REZVRezV - how to cancel

It turns out that you get the free trial from buyrezv.com, which automatically signs you up for the "membership". Then after your first bottle, you start receiving new bottles of RezV and that is when they start charging your credit card. However if you look at the card they send with the bottles, the name of the company is NutriBlvd (however your credit card still has company as buyresv.com with a bogus phone number next to the charge). You need to call the number on the card that was sent in the mail: [protected] to cancel your membership. I received an email confirming that my BOGUS "membership" was cancelled.

DO NOT open the bottles. You can send them back and apparently they will send you a refund. They will give you an RMA number and claim that they will credit you credit file. I will be sending my two bottles back on Monday.

If you don't mind spending more than a $1000 a year for a questionable product, then go ahead and remain a "member" and get one bottle a month. Personally, I buy many supplements and $90 a bottle (~$3 /day!) is what this stuff costs...that is insane.

I refuse to have anything to do with this very unscrupulous and unethical company who plays games like this with people's money. I strongly suggest that everyone who has been taken by this company, please cancel your membership and get a full refund, if you have not opened the second bottle.

• Ju
    judith chandler perkins Mar 11, 2009

I ordered trial size w/ NO commitment to reorder and this product and they send a regular size and charge my account . then you cannot reach them to send it back or cancel even

• Kr
    Kris Mar 14, 2009

You do agree to a 14 day trial period with an automatic reshipping within the 14 days if you don't cancel. They are closed after 6pm and the weekends. You can't even cancel within the 14 days because of that. What a crock. If they had a good product, they wouldn't need to resort to these types of tactics. DON'T BUY IT!!!

• Ve
    vedy Mar 19, 2009

authorize shiping and handling for $3.95 for a try out product and saw charges to my card for $83.00

• Id
    Ida Lindsey Mar 24, 2009

I could kick myself...ordered the free trial and before i even opened the bottle ..they had billed my debit card $87.95...they do not answer the phone...i have called several times and it says business hours 9-6"good bye" and it is before 6! I am going to my bank tomorrow to see what i can do..i work too hard for my money to have it stolen from me! Also, emailed them with no response...they got the money and gone!

• Su
    Susan H. Mar 27, 2009

Unfortuneately, I was ripped off too.
    Don't do it ladies.
    Go get a bottle of Pom juice at your local grocery store instead. You'll feel better and look better in minutes.
    And with the $ you save, treat yourself to a facial.

• Pa
    Pam Mar 28, 2009

I received a bottle of 60 capsules from this place and I WILL not be paying the charge when I get it. I will also be filing a formal complaint with the Missouri Attorney General's Office. I think this company needs to do more than reimburse the people they have scammed! They need to be sued to the fullest extent of the law in each and every state that they have sent this "unauthorized shipment" to.

lynda Mar 30, 2009

there is a way to cancel and get part of your money back!! call1-[protected]. true I called and am in the process of getting part of my money back. They really should not do this to people!!

lynda Mar 30, 2009

don't buy!! But there is away to get your money back, part of it anyway. please call [protected]. hope this is helpful. Good luck.

lynda Mar 30, 2009

I am trying to get people to read this and hope it is helpful. Please call [protected]. I am in the process of getting part of my money back now. I think the revz people are wrong. I just hope some of you read my comments and will be able to get your money back. God Bless

• This is a total Scam! Do not pay them, and refuse to return your product. Maybe then, they will get the picture. Please read my letter to them below.

Dear Sirs:

When I placed an order for your "free trial" for Rezv, I was not instructed to check mark a box indicating that I have "read and agreed to your terms", and in addition, I was not instructed of this "enrollment" in any membership program while ordering. It was not indicated on the page in which I was placing the order. When I called, the supervisor I spoke with said that the terms were at the bottom of the website page, and indicated that I had to "look for" such terms to "find" them.

I should not have to "look for" the terms, they should be made aware to the customer upon ordering, especially if the act of ordering a free trial enrolls a party into a monthly subscription that would require further payments, and/or a further act of cancellation should the customer be unsatisfied. To not make the customer aware of terms they are binding themselves to is in "bad faith", and not in the interests of the customer, but that of the company selling the goods.

In addition, the charge for the "monthly subscription" is outrageous! The package weighs 3 oz. as indicated on your packaging, sent through USPS as first class mail, and according to their website should cost about .76 cents, and yet your company charges $8.99 for shipping and handling! What a rip-off! Secondly, you charge $80.90 for a one month's supply! I can get the equivalent at Whole Foods for $10-15. If I saw your terms and conditions prior to my order, I would most certainly not order your product, which, I am suspecting, is the reason why you hide this "fine print". And since your industry is not even regulated, I am wondering what is even in these pills. If they were tested, would they really contain what it says on the packaging? Is there further fraud happening here...I wonder?

Additionally, you indicated that I could return the product at my own expense. Why would I return a product where I did not authorize the purchase, and then spend my own money to return it? Additionally, how many hands has this bottle touched? If you keep sending out merchandise and then so easily authorize a return, how many people has this bottle gone out to, which later was returned? This is something I ingest into my body. Trust me, I will be throwing this bottle away, since I do not know where it has been, or I might test it beforehand...

Your actions are not that of a reputable, trustworthy firm, and on top of that, the legality of these actions are questionable...???

In other words, this appears to be a scam. I will write a formal complaint, and post this letter so that others can see what you are doing. In addition, I will have my credit card investigate and reimburse the charges for the product that I did not request AND will not be returning to you if I am the one who has to absorb the cost.

Karen

• Cl
    Claudia Lubinecky Apr 05, 2009

I placed an order for a trial bottle and then went online to read review. I was suspicious because the website I was reading info and the company that actually billed me were different. I got enough info to change my mind, and cancel my order immediately - 30 minutes I placed the order.
    I called - nobody answered - the phone is completely dead; I e-mailed using [protected]@nutriblvd.com and [protected]@nutriblvd.com
    my e-mails returned.

• Be
    Bettye Martin Apr 06, 2009

14 day free trial is a scam. They send you an addition bottle the next day and charge you $87.97 even if you cancel immeditately. I sent back the bottle at my expense and was only credited $78.96. Do not order anything from this company. They are a piece of work.

• Wo
    woozy Apr 06, 2009

It's a scam! Got the bottle for a free trial and when it arrived there was no accompanying method to cancel. Today I have a $89.97 charge on my bank account. I called the company and all they would do is give me a 40% refund.

MAS Apr 11, 2009

The same thing happened to me but I was charged the 87.00 and have not received any product to return. I called the customer service number the day the charge was made. I should have saved my time and effort. I reached a call center in India and spoke with someone that could not even understand me. I asked to speak to someone else and was ignored. They claimed they were having an electronic abberation and that I would have to send an email that would be answered within 24 hours. That was two days ago and I still haven't heard from anyone. I am so upset because I truly do not have this money to waste. It has overdrawn my bank account at this point.

• Di
    Diane Flynn Apr 17, 2009

I ordered a free sample, called my doctor and he said to not use it so I immediately contacted RezV2000 that I did not want their product. They sent it anyway two weeks later and had already charged my credit card for $87.97. When I finally received the product, I returned to sender and gave them a call. They said because I didn't send it back properly, they would not return my money. I told them they had better not charge my account again.

Do not buy from this company. They are unethical.

Diane Flynn

• Pe
    Penelope Fisher Apr 18, 2009

Just to add to what MAS said (and thank you for the info), I was just listening to the 90 min. program that these companies are using to promote their product, ResVerXP and RezVwith Acai and Pomegranate. It is hard not to let it catch ones interest. Especially since Dr. Oz promotes the products from this company or it "appears" he does. So, before I order, I decided to check if there have been any complaints on this site and I am blown away.

So, for those of you that are having trouble contacting them this is what came up when I was checking out and almost ready to order(glad I didn't)

Here is the info:
    [protected] (same as MAS)

20533 Biscayne Blvd

Nutra Lane LLC
    Las Vegas, NV 89169

[protected]@resverxp.com

[protected]

I hope this helps someone because a while back I ordered a trial of ACAI berry from a couple companies and everything you all have said happen to you with RezV, happened to me. There was no packing slip or receipt that came with the product. The phone number that was with the charge on my credit card didn't work and emials did not go through. I could no longer find the info about cancelling that was on the website when I order. FYI, I have learn to write down or copy any pertinent info from these sites before I order. I have had to resort to calling the order number to get to someone. Also, when I would finally get through I could not understand the person on the other line. The accent was too thick, there was a lot of static, I could hear everyone else talking in the background and the phone would cut out. This happened repeatedly. I had to cancel my credit card and get issued a new one just to make sure they could not make anymore charges.
    IF A COMPANY WILL NOT SELL YOU THEIR PRODUCT WITH A CHECK OR MO(THAT YOU SEND IN THE MAIL), BUT INSIST ON A CARD NUMBER...I HAVE FOUND YOU ARE PROBABLY IN FOR A HEADACHE...

• Gi
    ginah Apr 28, 2009

I am another one who ordered Rezv free offer. There was nothing in the pakage stating you had to cancel within 14 days. After 11 days from the date my $3.99 s & h charge came out, on a Sunday, there was a charge of $89.98 on my bank account. This left me with 3 overdraft charges on bills I still had outstanding. I'm on disability and get a very small check a month as it is. Now about a third of that in May will have to go to overdraft charges just BECAUSE of REZv. Anything from Nutriblvd. com---BEWARE!! They did cancel me now, and I WILL be returning this bottle when it arrives, believe me!!! Really look into anything from this company if you decide to buy...

• De
    debby lesko Apr 29, 2009

This is a bad company do not do business with them run as fast as you can it cost me i do not want it to cost you try this number if you need help to cancel it might still cost you though [protected]

• De
    debby lesko Apr 29, 2009

Run from this product as fast as you can

• Pe
    Penelope Fisher Apr 29, 2009

I couldn't agree more...Run...don't let those manipulative advertisers fool you...

• Su
    Sue deVilleneuve May 03, 2009

Tried ResV for 15 day trial for $4.95 was charged $87.?? from my credit card after I had canceled the account, they had charged me once before for the product before I had ever received it, when I finally did receive it I sent it back now they have charged me again and I have not received anything yet! What a rip off!

• Wf
    w francis May 03, 2009

if this is SWM Labs in Florida call [protected] and ask for the economic crimes dept. I talked to the police dept and that's what they told me to do. I also filed a complaint with the attorney generals office.

• Ni
    Nicki May 11, 2009

I too was scammed when I ordered RezV on line. I saw the free trial offer on Facebook. I called my credit card company and found that I too was charged $89.89 for a second bottle that I did not order. I sent an e-mail to cancel any further bottles that they intended to send. When looking up on line to find out how to cancel, low and behold, I found their "terms and conditions" that were not on the original website where I ordered the "free" trial. I explained to my credit card company, Citi bank, what happened. They have changed my credit card number so no further charges can be made, YEH!. They are also sending me a form to dispute the charges so and investigation will take place. Until then, they credit that amount back to my account and also pull this amount back from the company that placed the charges. IMPORTANT INFORMATION - THEY INFORMED ME THAT CITI BANK OFFERS VERTUAL ACCOUNT NUMBERS. YOU CAN GO ONTO THEIR WEBSITE TO GET THIS VIRTUAL NUMBER AND IT CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE. DO NOT USE YOUR REAL CREDIT CARD NUMBER! I never knew this, wish I had but wanted EVERYONE else to know. I may get stuck with this charge but the lesson may well be worth it. Hope this infor helps more people. Does anyone know how to tell "Facebook" to get this off of thier website to avoid anyone else getting SCAMMED?

• Da
    danax10 May 19, 2009

I was another "victim". I sent in for the trial supply paying only shipping. BEWARE - they almost immediately send you another supply and refuse to let you return it. Customer service says they will email you their corporate office information to request a refund. Never happens. I filed a dispute with my credit card company. Hopefully I will get my money back that way.

maverick May 26, 2009

Was charged and sent another supply before the trial day was due. Promised a refund upon returning the product. Sent the product back with tracking number and RA number. Said I would receive the refund within 14 days. I have made several calls to no avail and received harrassment and hung up on more than once. This is obviously a big scam. so be careful ! My last conversation with them they said I had done a charge-back and that they could not discuss anything more with me . I did not do a charge back and when I asked them what day and who did this they would not answer and said they had to hang up the phone and would not let me speak with a manager or anyone. They hung up the phone. I have all the names and dates of the people I spoke with and would like to pass this on to the BBB so people can be aware .

