Rez V Pure and Pure Rez V Protrial offer

C Review updated:

I requested a trial offer of Res V Pure middle of May 2009. I received a bottle containing 60 capsules June 17/2009, clearly stamped by the receiving post office, theere was no packing slip inside package. According to the above company policy "During the trial period, if you are not satisfied with our product for any reason, you may return it within 14-days from the date the product was originally shipped and you will not be enrolled in our home delivery program or charged further. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable." Two days later June 22/09 I received another bottle - this time Pure ResV Pro, which I never ordered. I cannot take this stuff because of the high caffeine content which accelerates your heart beat - I am taking heart medication to lower my heart beat. At least this time there was a packing slip which showed June 6t/09. I phoned and got the answer you should have called within 14 days of shipping date. How do I know what shipping date was, since it is not marked on package - at any rate it took over a month to receive it, and no they will not refund my money; the guy just kept repeating that I should have complained within 14 days of shipping???? They are refunding the second shipment, which was shipped by airmail on June 6th and received 22nd, but I have to return by FedEx or no refund.
FREE TRIAL IS VERY EXPENSIVE AND YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER IS IS GIVEN TO DINNER SAVE, SAVE.NET, MY KEY DISCOUNTS WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND OF COURSE YOUR CREDIT CARD IS DEBITED FOR EACH ITEM EVERY MONTH????
This is legal???I think not and I also think we should collectively do something about it. I live in Canada and I am complaining here, but they have no jurisdiction in US.

• J
      Jul 01, 2009

i AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM- i HAVE RECEIVED 3 BOTTLES NOW AND THEY WILL ONLY LET YOU RETURN 1 BOTTLE- AND i HAVE HAD TO CANCEL MY VISA BECAUSE OF THIS.

NOW WHAT//

jOANNE jAMES
    OTTAWA, ON,
    CANADA

• V
      Jul 07, 2009

As the manufacturers of a product called V-Pure, I wish to make it known that we have absolutely no connection with this company, RES V Pure or its practices. We do not enrol customers in on-going subscription programs and we also operate a 'open no quibble money back guarantee', so if your not satisfied, you can return our products -with no time limits.

Thanks for reading, the V-Pure team.

www.v-pure.com

• H
      Jul 07, 2010

I found an updated phone number for ResV Pro at [protected] When I talked to the customer rep I kept a level head and they were helpful enough. I got my order canceled. I also found out you can cancel at resvpro.com

I also suggest making sure you have the right company, or checking if you are receiving products from multiple companies. It’s a frustrating waste of time to call one company, spend all that time trying to figure out your problem only to find out you have the wrong people. It’s also frustrating canceling for one product, then receiving more of another product because you didn’t realize you signed up for multiple company’s products.