YIyelim.com Complaints & Reviews

YIyelim.comBad product

I have purchased a few items from their website, including a few cans of olives.
The olives were clearly gone bad a long time. I have been trying to reach them
so that they can correct this problem but to no availability. I called them, sent
email, etc. It is perplexing--I'm being told I'd receive a call back within 5 minutes
every time I call them, which never materializes. Never again any business with
this vendor.

• Gw
    Gwen Wagner Apr 26, 2011

I ordered size 6 girls pullups, as I have a grand daughter that was born with spinda bifida and has a toliet problem. When they arrived they were size 4T/5T. When I called to complain I was told the 4/5 had been improved to include size 6. There is no way. We did open the package and found they are not the same size as a size 6 would be expected.

They did say they would send a return label to return them and refund my money. But I do not trust the company to do as they say. I think this company is unreliable

• Ni
    nickpotom Aug 01, 2016

I have purchased a full size can of cheese from this store. It was supposed to be around 20 lbs. When the item arrived, there were two problems. First they sent me an opened 40 lbs can. Second, the cheese inside it was *significantly* less than 20 lbs. The fact that they sent an unsealed opened can of something perishable is unacceptable. Trying to cheat on top of it is insult to the injury. I called them, wrote emails. They kept telling me that the manager is not available, but will get back to me. However no one did. I would never spend even one dollar with this store again. Shame on them.

YIyelim.comRude service

I placed two separate orders on yiyelim.com, one for myselft and one for my friend. During check out, they didn't show any shipping charges. They charged me only for the items I bought.

When I was checking my credit card statement, I saw that they charged me more then they showed as total amount amount during check out. I logged in to their web site I saw shipping charges.

I contacted them regarding about shipping charges. I said if you are going to charge for shipping you should give customer shipping option and inform them about charges.Unfortuanely they were very rude and dind't care about my complaints

• Lo
    lovetoeat Jun 26, 2009

I have been placing orders from them every month for 2 years. I always see the shipping cost at checkout. There might be a problem when you placed order or you couldn't see it. I guess you are a new online customer. I also place orders from different online stores, I can know that there should be a shipping charge if they don't notice as free shipping.
    Anyway, I love this store.

• Oz
    ozay28 Aug 22, 2009

I completely agree. These people have no business ethics at all.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices