RewardZoneUSA , LLCgift cards or cell phone gifts

I was texted by healthtipnews.today since I get emails from them and they said they wanted me to receive a present from them as a gift for being a supporter of their company. A link was attached and it went to RewardZoneUSA.com and there was no way to stop going forward as once you spin the wheel to verify your reward you then need to comply with buying something from tiers, 1 and 2 and the cost of which figures out to be at least $500.00 over 3 years. I do not have that kind of money they want me to spend buying something that does not serve a purpose in my life. And I have taken surveys from them before . Regardless of how you answer the questions they give your name to the marketing department who then passes you name and number to companies selling stuff that medicare will pay for and I don't need. I have in the past blocked more than 150 numbers and sent the FTC complaints about Diabetic supply companies who keep calling me regardless that I answered the question with not diabetic response. I want my name taken off their list forever and I want that to happen April 28th, 2019.

Em