Ygnition Complaints & Reviews

YgnitionTerrible, do not use

I have been with Yginition for about 7 months now and I have had nothing but problems. Their bills change constantly, the service never works for cable or internet. Everytime we call they are never helpful. When we signed up they assured us our internet would be the best choice and that we would have great service! Yeah Right! They lie, cheat, and steal your money! Then when their is an issue on their side, they terminate your internet service without telling you. I have never been late on a bill, always have been a great customer, until they turned off my internet due to a "community interruption" and then were completely unprofessional when I asked about why it happened. Everything is always the customers fault. I am not used to having such poor customer service. I used to have a company that was amazing and always great service. My apartment complex is petitioning for them to be removed so we can have a service that actually works and that we can rely on. Everyone here is sick of their crap, and the fact that we cannot even contact them if their are major outages or issues if it is not normal business hours. I cannot even order a pay-per-view movie unless it is their office hours. That is un-heard of! Can you believe that, I have never seen a company that accuses you of causing the entire communities problem, after the terminate your service and immediatly turn it back on once you call and confront them about it. I am a student who takes classes online, and I also have a home business that needs the internet. I've lost money because the internet service that I was assured would be great is the worst internet service I have ever had. You will have better luck with Dial-up!!! Be warned and if your complex only offers Ygnition, talk to all of your neighbors about their service and they will tell you. Then you can all go an petition the complex to change it. They will change services before they lose all of their tenants. Mine has already told us they will if they have enough people. So thank goodness, we will be getting some relief soon!! Be aware that they are a complete rip off!!! Do not waist your time, money, or sanity over these ignorant people!

Good evening,
    My name is Amber and I am with the Ygnition Cares Team. My goal is to discuss any issues that you may be currently experiencing or have experienced in the past and help connect you with the proper Ygnition department to get these issues resolved. Ideally, we would like to be able to come up with a solution that works for you and help you become a satisfied customer again. We understand though, that you may have had unsatisfactory experiences and may be very frustrated. We truly want to work with you to discuss these issues so that you know that your voice is being heard. We also may already have solutions for you to several of the complaints that I have seen in this forum.
    [email protected]

YgnitionPoor service and incorrect billing

The worst cable service I have ever had!! Very bad signal strength - you want it fixed - it will cost 55.00 dollars for a technician to come out - even if it is their problem!! Ordered premium cable originally - very poor picture, no box. Upgraded that day to digital service - add another 20 dollars per month for channel lineup, plus 10 dollars more per month for HD, plus 10 dollars more per month for the digital box, plus 5.00 more per month for local access, plus about 20 dollars more per month for taxes and access fees, plus 35.00 dollars to change service - highway robbery! There service goes out EVERY day. I cannot receive the HD channels I am paying for because the signal strength is too low. Now i have finally had enough and canceled it and when I did they informed me I owed them another 172.00 dollars!! I have only had the service for 6 weeks, I paid them over 200 dollars last month and now have to pay another 172.00 to be rid of them!! I went and bought and antenna today and get better TV free off the air!! Their cable service is the only one offered in the apartment complex I live in - they have an exclusive contract with the apartment community - no doubt the only way they can get anybody to sign up for their crappy service!! I promise I would never live in another apartment community that only offered Ygnition!!

Ygnition — $40/month dialup

Recently moved to The Collonnade at Willow Bend in Plano, TX and got stuck using Ygnition which claim...

YgnitionScam

I tried to cancel ygnition dsl service via their web form. They refused to cancel. It has been four months and they say they have "scheduled" termination of my account.

I haven't lived at the address since December and had cancelled all my other services. Their customer service first told me they never received my cancellation. Then they told me that they don't even have a web form. I sent them a link to it and a jpeg (in case their internet connection was too slow to open the link). They told me that they never received my request.

I'm filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and going to small claims court. If there are others out there who have been cheated by this company, please contact me at the address below:

We need to protect other consumers from companies that continue to bill you after you've cancelled services.

• Fw
    fwguy Mar 24, 2009

also complain to the FCC on their website -the FCC ruled monopoly contracts they use illegal 1.5 years ago