WI-YU Tea Complaints & Reviews

WI-YU Teaunauthorized service charges

I purchased this tea's "free trial offer". I didn't take time to fully investigate it and that's my fault. After it came I tried a bit and of course as we all know there is no miracle, just hard work, involved in losing weight. I returned the tea for credit (I had to pay postage) and asked for a refund. The next month, no refund. I contacted them and was told that it would come within a week or two. It finally was posted to my credit card account but then I was charged 3 misc. charges for "web access" and subscription fees. When I querried these amounts I was told that by purchasing the tea I had automatically agreed to their ediet service which came with these additional charges. It took me 2 further months to finally stop the charges to my card. The only alternative was to cancel the card altogether and I use it for 2 monthly charity payments that I didn't want to disturb. Long story short, I'm out just shy of $100 over my stupidity in believing in miracles. Beware.

Comment Guidelines

6 Responses
    • Ca
      Carolyn Y Nov 18, 2009

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your

subscription, we honestly didn't mean to

inconvenience you in any way. Our goal is not

to inconvenience our customers .The terms and

conditions of our offer are very visible on the

order page, they are stated on the order page

where you confirm your order, located directly

to the top of where your credit card

information was entered. There is also a link

at the top of the home page that opens up the

terms and conditions in a separate window.

Customer service is our number one priority and

we do everything we can to be open with all of

our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made;

and if you were not aware of our terms and

conditions in our site.

You can talk to customer support seven days a

week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also

staffed each and every day of the week to

respond to any questions you may have both

before and after your order. Simply call us at

[protected] and we will be happy to walk you

through the entire cancellation process.You can

contact us via Email also using this Email ID:

[email protected]

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

• Na
      nancy Apr 22, 2009

Iam writing the Attorney General's office an making a complaint about this I to am a vivitim of this company ..Not only the Attorneys office but better business bureau and the tv stations that back them up. Now this is were we need to nip them in the butt.
      South philly girl.

andrew6363 Apr 15, 2009

I sent for Wi-Yu Tea on trial, but when they sent it they charged me double the shipping and handling, I contacted them and they insisted that only 1 charge was taken from my bank account, but according to my bank 2 payments were lifted, they instructed me to send a scanned bank statement, I did 5 times, but with still no success, they then give me a different email address to send this to, I did 4 times, still after a few months, I still have not heard from them.
      I recommend not to deal with this company, they are cons, stay away from them,

My name is Mr A Kennan, I stay in Scotland

• Ri
      rich aubrey Apr 10, 2009

they took me for about 70 pounds sterling so i got in touch and canceled the auto order but they tried again this month to charge me, ha nothing in my account must try harder .

• Lo
      Lorry Nov 18, 2008

I totally agree. What a scam!!!

• Ne
      Nelds Grayson Nov 11, 2008

I ordered a trial order from Wi-Yu tea, but realized right away that I did not want to continue using this product. I contacted them before the trial period was over and tried to cancel. They said "too late". However, when I threatened legal action, they credited me the 59.95. They do keep charging me a Web Access fee of 4.95 per month and a Membership fee of 9.95 per month. I have tried to get them to stop with no avail.
      There are plenty of irate customers out there on the web. This company needs to be out of business.

WI-YU Tea — Fraud

I ordered a "Trail Offer" of WI-YU Weight Loss Tea for $6.95. I received that order but did not like the...