• Is
    Isabelle Todd May 28, 2009

They have taken out money and will try to take more!!!
    [protected]@yahoo.com Please Help

• Is
    Isabelle Todd May 28, 2009

I just hope someone can help me.

Mandrake Jun 05, 2009

REZV
    Sent a bottle after I called them within the 14 day trial period and they still sent me a bottle and charged me $87.97 + mail charges. I asked them to pick up the bottle because I have seen complaints where people have sent back the bottle and never got the refund.
    Meanwhile, I checked the web and found much stronger ingredients for a fraction of the price which means this company is a little more ruthless than the rest.
    I will blog this company in an attempt to expose them as much as I can.

Just check for Alfred Marton on Blogger and join me please.
    Thank You.

• Ka
    Kathryn Ingersoll Jun 15, 2009

Received return authorization number, unsatisifed with product results.
    Sent back unopened bottle of product per company's instructions using company's return address listed in terms of use and provided by customer service rep. My package was sent back to my home- marked BOX CLOSED. Immediately called company and emailed them about this matter. No response back from company and they no longer answer calls.

• Nu
    Nutra Lane Jun 28, 2009

To: Penelope Fisher

We deeply apologize for the misinformation you have about us. We sell ResVer XP and you can purchase it upfront, with check or money order or with our buy now, pay later offers. The pay later is usually 21 days after the purchase date. Please be aware that if the products are not sent back to us, you are liable for the $79.90 charge as our terms and conditions state at the bottom of the webpage however ALL of our orders come with a money back guarantee. We do not offer free samples of ResVer XP.

Our number is [protected]. and we are here to help Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Sincerely,

Supervisor at Nutra Lane

Charlene M Aug 08, 2009

I realized too late that I have been taken in by this scam RezV. I ordered the trial bottle and was charged $19.95 for shipping (to Germany). I did not receive the product until after the 14 day trial period was up.. I was shocked and put off totally when I saw that it came from China. I received a mail thanking me for joining and that I would now be charged $79.95 for the bottle. I immediately sent off a mail saying I wanted to cancel any further orders as according to their terms and aggreements: There is no obligation to remain in the Vital-RezV Lifestyle Program and you may cancel your membership at anytime by contacting Customer Care. OK I figured I was stuck having to pay for the first bottle, but since it says that you can cancel your membership I thought that would be possible. I keep trying to get written confirmation of the cancellation and they ignore it. I have since cancelled my credit card (after paying for the trial bottle) but now they say they have just sent off the next bottle and have charged my credit card.
    What should I do? I will no doubt receive the bottle in the next week or so and intend to sent it and the trial bottle (which I never opened) back. Is there anyway they can still charge me even if my card has been cancelled. I have not got a new card. By the way, I originally asked for a return merchandise number and was never given one, they offered me a discount on future orders instead.
    Can someone please tell me how to proceed and what my legal rights are concerning cancelling of membership and whether I can still get stuck having to pay indefinitely even though my credit card no longer exists.
    Charlene M.

• Mi
    mickes78 Aug 17, 2009

This company is the biggest crock. I f the one incompitent agent that works there does not like what you say he will hand up on you and if you call back he will continue to hang up on you. He told me that the letter from this company stating i will recieve a refund in 30 days mean absolutly nothing. And i will be lucky to get refunded in 4 months if i get refunded at all. Do not do business with this company, call your bank immediately and report them, do not even try to work it out with them.

• Da
    DavID38 Aug 23, 2009

It is slightly comforting to know that others, doing business with this company, have been scorched as have I. I tried in vain to challenge this charge with my credit card company. They have decided that I am responsible for the $87 cost. I had returned both the sample and the first order unopened but have yet to receive a refund. That was two months ago even though they issued a authorized return number, RMA. This was a costly mistake and at my age of 71 I am embarrassed to have thought I could still get something for nothing.

• Kr
    Kraven2 May 09, 2011

RezV supplement is real scam. Stay away from this company.