Reward Me More WebUnauthorized Charge

K

I never authorized a charge of $33.87 to my VISA by Reward Me More Web. Unsubscribe me from you service ASAP! I will dispute this bogus charge through my credit card.

Kim Ritz

Cheyenne Teague Jan 08, 2008

I also have been charged an unauthorized transaction of $33.87 on my Mastercard. I want unsubscribed from your service. I didn't authorize or order anything.

• Rc
    R christiansen Jan 08, 2008

me too

• Lb
    L Bolinger Jan 10, 2008

I have been also charged for the same thing, look please take me off your service, or send me the product that you are charging me $24.97 on my mastercard for. Because I Haven't ever heard of you or your company before.

• Te
    teresa mayle Jan 11, 2008

Took money off my credit card and i want it putt back on don't know what its for and didn't give permission for it to be taken off it was 33.87 cents.

• De
    Debbie Wascom Jan 15, 2008

Please REMOVE ME from mailing list,I was charged 7.95 for something I DON'T USE ARE need and never RECIEVED<YOU can add that back to my ACCOUNT.

• Hu
    Hunter Dean Patton Jan 20, 2008

I too have been charged $33.87 by rewardmemoreweb and I don't even know what the hell it was that I am supposed to be purchasing? What is this company even about. I want unsubscribe immediately and I will also dispute this claim on my credit card... how did you even get my damn info???

• Na
    Natasha Charnice Boyd Jan 30, 2008

I have also been charged by rewardmemore in the amount of $33.87. This company is linked to the grant information that I requested online. I did not authorize this company along with NETWORKAGENDA.COM and BSM/SBA EXPRESS to take money out of my account. I don't know anything about these companies and have not gotten any information about these companies. I was given a number from NETWORKAGENDA.COM (1800-980 2640) to call to get my money refunded but a recording comes on saying that the number can't be reached from my calling area!!!!! I will be faxing a dispute to my credit card company today.

Joshua Szkolnik Feb 01, 2008

I hae also been charged by rewardmemore in the amount of 33.87. I never authorized this payment and I ahve no clue what these companies are about. What the hell is rewardmemore anyways? I want a refund and I will be faxing my dispute to my bank stating that this was a wrongful charge.

• Vi
    Vincent Hicks Feb 02, 2008

Never had any transaction with/through any services related to Reward Me More Web yet I get a unauthorized charge of $33.87 to my credit card. It will be investigated through my credit card company for complete compensation or further legal actions!

• Ji
    Jimmie T. Thomas Feb 11, 2008

This company illegal withdrewl money from my bank account in the amount of 33.87! Beware of this scam!

• My
    Myrna Skelton Feb 16, 2008

just checked my credit card and it had the rewardmemore on mine...who is getting rewarded here ...I think it's them.

• Ca
    Carolyn Galvan Mar 07, 2008

On a monthly basis I am being charges $ 33 to my checking account. Each month it has come up as a different name and I haven't joined any rewards programs nor do I know what these charges are.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices