yes loan Complaints & Reviews

yes loanFraud

I looked into a loan last night i got a text this morning saying your application has been accepted and rang me 3 times before i picked the phone up. When I spoke to them I asked who would be providing me with the loan the agent could'nt comfirm this over the phone for data protection reasons. Whatever!!! I replied, I'm not comfortable with this and thanked them then put the phone down.
No matter how badly you need a load please dont fall into this kind of scam!!! Alarm BELLS went off as soon as I spoke to them. If in doubt STOP!!!

regards

Respond

yes loanrefund money

Dear sir/madam,

my name is jayanta banik. i applied for a loan through yes loan company. when i applied they told me, they want processing fees of 69 pound and if the application is not sucess they will refund me within 4 weeks. after that i became agree and they debited 69 pounds from my bank. now, 4 months passed, even they did not give any loan or any refund. number of times i email them plz refund my money, even when i called their customer service they put my call on hold . i didnt get any reaply from them about my refund

Actually, i dnt have any job . i am requesting to you plz take my application and try to do something for me.

Thanks and regards,
    jayanta banik
    email: [protected]@gmail.com
    phone number:[protected]

Respond

yes loanrefund admin fee

I have requested of my refund of £59.50 the admin fee I have gava on the 15/05/20008.Beause the amount of loan I wanting was £10, 000.But it was not garented.So can you please return my money back to my account.

2 Responses
        • Da
          daniel hounsome Aug 04, 2008

I paid you £59.50 as an administration fee and would welcome your comments on what this fee is used for detailing personnel charge out rates and time charged when working on my file.

Furthermore your letter indicates that I would be contacted by a member of yes loans within the timeframe indicated to confirm the status of my application, this was not done and I had to ring yes loans who ultimately informed me I had been declined a loan.

Therefore i formally request a refund of my £59.50 administration fee as soon as possible

Failure to do so will result in a formal complaint being made against yourself with your licensing body and a demand for a thorough investigation being made.

• Mr
          MRS CAROLINE HUDSON Jul 16, 2008

IWAS ASKED IF I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR A LOAN FROM YES LOANS AFTER THERE SPOKE TO ME THEY SAID THAT THERE WOULD BE A ADMIN FEE OFF £59.50 ONCE I SENT THE APPLICATION BACK SIGNED AND THAT I AGREED.YES SENT THE FORM OUT WITH THE WRONG SIRNAME AND THE WRONG PLACE WERE I WORKED SO THAT WAS WRONG TYPING THAT THEY DID WHICH IS FAULSE IMFORMATION THAT THEY WROTE.I WENT TO THE BANK TO GET THIS MATTER SORTED OUT AND THE BANK PHONED THE COMPANY THEY WAS ON THE PHONE FOR OVER A HOUR GETTING PASTED FROM PILLAR TO POST WHICH DIDNT AMUSE THEM AT ALL.THEY WASNT TOLD A DATE WHEN TO TAKE THE AMOUNT OUT OFF MY ACCOUNT.I HAD TO PHONE YOU TO GET THIS MATTER SORTED SO I PHONED YOU AND WAS SPEAKING TO A LADY CALLED JOANNE ON THE RECEPTION DESK AND SHE ADVISED ME TO SEND THIS EMAIL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING AND THAT IM VERY ANOUD OVER THIS SITUATION AND THAT I WANT MY ADMIN FEE PUT BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT AS IVE BEEN CHARGED BANK CHARGES AS WELL WHICH NONE OFF THIS IS DOWN TO ME SO YOU PAY LOYDS THE BANK CHARGES THAT I HAVE BEEN CHARGED THROUGH TO SOMEONE BEEN GREEDY AND GOING INTO MY ACCOUNT.I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU TO TAKE IT OUT ON THE END OFF THE MONTH WHEN I GET PAID BUT THERE DECICED TO DO IT NOW SO PLEASE PUT MY ADMIN FEE BACK OR I WILL TAKE THIS METTER FUTHER .