XM Labs Complaints & Reviews

XM LabsScam

I ordered a trial of the Acai XM and the REZV anti aging cream for 4.95 for a 2 week trial. I received the trial a few days ago, after having ordered it about 2 weeks ago, and today I received 2 more bottles, 2 more facial creams and an invoice with no information on how to contact the seller. My account was charged 89.95 on the 10th, which was 10 days ago! I tried to call the 1800 number and had an option of english or spanish (I chose English) and then it had an option to "answer frequently asked questions" or talk to an operator. I chose talk to an operator and I was put on hold, then told the operator was busy with another client and to leave a message. I tried calling several times, with the same result. I then went to the men for the frequently asked questions and it said "there are no frequently asked questions at this time"! I have no way to contact these people and it was sent from a shipping dept. referenced as Order Fulfillment Center. I will have to contact my bank in order to have these charges stopped, as I have no way to cancel this "risk-free trial". Anyone out there have any success getting a hold of this company?

• Ar
    Arizona Angel Sep 18, 2009

I was charged the full price of the diet prior to ever receiving the trial product. I have tried to cancel my subscription twice. The first time I cancelled, I was offered a $40.00 refund for my inconvenience. Two months later my charge card was hit again, this time for $110.00. When I called to complain I was told that since I accepted the $40 refund that renewed my subscription. So some advice WHEN YOU CALL AND FINALLY GET THRU TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION, FIRST BE IN FRONT OF A COMPUTER AS THEY HAVE YOU LOG INTO A WEB ADDRESS AND FILL OUT A FORM ONLINE, DO NOT ACCEPT ANY KIND OF REFUND BECAUSE THAT WILL JUST RENEW THE SUBSCRIPTION YOU ARE CALLING TO CANCEL. If you want to try this product, go to WALGREENS and buy it for $14.99 a bottle. Work with you bank or credit card company to recoup your money you'll have better luck.

XM LabsXM Labs Info

XM LABS INFORMATION...My experience is similar to many others except I have NEVER requested FREE SAMPLE of anything on the internet or otherwise. Free almost never is. I received a non-descript USPS shipping envelope containing some "Resveratol Anti-Aging" pills and some "Anti-Aging" cream inside with a "Packing List" with a charge of $4.95. After researching online, I found the rest of you fellow victims and some initial information.

XM Labs | 5753 Miami Lake Drive | Miami, FL 33014 | US3 | Owner: Kenneth Jacobi
NCOM NETWORKS, LLC | 5751 Miami Lakes Drive | Miami Lakes Drive Miami Lakes, FL 33014 | Kenneth Jacobi, Managing Member | Phone [protected]

Finally, if you have been scammed, take the advice of others posters' advice and FILE THE FBI/BBB COMPLAINTS, please! This has to be stopped one thief and scammer at a time, but apathy will do nothing. Also, canel your credit card immediately and have it re-issued. There is no way to know until further charges show up how seriously your card is compromised. Since I never heard of this outfit, I can only believe someone stole my card number. Call your credit card issuer and file a fraudulent charges report. They may require you to return the product and fill out a fraud report, which I did, and check your monthly statements, always. The only way to feel better about being victimized is to do something about it. Good luck, all! CPSnitz

• Ne
    New Smyrna Beach Bum Mar 14, 2010

Florida Attorney General's Economic Crime Unit in West Palm Beach, has an open investigation against this scam. Please forward all your reports to the following address, with a copy to Mr. Jacobi

Economic Crimes Division
    Office of the Attorney General
    1515 N. Flagler Drive, Suite 900
    West Palm Beach, FL 33401
    Voice: 561-837-5000
    Fax: 561-837-5109

You can file a compliant here

I sent a letter to XM Labs and Mr Jacobi, certified mail, with a copy to the AG unit above, demanding a refund and full cancelation of the account. Have not got a return yet.

Chuck Turner Jun 11, 2010

XM Brands scam and deceptive advertising:

Saw an advert on Yahoo which leads to this fake news website:

Owner of that website also owns:

acaiberriesblog.net
    multiplestreamsofincomescam.net
    thedietsite.org
    thequickestwaytoloseweight.net
    washingtonnewsdaily.com

The link on the fake news website at
    http://consumersreportsweekly.com/uk/consumers-teeth-report/ to
    everbrite smiles goes via:

bbing.org/tracking202/ redirect/cl2.php?q= http://affiliate.c2mclicks.com/rd/r.php%3Fsid%3D2638%26pub%3D515663%26c1%3D%26c2%3D%26c3%3D103777
    to
    to
    www.safepaysecure.com/xmaffiliates/aw.aspx?B=185&A=134&Task=Click&SubAffiliateID=16329-515663
    and secureorder1.com

and ends up at: http://www.myeverwhitekit.com/ebw0108102/?B=185&A=134&SubAffiliateID=16329-515663

The order page at:

also contains fake (non hyperlinked) security logos, hacker safe logo etc

on same server: http://whois.domaintools.com/transactplus.com

incentaclick.com=

CX Digital Media
    1255 Bay St. Suite 400
    Toronto, ON M5R 2A9
    Phone # 866.962.9764 (866.9.MAX.ROI)
    Fax # 800-887-9997

Windermere, FL 34786
    Telephone: 800.689.1260
    Direct: 407.704.0522
    convert2media.com
    Previously involved in Govt grant scams:

Everbrite Smiles scam is also being promoted by:

Ryan Eagle
    Eagle Web Assets / EWA Network
    207 Willow Parkway
    Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
    USA

Proof: https://twitter.com/ewanetwork/status/14168444796

XM Brands scams.

They are being investigated by the Florida Attorney General.

They are behind many scams and own all these websites:
    1. tribecaindustries.com
    88. googleprofitlibrary.com
    89. myincomesuccessvault.com
    90. xmbrands.com

and more!...

If you have been scammed by any of the above file a complaint with the Florida Attorney General at:
    Office of the Attorney General
    Economic Crimes Division
    1515 N. Flagler Dr. Suite 900
    West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
    Telephone: #561-837-5000

• Jd
    JDan Jun 23, 2010

I ordered the Dental whitening trial kit of EverWhiteKit from a promotion link sent by "BizRate Online Store Reviews and Ratings" When I ordered the trial kit, I didn’t see the small payment windows had any terms and conditions. The trial kit cost $3.87. It takes about 5 business days to get to my home. By the time I got the kit, it’s 7 days already because 2 days weekend. 3 days later ( total 10 days) I got charge for $87.47. Below is the transaction information:

TRANSACTIONS/PAYMENTS
    ON LAST STATEMENT
    Date Description Amount
    Jun 11 INTERNATIONAL FEE .87
    Jun 11 Dazlingbrite8667778751 Panam 87.47
    May 30 INTERNATIONAL FEE .04
    May 30 EverWhiteKit8888692674 Panam 3.87

It seems a very good scam system. The money was charged oversea.
    When I called in they told me that they could refund to me then sent an email confirmation to me. The email says “You must agree that your credit card will be issued a full refund minus a 45% restocking fee” and there’s a link to

This is a scam organization and it is still on going. I hope lawmaker could put them in jail ASAP. I kept all communication email from them. I’ll file a complaint with the Florida Attorney General at: Office of the Attorney General.

• Jd
    JDan Jun 23, 2010

Here is the scam organization Address and phone numbers.

Dental Hygine
    3609 North 29th Ave
    Hollywood, FL 33020

Phone: 866-777-8751
    Phone: 888-869-2674

• Ke
    Keri G Jul 08, 2010

This is most definately a scam. I was charged $87 for a teeth whitening trial. When I called they said that I could not receive a refund but I called back and they agreed to refund me in full. When I got the confirmation email they deducted a 45% restock fee. I called and demanded to speak with a manager and was hung up on 3 times so I just kept calling and they told me to stop wasting my time. I told them that I would take legal action because I new what they were doing was a scam and the lady laughed at me and hung up again. If anyone has had any luck with bringing charges against the company please let me know. [email protected]

• Tj
    T-JK Jul 13, 2010

July 13, 2010

On May 1, 2010 I saw a Facebook ad about a homemaker in Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada (I'm from Vancouver) that states the woman has discovered the secret to dazzlingly white teeth at home. I was intrigued because all the other teeth whitening products cause sensitivity so I clicked on the link. It led me to a website that offered a free trial for two whitening products (the "secret" is that you have to use the two products together) and I was supposed to pay the shipping and handling fee of approximately $5 so I gave them my credit card information and clicked on "okay".

I received the two free trials with no paperwork at all and thought little more of it until I noticed a credit card charge of $87.47 US on my credit card go through with the notation EVERWHITEKIT8888692674 PANAMA dated May 14, 2010 and EZIDEBIT PAYMENT TECH MILTON $195.44 AUD also on May 14, 2010. (The second charge I didn't notice until today.) I realized I had been scammed and that they had sent me the full kit which I eventually received and thought..."lesson learned". There wasn't even close to enough time to use the product and determine if it was useful given the shipping time and that it takes at least 7 days of use. Then on June 11, 2010 another charge appeared for $82.47 US from DAZLINGBRITE8667778751 PANAMA and I thought, "okay...the second company has sent me the full kit also." When I realized today that I hadn't received the second kit I logged on to my Royal Bank account to see what I could do about a product that hasn't been received and noticed yet another amount of $87.47 US has gone through July 7, 2010 from Dazlingbrite8667778751 Panama so I contacted my credit card to see what I could do about it. They've told me there is nothing they can do until I can show them that I have cancelled my membership with the company. They can't even seem to be able to protect me from any future charges going through. (They also said that Everwhite and DazlingBrite are the same company.) The 866-777-8751 does not work and I cannot find a website for this company. I ended up getting linked to some poor woman in Ontario who runs a home jewellery business who gets all of their angry calls including from attorneys. She suggested the only thing I can do is cancel my credit card.

