Zingow Complaints & Reviews

Zingow ā€” Fraudulent Business Scam

zingow is a ripoff company. no matter what positive reviews you read i suggest not wasting your money. zingow...

Zingow ā€” Misleading , Deceptive Company

I was in the market for a new apartment in Southern California (Costa Mesa), when I came across a listing on Craigslist. The Listing said “Stop Renting”, so I gave it a look and after contacting “Casey – from Santa Barbara”, I felt pretty comfortable about the service that Zingow provided. Casey told me that Zingow was a pre-foreclosure home listing agency that provides potential home owners the location and address of homes that are currently in Default, and that Zingow would also offer the Private investor that would get me into a home with no money down and no credit needed. (To good to be true, right?) I was skeptical, but Casey assured me that if I decided that this service was not for me, that it was fully refundable…He then proceeded to charge my card $199, before I had the opportunity to read the “Terms and Conditions”……Casey Did not mention, That you could not search for properties, because, that would void your refundable right, He also did not tell me that it was only a trial membership and that I had 7 days to cancel or I would not be eligible for a refund. After speaking with their customer service, and customer service supervisors, they told me that there was nothing they could do, and were extremely rude in the process. After doing my research I found that all pre-foreclosures properties are all public information. Once a property has gone into default the bank is required by law to file with your County courthouse. Don’t give Zingow your money. The information is out there and they are scamming people like you and me into giving them our hard earned money.

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Boardā€™s Terms and Conditions

• thescamkilla May 20, 2009

Zingow.com is now www.myhomeselects.com My home selects myhomeselects.com new name same old scam

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices