YOUR GRANT ASSISTANT Complaints & Reviews

YOUR GRANT ASSISTANTScam

I received a phone call in the late evening hours on 3/12/10 asking me to join this membership to get a grant from the government. After a lengthy pitch about how great the company is I was told that all they would need to start my membership and 14 day free trial was $4.95 from my bank account. I was supposed to receive a confirmation email within 24 hours and today 3/15/10 and I have not received that email yet. When I called to inquire about where the email is I get a huge run around and have been sent to the web site to fully understand the terms and conditions of the membership. Anyone getting these phone calls should "Hang Up" on these people and save your self the problems of coming here to file any complaint.
It's clearly a huge SCAM to get into your bank account.

• Ki
    *Kira* Jul 22, 2010

Ofcorse I gave them my card info to try their web site out for the 14 days but after being on their site I found nothing useful there but you can go to Grant.gov there you can get all the help you need in grants. I just wished I knew about your grant assisant befor I gave them my cards info, but thats ok because I got a pre payed crdit card for things just like this so people cant get into my bank acount, Ha Ha they wont be able to take any more then the five bucks I left on there. it just maybe a good tip for all you others to do the same so you wont lose money that you can do nothing about. Its called Green Dot and you can get at Walmart for three dallers a month, you know FYI.

Comments

• Br
    brightred Aug 08, 2010

That is right go to grant.gov and find the grants you want and that is free!

• Me
    meadors Aug 20, 2010

I did find anything usful on this website

YOUR GRANT ASSISTANTstonle money ut of my bank account

hi my name is cody stone this company has toke money $200 from me can you give me my money back the info is cody stone at 1146 county rd 350 N deer creek il 61733 USA [protected]

• Ri
    richard cox May 11, 2010

This is not. actually it helps me a lot. All the information that i got... its all useful.Now i am running my own business. although it cost me $49.95, its worth it.Its nothing compare to what i've got... I can't spend some times in doing research for the info on how to apply for grants...So why not, buying it instead..

• Ri
    rigor m Jun 17, 2010

mark reyes lic #1320 from company "your grant assistant" called me today like 10 min before i posted this and they were saying i was approve for gov grant assistant and i wouldnt need to pay it back after, since its from the gov. they told me it would only cost $4.95 for the processing fee and i would recieve an email confirmation. i gave them my credit card info. and they were going to call me again after they have process it. as soon as i hung up the phone i googled the company name "yourgrantassistant" and i read the complaints about it and that they were stealing money from peoples bank acct. i wasnt worried that they would take money from my acct because my acct is in freeze and cant be used without my consent. they called back and i talked to the manager and i was telling him if this was a scam he should take me off his list. and stop solicitating. they said that it was not a scam and that they are trying to help me get money. Im still sketched out about it. but i am in need of money. my parents are both disabled. my moms had 2 strokes in the last 2 years. and she is not working anymore and my dad has heart problems and they have to buy their meds. im the youngiest out of 6 but my siblings all left the house and moved away. we get income from my moms disability and my dad is still pushing himself to work double jobs. im currently tryin to find work but its slow and tryin to do music and still having a good head on my shoulders that someone would discover my talent so i can help my parents. if you have any info on this company or any company that is legit that i can ask for grant assistant, it would help me so much. or if you know anyone looking for a young filipino rapper. grew up in the US. and has good talent to offer. please contact me. thanks for taking some time to read this.

myspace.com/rolandoliberty

YOUR GRANT ASSISTANTCREDIT CARD UNAURTHORIZED TRANACTION

someone used my credit card and i reported it to the proper athorities but the grant people phone is always putting you on hold and then the phone after about17 minutes goes dead you can on the weekend reach a voice mail but its always full never empty please help me...I HAVE A NET SPEND CARD

Jamie2009 Jan 21, 2010

Thanks for the warning. I do not give them any information.
    They could be spammers.

• Sc
    Scott Seeley Feb 10, 2010

The customer service number given to you from the grant people and is disconected and you are unable to get a hold of the company. You can not get to there web site. I think something needs to be done about this company so this not happen to anymore people Its all a scam and has happen to me from other grant companies. The whole idea of grants is a boges business.

• Ga
    garet Mar 01, 2010

that is not true because the information that i got is very useful. it helps me a lot to get the grant. now i have my educational grant.. thank you to your company.

• Ci
    CincinnatiPolitician Jul 01, 2010

I just received a call from this company. I played along with them long enough to check out there rating with the BBB and several other complaint sites. Then I asked for a street address etc., and what exactly I would get for $50 per month. Then I asked them if you are giving me free access why would I have to pay for a "free" service. They hung up after that.

Oh, the name of my caller, at least his claimed name: Michael Knickson Jr, Employee number: 053-18

• Ra
    randi brown Jul 09, 2010

i received a call from the company of YOUR GRANT ASSISTANT actually i received my password and my user name for me to log on to their website and i fill up the form using the procedures i got from their website and somebody from their company called me i think that was their funding specialist they helped me out.i totally disagree to what the guy posted about your grant assistant.
    they are just trying to help us on how to come up with a good application letter so in return we have to pay their service nothing is free in this world..

• Ke
    keech Aug 02, 2010

@randi, i agree with you totally, i owe my house to this company right now that my family lives in.

@arelious dunn, FIRST OF ALL YOURE A BIG FAT LIAR, i was opting to use my net spend card at first, but they denied because they dont accept net spend card payments..so theres no way they can accept your net spend card..so be a good liar okay?! also i tried to call their customer service 4 times to get more assistance from them and there was always somebody at the other line waiting to answer my questions.

@CincinnatiPolitician Think you're a smart [censor] huh!? cant even take down notes..thats Michael Nixon Sr., Okay? he was the representative who took care of my call...he's a close friend of mine now...Phreakin Illiterate cant even take down a name correctly.

We americans are big FAT lazy white a**, so they assist us in order to make things easier for us lazy [censor]...so we cant even pay back even $4.95? woah..some kind of free loaders we are... i pity us Americans..

• Ba
    bad_experience Nov 17, 2010

I got a phone call from 603-214-3609 and the guy identified himself as as a employee of yourgrantassistant.com. He said he has my address, visa card number and my email address. just from phone number he guessed where I live but it was wrong, . He lied that I applied for it. He was trying to get my email address and creditcard number. He said he will delete my inofrmation after an argument so I asked him to send me the confirmation email and he refused it. HE said "NO" three times and hung up the phone. It was such an unpleasant conversation. I will report to all the authorities I can. Liars, Liars, Liars