So I finally was able to contact Joy at 888-869-2674 to tell her I that I didn't want the product, I want to cancel my membership, and that I need her e-mail address. She said she can only offer me a $20 refund. She said she can see that there are two orders pending. In other words, they aren't even bothering to ship the product they are billing me for and they're already billing me for the next month's teeth whitening kit. She said she has just e-mailed me a cancellation e-mail and that she doesn't have an e-mail address to give me. I did not receive the e-mail that she assured me she had sent but while speaking to her, I got the mailing address of: 2609 N 29th Ave, Hollywood, FA, 33020 Also, at some point she restated that the $20 refund was actually a DISCOUNT on the NEXT months "membership fee". She also gave me another phone number. 1-800-440-4397

I've done some research on-line and there are pages and pages of complaints and misery. From what I can determine this is XM Labs, LLC, 3609 N. 29th Avenue, Hollywood, Florida, 33020 and according to this link... http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/xm-labs-c184578.html they are also running a $139.95 unauthorized billing scam for acai berry and regimex. Needless to say, I wouldn't even think of using the product from such an unsavoury group of people which has now cost me $465.07 Cdn and I'm expecting more charges to go through. Also, I have not received the product for the second May 14th charge, the June 11th charge or the July 7th charge which of course is just a side note.

I'm as surprised that my bank can't protect me from further charges from this merchant as I am by the scam itself and will be spending most of my day tomorrow sorting out this mess as I did today. I have sent an e-mail to Facebook ads and I noticed I don't see the ad anymore. There are numerous names for this product according to the internet : Everwhite, WhiteBlast, DazlingBrite etc. There's quite a sad story on pissedconsumer.com if you look up Everwhite or any of these other names

• La
    lake michigan Sep 21, 2010

I got scammed! yes they charge you for the shipping only .. but even less than ten days later 87 plust something dollars is deducted from my account... i disputed it with my bank, but they did a reverse dispute saying i did authorize it... how do i go ahead to take action about this? .. i ordered the maximumburnxtreme
    help

• Ap
    a-pa Nov 09, 2010

The owners name is Kenneth Jacobi and his number is 770-715-1126.

XM LabsUnauthorized Charges/Shipments

Placed order on internet for Diet Supplement Acai Berry for $4.95 & Shipped 06/08/09. I could not take the pills, they made me jittery and not feel well, I did not know I had to cancel within 10 days to call company because it was stated NOWHERE when I clicked the link to order. I received the second shipment and a whopping 139.97 bill which was charged to my credit card just 3 days later on 06/11/09. I returned the shipment to them and then wrote a letter to the company asking for the charge to be removed and no further shipments to be sent and to credit my account. Now as of August 5th, they only credited me 76.97 back to my account AND shipped me another (unauthorized) shipment and charged my credit card ANOTHER 139.97. I am dealing with my credit card company and trying to dispute this charge and it is a nightmare. This company is a SCAM, a FRAUD, and operates unethically. BEWARE.

chel Aug 12, 2009

I went throught the same thing! I had to report my credit card as stollen to stop the charges to my account! Do not open any shipments, write refuse on it and send it back. ( the mail lady told me that).
    I contacted the Better Business Breau & the National trade comission. These people need to be stopped!
    Good Luck!

• Cp
    CPSnitz Aug 12, 2009

XM LABS INFORMATION...My experience is similar to many others except I have NEVER requested FREE SAMPLE of anything on the internet or otherwise. Remember, free almost never is. I received a non-descript USPS shipping envelope containing some "Resveratol Anti-Aging" pills and some "Anti-Aging" cream inside with a "Packing List" with a charge of $4.95. After researching online, I found the rest of you fellow victims and some initial information. Although not personally verifiable, public info and records found show that it appears likely that this "company" is owned or backed by a company next door named NCOM Networks, LLC. It has the same owner/manager, Kenneth Jacobi. The address for the "Shipping Departmet - Fulfillment Center" at 3609 North 29th Ave., Hollywood, FL may simply ship the "bogus" products; it would seem that the "office" is the address for Jacobi and NETCOM. Following are more details of what was found. I suggest you do a Google search for the NCOM Networks, LLC in Miami Lakes, FL 33014. You will find a lot of info on the owner and lots of other info filed on the company, and notice that the physical addresses are next door to one another. Again, note that I cannot verify this information, but it is compelling or at least highly suspect. I hope it adds to the database for those trying to end fraud. Here are the names and addresses found: XM Labs | 5753 Miami Lake Drive | Miami, FL 33014 | US3 | Owner: Kenneth Jacobi XM Labs Shipping Department / Fullfillment Center | 3609 North 29th Ave. | Hollywood, FL 33020 NCOM NETWORKS, LLC | 5751 Miami Lakes Drive | Miami Lakes Drive Miami Lakes, FL 33014 | Kenneth Jacobi, Managing Member | Phone 305-929-0250 Finally, if you have been scammed, of course take the previous posters' advice and FILE THE COMPLAINTS, please! This has to be stopped one thief and scammer at a time, but apathy will do nothing. Also, canel your credit card immediately and have it re-issued. There is no way to know until further charges show up how seriously your card is compromised. Since I never heard of this outfit, I can only believe someone stole my card number. Call your credit card issuer and file a fraudulent charges report. They may require you to return the product and fill out a fraud report, which I did, and check your monthly statements, always. The only way to feel better about being victimized is to do something about it. Good luck, all! CPSnitz

