Reward Zone USA / survey offer
I received an offer to complete a survey and then do 1 Silver offer to receive a PS4 Pro. I completed the survey and signed up for the ITunes subscription but it just ended there. Never took me back to the Rewards Zone USA page to say I had completed the requirements or anything about the PS4 Pro. I though maybe there was an error so i did it again and did the ESPN+ subscription the second time and same thing happened. So they promise a PS4 Pro and you sign up for a service as required but then don't get the item promised for you survey or subscription. At this point I am under the impression that this is a scam and haven't seen anything to make me think other wise.
Reward Zone USA Customer Care's Response, May 17, 2019
Thank you for contacting RewardZone USA.
To qualify for a reward, you must complete the requirements based on the value of the reward. If the reward is $100 value or less (Tier 1 incentive), then you need to complete 1 silver, 1 gold, and 2 platinum offers. If the reward is above $100 value (Tier 2 incentive), then you need to complete 1 silver, 1 gold, and 8 platinum offers. All offers must be completed within 20 days of the first completed offer.
For additional information, please refer to our Terms and Conditions (http://bit.ly/2Hf33CD) and Frequently Asked Questions (http://bit.ly/2Hf3ddd).
To check your incentive status to see what offers you've completed, please log onto the member’s area here: http://bit.ly/2UDKR8w
More Reward Zone USA Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Reward Zone USA - $1000 walmart card 
- Reward Zone USA - $1000 amazon gift card 
- [Resolved] Reward Zone USA - $1000 amazon gift card 
- Rewardzoneusa.com an RZU website - $1000 amazon gift card 
- RewardZoneUSA.com - constant emails after unsubscribe 
- Reward Zone USA - a $1000 walmart gift card
- Reward Zone USA - $1,000.00 paypal card
- Reward Zone USA - apple iphone xs 
- [Resolved] Reward Zone USA - walmart card sweepstakes 
- [Resolved] Reward Zone USA - $1000 target gift card