www.AP9*PMIdentity.com Complaints & Reviews

www.AP9*PMIdentity.com — Money withdrawal from account without permission!

SCAM- taking money out of our checking account for several months without our permission. Get your Debt card...

www.AP9*PMIdentity.comCharges to my banking account!

Last month (January) I was charged twice the same day $19.95 for [protected]@PMIDENTITY services which I am not interested in, I again am charged this month with two withdrawals from my banking account for something I do not even know what it is good for. I have written before and I have no way of having you picture return the four deductions you have made. I need this to be done immediately, it is causing me financial hardship. I do not count with that money and I am not willing to pay for something I DO NOT WANT.

Comment Guidelines

4 Responses
    • Ro
      Robert E. Donahue Feb 24, 2009

I have been charged $29.95 twice per month and I want it stopped now. I don't use your service and I want out now.

• Ev
      evelyn draper Mar 24, 2008

go to your bank and have them put a freeze on this company so it cannot deduct anymore money from your account. They also have a form you can fill out to reverse the charges back into your account

• Aa
      Aaron Mar 24, 2008

Call intelius.com and they will refund your money.

• Ne
      nettie stinnett Mar 22, 2008

I also have been being charged from this company and after contacting them they said they would only refund one month after them taking 29.95 + 1.00 starting in november 2007. I have contacted my bank and plan on taking it all the to get my money back.

www.AP9*PMIdentity.comcharged 14.95 unauthorized

I got charged 14,95 off my account. Should not have. I am going to get somebody to investigate this.

Comment Guidelines

5 Responses
        Maurice Jordan Jul 09, 2008

Correction, I have been charged $19.95 per month for the last 6 months. Can't seem to shake them!

Maurice Jordan Jul 09, 2008

I, too, have been duped into a $9.95 monthly charge by PM Identity. I've emailed them to cancel but have had no response. Someone help!

• Mn
        MN Feb 08, 2008

I was also charge wrongfully. It seems not to be the service that is doing it but another company which tricks you into also signing up with PM Identity. I called the number listed with the charge and they were able to tell me through with company I "signed up" with. I requested to cancel with the charges reversed and they complied. Be sure to get a confirmation #.

• Je
        Jesmary Lopez Jan 23, 2008

I speak for the purpose of informing you that I debitaron my credit card services which have not requested.
        12/04/2007 $ 29.95 - 01/02/2008 $ 29.95.
        Thank please solve my problem and make the refund my money to my card.
        Without anything more to add and thanking them for their prompt response.
        Jesmary

• Fe
        feyisara o job Jan 11, 2008

i am so agrieved about this charge,onsidering the fact that i called to cancel in october but the representative that i spoke to was able to convince me to stay on that she has switched me to one time yearly charge of $14.95,which shall be charged in then November.This November charge was effected accordingly.I am now suprise to see you charging my account again for no reason.I am highly displeased moreso that i did not have any money in that charged account at that time hence committing me to paying overdraft which i am hereby charging you to pay aswell for breach of your contract{$31.00 overdraft}.Please respond to this email asap.thanks
        FEYISARA JOB.