WORLD MARKETING SYSTEMS Complaints & Reviews

WORLD MARKETING SYSTEMSWas Taken and Scammed

I signed up with World Marketing Systems June 2009 and unfortunately took the highest program after their representative told me I would do well with that program. I spent somewhere around $5, 000.00 and only earned About $750.00 in one year. I am a pensioner and thought it would bring in a nice sum of extra money to help out our household, WELL, anyone reading this just DO NOT get involved with this company because all they are there for is to SCAM you, they say when you make money they make money, well, they make their money alright because with their smooth talking representatives they have you convinced everything is on the up and up. Was I ever a fool. I can't believe I was caught up in their lies. All they do is laugh all the way to the Bank at the people they have scammed. I am surprized they haven't been caught up with yet.
Taken for a Fool!!

WORLD MARKETING SYSTEMSScam

I signed up for world systems in Feburary 2009 and spent $250 and I havent made any money yet, I keep calling the customer service and they said to me I need to purchase more packages to actually make money and the cheapest packet available was $750 and other ones were so much more dearer! I was dissapointed I told them that I wasnt expecting to pay more money. I am a mother of a newborn son and I stuggle to pay off my bills ad rent. Joining world market systems I thought were gonna help me get my life back on track. I was saving up to make 750 bucks for them until I realise i searched them in google and found out they were a scam. I got really upset expecting to help get my life forward on track and pay off debts. I could really use that 250 bucks i purchased on my bills.

Samantha Robinson Jan 14, 2011

**********IF YOU HAVE ISSUED ANY PAYMENTS TO A COMPANY THAT HAS NOT PROVIDED ANY SERVICES AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A FULL REFUND PLEASE CONTACT US - We can get you a full refund if it has been within 18 months since the transaction. We have no upfront fees, or contract to be signed, and no personal information is needed to start the dispute process which on average takes about two - three weeks. If you have been a victim of another form of telemarketing fraud please let us know! --- [protected] Ext 410 or [protected] Ext 401 --- email: [email protected] or [email protected]

• Ab
        abcde May 28, 2009

type in world systems scam on google.. you will be surprised on all the negative feedback. I heard the 9 min audio last night and it all sounds too good to be true.. well after doing some research.. IT IS!! that company also goes by traffic designs and 24hr cash flow... they are all the same company. I didnt give anyone my CC as I said I had to talk it over with my husband and he was a little put out by it and said well start with the lwoer package (after saying the platinum would work best for me...)... he will be calling back this evening but I think I will call him first to say take me off any calling lists you have created and I do not want anything more to do with any of those 3 companies. Glad I did some researching in the meantime! Hope you both can get your refunds!!!

Maddie Bridges Apr 18, 2009

Hi All,
        I have signed-up with World Marketing Systems about 8 months ago
        in 2008. I have acountered similar problems with them also. I've
        paid $377 Dollars which for me was even higher in Australian Dollars and couldn't get any help from anyone I've tried to contact.
        However, my persistance paid off, they refunded my money.
        So Loren Dodt, keep at them, don't give up!!
        I can give you a TIP, if you still wish to get involved with Internet
        Marketing to earn money as a stay at Home Mum, visit the following Website and receive FREE GUIDENCE :
        Mark Broidi who posted this guide is a God-sent to Internet Marketing newbees, he's a very succesful marketer and he's willing to help others to do the same. I'm just a beginner myself and it feels great to have a mentor who's there for me when I need help. Give it a go Loren, good luck! A fellow Aussie. Maddie from the Sunshine Coast QLD

• Ck
        ckally Feb 28, 2009

I have asked World Marketing Systems to take me off their phone list twice in the last month and they are still calling me.