REZAYATTelephone is Dead since Oct. Month 2008

S

Telephone no [protected] Tabouk is not working since 24 Oct. 2008.
Please do the needful
REgards
Suresh Mahajan
[protected]

• Ta
    tariq zafar Jan 22, 2009

Dear Sir,

I was travelled with my wife on 27-12-2008 after performing Hajj from Madina Munawarah to Karahi through SV 712 and till now I have not received my one ZAmZAM cane. The Concern staff (Mr. Abid, Mr Atif) was inforemed for the same. They responded properly and assures that they will contact soon and I will get my ZAM ZAM soon.

After so many caontact they infored me that after last Hajj flight on 11-01-2009 the Saudi Arabisn Ailines will be decided for the policy for missing ZAm ZAM. enven now I have not received any iniciative from them.

Muhammad Tariq zafar
    Mrs Mah Talat

[protected]

• Re
    Rezayat group ltd May 04, 2014

Dear sir
    Rezayat Company not increase the salary for all employers very low salary give to all employers PLZ anybody check this company and too much problem related of iqama.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices