all pages reject due to have errors in all pages and also not pay Rs. 500 as security amount. Second time they accepted only 10 pages and another all reject. Third time they reject all project and page and also not provide accuracy report. I mark a mail so many time and ask for accuracy report but he termited my project and not provide accuracy report. They will forfeit your deposit amount and payment for the typed pages. They dont even show the QC Report of rejected projects. THIS IS MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. Still no response from them. Very Lethargic and Unprofessional attitude is shown to me when i asked for my refund.
      PLS BEWARE OF SUCH A FRAUD COMPANY. DONOT JOIN ANY COMPANY THAT ASKS FOR DEPOSIT AMOUNT BCOS THEY ARE DEFINITELY NOT GENUINE.

Jun 11, 2019

Rhetoric Trained — typing work for govt. authorized projects for audio books

I took up the project with rhetoric trained on 14th April. Submitted 14th May. Its 11th June today. Email...

Apr 05, 2019

Rhetoric Trained Pvt Ltd, Mumbai, Bhubaneswar705 — non payment of security deposit

My Story with Rhetoric Trained Pvt Ltd I had made a big mistake of signing an agreement with the...

Rhetoric Trained Pvt Ltd. - Goregaon West — not providing job work and no refund of deposit - fraud data entry work

My Story with Rhetoric Trained Pvt Ltd - This is a fraud company which has no proper management, initially...

Rhetoric Trained — Refund of my freelancing contract

I had made a big mistake of signing an agreement with the fraud company called The Rhetoric Trained Pvt Ltd...