XM Labs — To All You Lazy ###S

All you people crying about being 'scammed' by XM labs or companies similiar to them...you're...

XM LabsRIPPED OFF BIG TIME

This is unbelievable to me that the State in which this company does business has not shut it down! I also ordered my 30 day trial of TriSlim and ColoCure and was charged $4.95 each for shipping/handling. I placed the order on June 25th and did not even receive either product until July 17th which is 16 business days later. So this crap about cancelling your order in the alloted time frame is completely FALSE. They know you aren't going to get your product right away but that's how they have designed their selling scam. It is completely pathetic and totally illegal but it does not seem to be stopping their operation. They will also charge you under various business names but all related to each other and the same product- for instance my credit card had charges from XM Labs, Simplecleans.com and Newslimu.com. They have different phone numbers but they are in fact all the same place charging for the same product just under different names!
And to top it off- after I ordered my 30 day trial of TriSlim and ColoCure, I ended up having additional fraudulant charges placed on my card from a company called Glow.Com and AG Skin Care. At least these two businesss were very quick to recognize someone was using my credit card fraudulanty and refunded my money, but nevertheless it makes me wonder if someone at XM Labs ripped of my information?
This is by far the most detailed, organized, ruthless, pathetic, underhanded, disgusting way of ripping people off that I have heard of since Bernie Madoff!!! Why arent' they being shut down?

• Pa
    PaulGMS Jul 27, 2009

This XM Labs is a crooked, phony outfit. The people involved with this company must be brought to justice.
    All of the individuals in this crooked outfit belong behind bars.
    Do not give them a penny of your money. Call the Credit card company and cancel your card. And refuse to pay 1 penny to these crooks.
    Paul Schmidt

• Je
    JetLag40 Aug 14, 2009

I totally agree! I was shipped a Teeth Whitening Product which I HAD originally ordered as a "Trial" for shipping charge ONLY of $4.95 but shortly (few days) AFTER receiving said "trial product", I received ADDITIONAL package containing a complete "system" (mouthpieces AND LOTS more "whitener gel") which I DIDN'T order (but DID decide to try AND pay for for $58.71) but THEN, a couple of weeks later, received yet ANOTHER box (which I had to sign for, and thought it was from my Medical Supply company which is also located in that same vicinity and I thought was the shipper of that package)! Upon opening said package, I discovered TWO MORE of these Teeth Whitening "systems" (which I obviously can't, and won't, use as I only have ONE set of "teeth"!) When I tried to "straighten out" this "screw up" I also found out that this LAST shipment (AND $139.97 charge on my Credit Card, was from this "Phantom" XM Brands at "3609 N 29th Ave, Hollywood, FL 33020" which Google says there is NO such place? (How can UPS accept a shipment from nowhere?) This Kenneth Jacobi is MORE than just a THIEF and must be stopped! (And his whole "organization" of hoodlums!) I have contacted the BBB down there but haven't heard anything yet from them!

Capt. Kenneth B. Kelm (Ret.)

• Pa
    paulgms1950 Mar 15, 2010

We must support federal legislation that makes it a felony to defraud over the internet. Federal legislation must punish by felony with a mandatory prison sentence any attempt to propose any "contract for goods or services" that is not completely straightforward without any asterisks (or other devious method) that radically alter a straightforward proposal. Any cooperation by a credit card company would also be a felony with mandatory prison sentences for anyone in a credit card organization that cooperates with such a criminal enterprise.

There are many legitimate businesses on the internet and their good name should not be smeared by organizations and unethical operatives within credit card companies that clearly are defrauding consumers.

Take the initiative and forward this. Write your congressmen or email them and get their support to weed out the criminals from the legitimate businesses on the internet. Paul Schmidt

XM Labs — Unauthorized billing

Placed an order for a sample of Acai & regimex for $4.95 shipping and handling the e mail form stated that...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices