ADVERTISIMENT

Wood Dash Factory Complaints & Reviews

Wood Dash FactoryWhat a rip off

This company is absolutely horrible. I ordered 2 items and after 3 weeks only 1 came. Each time I called I would be sent to a recording saying they were closed. Even when I actually got a person on the phone, who promised not to send me to the recording... I was sent to the recording.

I was then promised someone would call back the next day after I threatened to cancel my credit card payment. They never called. Needless to say I cancelled the card payment. Whatever you do never use these guys. I'm amazed I got one of the two items. I'm sure that was only to keep me guessing long enough for my credit card company to pay out. I guess they don't know about charge backs. What a rip off.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Wood Dash FactoryDon't do business with them

Ordered dash kit, promised 4-5 delivery, came in 2 weeks. Colour did not match oem. Tried to return, talked to Steven r 6-8 times, kept getting run around, finally got return auth. number to begin return process. Website says that once return auth. number is issued, a credit will happen in 4-5 days. After 2 weeks and several more calls to Steven r credit was finally issued minus restocking fee of 50 dollars plus I am out the shipping fee of $18 to send the kit back. Very poor customer service, do not do business with them.

Comment Guidelines