XM Brands Complaints & Reviews

XM BrandsOnline Order For Acai Berry

This is in regards to the Acai Berry Scam with XM Brands. First of all I never recieved the product, they charged my account $87 and when I called to tell them I never recieved the product, they said the item was sent back and my account cancelled and they would refund my money. I thought GREAT! Untill I opened the email they sent me with the directions on how to obtain my email and they are charging me a 45% restocking fee! Not only was I upset about this, but the link they provided me for obtaining the refund does not work. I called them back after having several numbers that did not work. The working number I finally obtaind to first contact them was the number my bank gave me from the original charge. I argued the 45% restocking fee. They do not seem to understand I did not ever get a product to try and that I could not follow the time limit they have on a full refund because I never got the product! So she sent me a second email with the correct link...still does not work. So I thought I would send them an email with my complaints and frustrations. Guess what...the email does not work! So I found a email on this site...hope it works. I called them a 3rd time and tried to get a working email or address or something and they keep mysteriously being "disconnected" I am so frustrated! Any suggestions?

XM Brandsunauthorized charge on my credit card

I ordered their product online for a "free" trial period a few months ago.
I received the trial product and took it for several days. Nothing changed. I didn't lose a pound using the product. I quit taking them, but forgot to read the very fine and lengthy print below the ads which stated that I would be charged $69 for the pills if I did not cancel my account with 21 days. I recently got a charge of $87.47 on my VISA card, which the bank thought was a fraudulent charge and called me about it. I have called the company at [protected], and spoken to two representatives. They both said that I received the product, so I have to pay for it. I think I was stupid for not reading the fine print before ordering, but this is just short of false advertising.

And, trying to find the USHealthNews anywhere (Julia recommended it after trying it for several weeks) on the internet is virtually impossible. I'd like to send HER my opinion of this product!
What a ripoff!!

Stephen Jul 12, 2010

Stephen Jul 26, 2010

XM Brands Scams:

Step 1:

Ask your bank or credit card company to do a CHARGEBACK to get your money back on any unauthorised charges.

Step 2:

File complaints with:

The FTC - you can file a complaint online at:

or by phone: http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/contact.shtm

File complaints with Florida Attorney General as that is where these crooks (XM Brands/ Lean Body Burn and Convert2Media) are based:

Office of the Attorney General
    Economic Crimes Division
    1515 N. Flagler Dr. Suite 900
    West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
    Telephone: #561-837-5000

If you are in the United States you should also file a complaint with the Attorney General of your own state:

Good luck to all and may the houses of the scammers be infested with the fleas of a thousand camels!

XM BrandsFRAUD activities

DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE GUYS, THEY ARE A TOTAL SCAM. I order a free trial of their weight loss pills, when I got the product it was after the 7 day trial period, they went ahead and charged my credit card $87.47. I call to cancel the order and they indicated that they charged me because I did not cancel during my free trial period, but that I could go ahead and return product. Here is where the fraud is. THEY DONT TELL YOU THAT WHEN YOU CANCEL AND RETURN PRODUCT (WHICH YOU HAVE TO PAY), THEY WILL HOLD 45% RESTOCKING FEE.M THIS IS TOLD TO YOU AFTER THE FACT.

I AM DISPUTING THIS VIA MY BANK WHO HAS INDICATED THAT NO WHERE IN THEIR WEBSITE DO THEY DISCLOSE THE FACT THAT THEY WILL HOLD 45% OF YOUR MONEY IF YOU CANCEL WITH THEM. IN ORDER FOR ME TO GET AT LEAST HALF OF MY MONEY, THEY SEND YOU AN EMAIL WHERE YOU NEED TO GO AN FILL IN A FORM AND AGREE (AFTER THE FACT) TO THEIR REFUND TERMS, WHICH YOU REALLY HAVE NO CHOICE, HOWEVER, SINCE THIS IS DONE AFTER THE FACT, IT IS CONSIDERED FRAUD FOR NOT DISCLOSING ALL TERMS UP FRONT WITH THE CONSUMER BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER INCLUDING THE FACT THAT YOU CAN CANCEL, BUT WITH A HEFTY FINE.

THE SAD PART IS IS THAT CHANNEL 6 NEWS DID AN ARTICLE ON THIS AND SPONSORS IT, WHAT A SHAME FOR NEWS MEDIA. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM ANY OF THESE WEIGHT PLACES THEY ARE ALL OUT TO GET US, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "FREE".

THE CHARGES IN YOUR CREDIT CARD SHOW BEING MADE FROM PANAMA, YET WHERE YOU RETURN PRODUCT IS IN FLORIDA, I DON'T KNOW IF THE STATE ATTORNEY CAN HELP WITH THIS. ANY PARTY WANTING JOIN IN PARTICULAR IF THEY TOOK 45% OF YOUR MONEY. MY BANK WELLS FARGO SAID THEY WILL HAVE TO RETURN ALL BECAUSE THEY DID NOT DISCLOSE THEIR RETURN POLICY FULLY. EVEN IF THEY DO IT AFTER THE FACT. CONTACT ME AT: [protected]@yahoo.com.

I will also be contacting the TV stations that are promoting this website

• Mi
    MichelleM 6666 May 31, 2010

I wonder if the news channel is getting kick backs from putting the article on the internet. This is quite a scheme. They have u send back the product n still charge u. It happened to me to and no where did I read about charging the $87.47. So free means 87.47. Sounds like fraud to me. DONT ORDER FROM THEM OR ANY OTHER PLACE ADVERTISING FREE CAUSE THEY WILL END UP CHARGING U A LOT.
    contact me at: [email protected]

Stop Scammers Jun 15, 2010

THEY ARE TOTAL SCAMMERS, HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS. THE OWNERS NAME IS /personal information has been removed/ JUST IN CASE YOU GUYS WANT TO EMAIL HER. THEY HAVE BEEN SCAMMING PEOPLE FOR 10 YEARS WITH PHONE CARDS, SCRATCH OFF TICKETS AND ACAI BERRY . STAY AWAT FROM THIS COMPANY !!! REMEMBER THESE NAMES ISSA ASAD, NOHA ASAD, SONIA, XIOMARA, TOD (SONIA AND TOD ARE MARRIED, HE IS IN CHARGE OF WAREHOUSE) ALL SCAMMERS. THEY ARE LOCATED IN HOLLYWOOD, FLORIDA. THEY ALSO HAVE A GOOGLE ON LINE BUSINESS SCAM. HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

Stephen Jul 08, 2010

96 vividwhitesmiles.com vividwhitesmiles.com

Stephen Jul 08, 2010

Owner of XM Brands:

Name: Issa Asad
    /Telephone number and address have been removed/

XM BrandsUnauthorized charges on credit card

XM Brands made 3 unauthorized charges on my personal credit card. Furthermore, they have never sent me any type of product or service by mail or email and, when asked, the repeatedly say they will "email" the product or service to me, it has never occured. Additionally, they have promised me a full reversal within 10 to 15 business days on repeated occassions but have never fullfilled the reversal or the product/service that i was charged for without consent.

I have logged over 3 hours of hold time with XM brands only to be passed through 4 different managers; each telling me they will resolve the matter...the first charge of $1.97 occured on my credit card on nov 17th, 2009 for a trial period for me to "review" the product that i never received, then on Nov 27st, 2009 a charge in the amount of $79.97 posted on my credit card without ANY contact phone number provided on the charge description on my card...then, on december 21st, 2009, another $79.97 charge was placed on the same credit card, but this time, with a contact phone number and a different product that i never received by mail or email. This matter has continued to date and i was forced to cancel my credit card as there were additional charges appearing on my card for the same singe inquiry i had made on the 17th of November 2009. I am so angry that i am attempting to sue this company going ahead and i am in contact with a lawyer that is considering the matter as a class action suit as i think anyone can assume their fraud has netted millions at this point. Anyone that reads this post, please contact me at 410.842.3475...Mark

• Ku
    kuriouskats Jul 23, 2010

I agree and am frustrated with them on the the way they handle business and outsource their customer service. The customer service company, Virtual Business Systems, will not transfer you above a supervisor and can not give you any additional information. While my account was charged in the agreed amount for a trial period, their web site failed to state that they are based in Panama (and I therefore pay 3% to my bank for int'l). Additionally, they charged me $1.39 (plus 3% to my bank)which was not stated in the terms and conditions, customer service only states that it is and can't tell me which line nor email it to me. They also put the $78.98 on pending with my account the same day the trial was initiated.
    It was unfortunate that I didn't have the information initially that the corporate is XM Brands, has an F with BBB and multiple complaints against them. I hope you move forward with a class action suit!! There are obviously many people frustrated with this company!

Jon Chen Jul 28, 2010

Home Based Income Academy (USA based company) made 1 unauthorized charges on my personal credit card. I went their website and purchase a kind of start kit product, and paid about USD4. I found nothing interesting and exciting, then left. but last month I received my bank statement, and found they charged me another 59.95 USD without any advanced notice for me. When asked, nobody gave a clear answer about this.

I think it totally wrong or illegal for them to do so. I am planning to sue this company with my bank first. If my bank cannot solve this, i will try to take any legal action i can find...

A word for all of you, don't buy anything with your credit card from this website. Once you buy anything, their system will memorise your card number and charge you anything i didn't intend to buy.

Jon

XM Brands — Unauthorized money taken out of my banking account

XM BrandsUnauthorized Use of Debit Card

I had a charge of $1.97 tacked onto my debit card that I didn't authorize. All that it showed was XM Brands out of Cancuun Mexico. There was no phone number listed. The Visa Fraud company called me letting me know of some other unauthorized possible fraudulent charges and that is how I found out about this charge from XM Brands.

I spoke to someone at my bank and they gave me a phone number of [protected]. After being on hold for a little bit H. Miller took my call. The phone connection made it extremely hard to hear her by the end of the conversation. I explained to her that I had indeed went onto a Google Making Money online using advertising website. It only had information that was being sold and that I was pursuing. She told me several times that this charge was for a promotion. I told her that I had saved every web page when I was looking into this a month ago and that their company wasn't listed any where on the pages. Therefore, I didn't authorize the payment. Which I knew what payments I had authorized, because I wrote them down in my checkbook to withdraw the amounts authorized. She wanted to argue with me until I mentioned that I had saved each web page and that my bank and Visa Fraud had contacted me. She started signing a different tune, after being adiment that she couldn't refund the $1.97, and told me that she would talk to her supervisor and would I hold the line. The phone connection was so bad that it sounded like she hung up on me and then I heard the operator sound.

Since this I have cancelled my debit card and am going to pursue it and the other charges through Visa Fraud.

Hope this helps. I still am unclear as to what the "promotion" was for she wouldn't say, but she did make it very clear that she was working for XM Brands.

• Ca
    Candace M Feb 10, 2010

I was scammed by this company called XM Brands. I went on one web site to order a product called Advanced cleanse and also an Acai product for a trial fee of shipping and handling of $3.95 for each. For some reason the Acai order did not process but I did not realize it did not at this time.

I got the links off the www.weather.com web site where it pulled up another internet site (http://www.healthnews10.com/?n=178&k=weather)which lead me to two other sites (http://www.tryacaiberrypure.com/2/?id=b7f5113f83376fc4&subid=19770 and http://www.tryadvancedcleanse.com/2/?id=b7f5113f83376fc4&subid=19770) where the actual links to the products I did order but again one of my orders did not process. The one that did process was the Advance Cleanse product.

4 days ago I went over to the site again to see about their product and I went into the terms and conditions which said that I had 14 days to cancel the membership which I did and I even called the company back once again to make sure I did not get charged anymore from them.

Well the reason I went to check out the products again, thinking I had ordered the Acai and the Advance Cleanse products from this company was because a charge from a web source had charged me $3.87 ( 02/02/2010 Debit Card Transaction SII*INTRORDR866889218 86 01/29SII*INTRO $3.87) and I am thinking this just did not seem right but shook it off because I was thinking I was dealing with the same exact company. I am thinking that the $3.87 is not right and so I went to the web sites to check out the shipping and handling for a the trial offer.

While I was on the web site for the Advance Cleanse product I noticed the terms and conditions and that is when I found out if in 14 days I would be charged approximately $150 if I kept the membership. Well I decided that was way too much for their product so I called customer service and cancelled the membership 4 days ago (February 6, 2010) which was still in the right time frame to cancel. So thinking after calling this company 2 times to make sure I got the account cancelled and that they actually gave me a cancellation number and the 2nd person did repeat it the second time from off the account, I felt I was in the safe zone. Not so!!!

Then yesterday, February 9, 2010, a charge for $87.47 (Pending Misc. Debit POS DEBIT SII*ONLNORDR8776833080 8776833080 $87.47) was pending on my bank account (This is the XM Brands way of debiting an account) and I had no idea why I was being charged this amount since I cancelled 3 days prior and was within my safe time frame. I used the 8776833080 number, that was included from the number on the bank online statement, to make my first contact with this company and talked to a lady named Karen.

I got a foreign lady named Karen who sounded oriental to me and she refused to tell me who the name of the company was at first. I demanded that she tell me what the name of this company was that charged me $87.47 on my card. She would not tell me till we had been in the conversation for quite some time.

Finally she tells me it is the XM Brands and than she asked me if I has authorize the order and thinking it was the first original company I had ordered from that I was talking to, I said yes but as I went on about that I had called and cancelled the membership within the correct time frame of 14 days, which was 3 days prior to my call to them, she told me that I only had 10 days to cancel. Now I was confused and thinking how is it that they can change the days from 14 to 10 days and that I actually did cancel in the right amount of time according to the terms and conditions of their web site. Again I am thinking I am talking to this company I actually place my order with and not knowing this was a company who fraudulentlly took money out of my banking account via my debit card.

I even gave Karen the web site name of www.tryAdvancedCleanse.com of which she tells me this is their web site and I believe I even repeat it to her and she again tells me it is their web site. She even has the nerve to ask me why don't I try their product which I had no desire to try anything that they had to offer to me because they had debited my bank account when I had cancelled and again I am still thinking this is the company I ordered from originally.

I was also told by Karen, the first lady I talked to on Feb 9, 2010, that if I had cancelled the membership of their product that I would have received email verification. I told her that there was no email sent to me and that some inept person who works for that company failed to do their job correctly. Again at this time I do not realize that I am dealing with a company that somehow got a hold of my personal bank account debit card, my email address, and my mailing address.

Karen tells me that I authorized the order on January 29, 2010 at 6:00PM and I am still thinking this is the original site because this is the exact time I ordered from the original site for the Advance Cleanse product. But this is not the same company but I did not realize this until talking to the second lady named Candace.

So I am going around and around with Karen and I get really angry at some points in our conversation because I am sick and tired of hearing her saying, "I'm sorry, " and that I had authorized their company to debit my account for their product. I finally got so upset with her I am screaming at her that I want my money refunded and that I don't want to hear her say, "I'm sorry, " or that I authorized the order when I didn't.

Also when I ask what the web site address is to their company this is also questioned by Karen as to why I want their web site. Finally she tells me it is www.xmbrands.com.

After much going back and forth with this lady and we have been on the phone for a long time she finally puts me on hold for a very long time to talk to her supervisor named Candace. It is during my conversation with Candace that I realize to google this XM Brands company and that is when I pull it up that many people have been taken in fraudulently by this company. Now I have a clearer picture of what this whole matter is about--fraud!!!

Some how this XM Brands company fraudulently took money out of my bank account for an order I did not authorize to begin with, took money for a so called 10 day trial of their cleanse product, again which I never authorize, but not only did they charge me the $3.87 shipping and handling charge, I never received the 10 day trial they accused me falsely of ordering and authorizing. So the pending charge, as of Feb 9, 2010 of $87.47 I was charged for was charged to the same debit card that they told me I was suppose to have authorize, which I definitely did not authorize. In fact, up till Feb 9, 2010 I had not even heard of the XM Brands, Inc nor have I ever visited their web site. I am told that I authorized the order for their cleanse product which I never did and they actually sent me a product that was not even the cleanse product but was their Acai XM product when I was repeatedly told by both Karen and Candace, they told me that I authorized the purchase of the Cleanse product not their Acai XM product.

When I question both Candace and Karen and mention the cleanse product, they do not refer to it as Nurti Cleanse but just as cleanse and when I call it the Advance Cleanse, they tell me that is correct. I mean I said Advance Clease several times to them and they always tells me, "Yes, this is what I authorized the XM Brands company to charge me for."

Then the customer service reps had the nerve to ask me why I did not want to try their product and Karen even told me she could give me a 20% discount. I told them that I did not want to try nothing that they had to sell and that I wanted a refund of my money.

After being put on hold once again by this lady named Karen, she finally gets me over to her supervisior named Candace who asks me the same dumb question about why I do not want to try their product. Then after a very long conversation I tell her repeatedly that I want my money back that they had stolen my grocery money and she finally tells me that I will receive a refund within 14 business days and that I will receive an email verification. I ask when will I receive the email verification to which she, Candace, tells me within 24 hours. What a lie, too, because I never received an email verification and it is well past 24 hours.

So I call the company XM Brands from off their bottle that they sent me and charged me for, which is /removed/ and talked to a 3rd lady yesterday and I have no idea nor can I remember her name but she ended up hanging up on me. She was a regular customer service rep and she tried to patch me through to a supervisor but was not able to after again a long hold time.

She told me to mail the wrong product back before I would get a refund. Never mind that I was charged $3.87 for something that they accused me falsely of authorizing that they never sent. Well I have read enough from other people on the web to know even if I mail this product back, I will not get a refund from this company and besides this company charged me for a trial fee for a product they never sent to me so they fraudulently took money on me twice.

This company falsely took money out of my bank account via my now cancelled, as of Feb 9, 2010, debit card and now I am going to have to mail this product back to get a refund which means I will have to drum up the money to pay to ship this product back to include to make them sign for it which will probably costs me at least $10 and so now I will be out more than $100 from this company. They will have their product back and be able to ship it out to another person who they will probably most likely steal money from. I mean it can go on and on with this criminal person who runs this company.

I am on a fixed income. I do not own a car and get around in a power chair or a walker when I leave my home. I don't have the means to go to the post office to mail back a product to the XM Brands company, other than a bus trip, only to hand it back to them and never receive one single penny back for my trouble that they put me through. Why they have not even sent me the 10 day trial sample and they charged me $3.87 unauthorized. What makes me feel safe in trusting them to do the right thing? Nothing at all!

When I told them about the trial product that they were supposedly sent to me that I never ordered or never received, Karen's reply to me was that she cannot control the mail. Yet they can send me out a full size bottle of a product I never ordered and charge me $87.47 and it does arrive to my address but they cannot get a 10 day sample out to me. Something is fishy out in New York City. I am going to keep the bottle they sent to me and charged me fraudulently so that if the FBI wants to see the bottle they can. I will keep it strictly for legal evidence.

This guy needs to be arrested and sent to prison for money fraud. He also goes by the ALIASES of KENNETH JACOBI. Some how he is getting into people's personal accounts and stealing money from them fraudulently. Why he has not been stopped by now I have no idea. All I know is that I had to cancel my debit card yesterday--Feb 9, 2010--from my Chase bank account and I have to wait on a new card and plus too I am out as of right now a little over $90.00...$91.34 to be exact.

XM BrandsNever received product

I ordered $1.97 Google Work from Home starter kit. After calling the company numerous times still did not receive email with user ID and password. It is very difficult to get through to their customer service and I got disconnected a few times I tried to complain and cancel my subscription. One of the customer service reps told me that she has to hang up because her supervisor is complaining that she has been on the phone with a customer for too long. Requested supervisor to discuss matter, refused to connect... Very frustrated with this company. I utilized the email that was posted on this website for their customer service and sent a request for cancellation. Will file formal complaints as well.

Stop Scammers Nov 13, 2009

XM Brands owner 's name is /name removed/ he also owns a company called Telecom World which he sells phone cards ( probably a scam too) and a company called Odyssey Promotions which he sell scratch off lotto tickets, also a scam!! Stay away from these companies. He has been scamming people for the last 15 years! He will get what is comming to him one day! His company XM Brands is in Hollywood, Florida he runs it with his wife. She is also a scammer. He used to be in Miami Florida (Miami Gardens) to be exact and he moved to Hollywood. He lives in Broward County Florida in a house that he payed from scamming people. STAY AWAY from any Google profit house business and any Acia Berry, teeth whitener, colon clenser or anything else that is associated with XM Brands. It is all a scam nothing works. He runs Odyssey Promotions from the Hollywood office as well with his partner in crime her name is Sonia Acosta. They have been working together for a long time and are scammers as well. I have the inside scoop on the whole company. If you want more info write me and i will let you in on details. more to come soon... XM BRANDS IS GOING DOWN!!! I have deeper pockets than that ### so believe me.../name removed/ and everyone that is connected to him IS GOING DOWN!!!

• Br
    Brniz Jan 27, 2010

I so agree with this, this guy and his people need to be stopped, they are nasty vial little vulchers taking advantage of those of us trying to earn an honest buck and then kicking us while we are down. They are the worst kind of scammer. No soul. I too ordered a starter google kit for 1.97 and was to be receiving information, then this month was charged another 77.83 as monthly subscription fees! I never knew I was subscribing to anything or I would not have done it, then I never got the information, when I called I was on hold for over an hour, but not giving up I got the kids name at the company, an Alex Patterson, probably not his real name either. I cancelled the subscription as well as notified my bank card company to have them stopped. They are going down, I also notified the Better business for false information and product that does not exist!!! Thank you for letting me vent. [email protected]

• I am an unemployed mother, who was taken in by the Google, work from home ads...I paid 1.00 for the s&h fee for a cd- come to find out that a charge by xm brands was also taken at the same time for 1.97- and two days later 77.83 was charged. I called my bank and had the debit disputed, was given back my 77.83 and now two months later, the bank just withdrew thw 77.83 again!! When I called I was told that they "temporarily" give you the money back until the dispute is followed through. I understand it was my mistake to be suckered in by something claiming to be a legit. business to work for Google, but I authorized a charge of a 1.00, not the other two charges!! I feel violated. Like I said I'm a mother who is unemployed and every dollar counts. My bank told me to follow up with the BBB- which I will do- does anyone have the address, phone #, or url of the "XM BRANDS" company??? The bank also said that they (xm) provided sufficient information to make it a legit. charge to my account- how does that happen?!?! I called them two months ago when this happened and was told I would be refunded my money- ###, every word out of the several people who I was passed around to. I'd like to try and prevent them from doing this to others.

XM Brandsscammed me out of 139.00

I am so discusted and furious over this company, I ordered 1 4.95 bottle and now have recieved 2 more bottles and a diet plan I never ordered and was charged 139.00 dollars on my on my credit card!!! Ive called numerous times and all i get is a answering service that says theyd call back!!! This is such a major scam--- Im going to report them on the news and get to the bottom of this crap!!!

• Mi
    Michele0517 Sep 08, 2009

I reported then to the BBBof Florida, everyone should do the same. They do not credit you any money and they only let you cancel over the internet and not the phone. They owe me my money because I refused their product and they told me I could not get my money back.

• Di
    dissatisfiedinMA Oct 14, 2009

I absolutely agree with the complaints!! I think the whole thing is a huge scam and have told all of my friends about it so they will not be mislead about this product. It was very misleading to see only $4.95 to be charged then you are automatically in some subscription for an expensive product (to be billed $139 avery 2 months) and the only way to cancel is on-line and no money back. So not happy with this at all.

XM Brands — SCAM

XM BRANDS INC IS A BAIT AND SWITCH OPERATION. HERE IS WHAT I WAS ABLE TO FIND YOU: THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE...

XM Brandsunauthorized charge to debit card

I ordered a 14 day trial offer for $0.99, and received an additional package on the same day with additional products which the company used my debit card account and withdrew $139.00, plus a $35.00 overdraft fee, because the funds were not available. I did not authorize this withdrawel of funds, and I never was able to "trail" the product.

• La
    ladeedi Sep 03, 2009

I agree this is really ridiculus. they did the same to me. debited my account 139.00. I just got off the phone with their so called manager and told me that just because I refused the package I still cant get my money back...I said if I buy something in a store and I decided I didnt want it, I would return it to the store and get my money back..he stated they are not a store and hung up on me.

• Tm
    TMWC Dec 08, 2009

I contacted them through a number 1-800-685-9229 and they were curious how I got that number. I went through Google making money online and got charged $1.97. Some how they linked their site through the ad making money site and charged an additional amount. I spoke to an H. Miller at the number here and told her that I didn't authorize that amount. I saved all of my web pages and they were no where to be found! Scam indeed. I'm going to report them to Visa Fraud! After a long drawn out conversation of "I'm sorry's" H. Miller told me she would put me in touch with her supervisor to get the $1.97 back. The phone connection was so bad that it sounded like we got disconnected..next thing I knew, we were!

Hope this helps someone! Check into these things before you sign up they are all intertwined!

XM Brands — Unauthorized billing

I called the company and they instructed me to send the box back return receipt. I did. Then I was notified...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices