World Market Systems Complaints & Reviews

World Market SystemsA warning to others!

A horrible scam, pushy sales people who are good, so be careful! Don't touch this rubbish, it's a SCAM. They should be locked up. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! If you are looking for a home business go here first:

• Ab
    abcde May 28, 2009

just heard the 9 min audio last night.. all sounds too good to be true and when I told the guy that he said "well thank you"... the audio sounded really well put together... and then they say what package will you go with?? you have to have a cc or paypal and they can set you up with a webpage bla bla bla.. you promote ebay, amazon, travelocity and sony (all well known companies). IT IS A SCAM. search world systems scam on google.. and you will see and get to read all the negative feedback. Glad I didnt sign up for anything and when I said I had to discuss with my husband first he said well why not start at the silver package for 149.00 I said although it is the lowest package I will still have to discuss it and needed some time. He was a little put out by that but I am glad because I searched it on google this morning and could not believe all the negative feedback. Thanks everyojne for posting the information. Glad I did some research! You pay world systems to advertise, they pay themselves to advertise and you cant get a refund as they paid someone else to do the advertising within their own company but under a different name.. Search everything!!! Traffic Designs, 24 hr cash flow and world market systems are all the SAME COMPANY...a Ponzi Scheme! If you do pick a package.. you will be sucked into buying better packages to help you "get people to your site" and the minimum one starts at 1500.00... so dont fall for it!!! Get the word out there before someone you know gets sucked in.

World Market Systems — Fraud and cheating!

This is ridiculous, and I feel silly that I fell for it!! I was told to buy the 'Starter package'...

World Market SystemsScam and cheating!

This company claims that you can make lots of money by referring people to your website that you purchase from them. You then have to pay additional money for them to send out emails on your behalf, promoting your website, and yet there is no way to tell if they actually send out these emails that you have paid them for in addition to the money that you paid for the website. You get very little help from the advertising department, if you get any at all. The response is terrible. I have paid out money of my own in advertising this website, and have gotten no bites. I will be requesting a refund when my 90 days are hope and hope I get no problem with that.

• Va
    Val Collard Feb 22, 2008

I feel I have also been ripped off by this company as I was talked into going into this scheme at a very vunerable time in my life when I am trying to cope with a husband with terminal cancer and the bit of extra money would have come in handy To help offset expenses for his treatment. I remember sitting here one night when my husband was having a very bad night just filling in surveys etc. and the next morning got a phone call about this site and how it would help me after telling Jeff about my circumstances and how I probably would not have the time to put into the site but was overriden by Jeff by him saying they would set up the website etc. and I would have very little to do except for a bit of advertising and emailing the {my website} to people which I did but lo and behold when I tried to access my site the only way I could find it was to go through one of their emails to find it so how is anyone else supposed to find it. I find living in Australia it is very hard to contact them by phone because of the time difference and when I did get through to them was told Jeff was not available to talk to me so was put onto someone else where I proceeded to get nowhere and got off the phone very irritated and have just about given up on this until I found this site. I have had no traffic on the site and if anyone did contact them from the advertising etc. I did I have not heard from about it so I have just aboout kissed the money goodby so I hope not too many more people get caught like me.

• Te
    TEE Aug 25, 2008

omg! i just join them last week! is this really a scam? after 90 days only u get your refund back?

• Ab
    abcde May 28, 2009

just heard the 9 min audio yesterday and all sounds good and I even mentioned it sounded too good to be true! Now from searching the name on google and getting nothing but that it is a scam and negative feedback, seriously thinking that I wasted my 9 mins listening to it. I did not sign up with them thank goodness. A rep is calling me tonight to see whick package I would like to go with... NONE now!!! thanks for all the negative feedback from everyone. Might have made a big mistake. Good to those who actually are making something with them but as I have read there are more who were scammed than actually made something. I read that you pay them to advertise, they pay themselves to advertise through a company they own... and you cant get a refund without a hassle as they pay another company to advertise when that other company is one they own... money laundering???? very suspicious if you ask me

MayaQ Jun 22, 2009

Over two weeks ago I entered my data on-line for "working from home". Since that time a guy has been trying to reach me on my home phone number. Today he managed to do so. We had three conversations and he insisted on me that I decide TODAY (and ONLY TODAY) to enter the business and even offered me "a special discount" - of course for the most expensive, PLATINUM PACKAGE. He kept on talking and talking, and talking... I told him, that I am not that kind of a person that might be threated as a bug by a spider... If we want to make a deal - we may make a deal only tomorrow at the earliest. Honestly, I just wanted to have at least a little time to check them on-line. Fortunately, this is what I am doing now. And I will phone them tomorrow to tell them what I've found on the internet and that I am no longer interested in this fake business. In fact, this is very upseting to find what other people do to earn money and how they operate and lie. This is very, very upseting; especially, when bearing in mind, that they earn money on the most desperated of us... On those who desperately need money and loose even more, joining them... !!!

STAY AWAY FROM "WORLD MARKET SYSTEMS" - this is what I strongly advise!!!

Maya.

• We
    Wendy Newton Jul 12, 2009

I have just been sucked in I presume I have kissed my money goodbuy.

Wendy

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices