White Tiger Drycleaners Complaints & Reviews

White Tiger DrycleanersThey Damaged my New Raymond Jacket and not listening to my complaint

They damaged my New Raymond Jacket, which was given for drycleaning vide their reciept No. LSC-319 Dt. 2nd Nov 2009. At their South city centre at Ludhiana.

They are trying to give me damaged jacket, and presurrising me to accept as it is, when refused their customer care at [protected] Ms. Deepti was very unpolite with my wife.

They claim " White Tiger, the first and only ISO Certified company in the country providing laundry and dry cleaning services proves that we offer superior quality to our customers who expect nothing but excellence."

I want to complaint to the ISO certifying body to check my compliant.
Rajesh Jain

White Tiger DrycleanersLow quality

They are the worst dry cleaners ever and they totally cheat their customers by putting up pictures of "STATE OF ART" machinery. Well, their STATE OF ART machinery ruined my $200 Jacket. It got faded and they kept telling me that it was faded when i sent it for dry cleaning and then they said that it was the design of the jacket... the fading was the design. They made many excuses for the fading but failed to admit that it was all their fault. It was a brand new jacket and they did nothing to fix it. DONT GO THERE!

• Si
    Siddhartha Srivastava Aug 11, 2008

India is a country of victims who have no protection from the law. I gave my sisters brand new silk kurta for dry cleaning to white Tigers in Noida. God knows what they did, but it has come back with a new spot and torn at three places.
    Height of height is that they ( as expected) are saying its normal and it happens. when I said, it doesnt happen till you wash it in water and let it hang, then they said it was already there. When I argued then why did u accept damaged clothe and why is it not in your receipt, they said its a mistake.
    Worst thing is that they were laughing when I left the kurta with them !!
    Its still lying with them and they are least bothered because they know nothing will happen to them.
    I want to know how can I file a complaint to Consumer forum, though now a days it is of least benefit, because every time the culprit goes to the Supreme court and gets a stay. But still I want to complaint. they should not go scot free.

• Gu
    GuptaAnoop Jun 23, 2009

I must say WHITE TIGER is one the best drycleaners in India. I get my clothes cleaned many times in Ludhiana, my relatives in Noida and Delhi the services are really excellent. Even they can pickup your clothes from your place just by giving a call.

Excellent services, you must try. I think peoples are writing false because any personal things. god knows...

But you should try WHITE TIGER..

• He
    hello29 Sep 20, 2009

i agree that white tiger drycleaners is none of the inefficient and have no value for time... very unprofessional... you should never go there... i had contact through a telephone no...given ontheir webite... they said i should their on site telephone... which noboby picks up the phone... no value for customers... after another attempt... i do get to speak to them... i fix up a time on a day... but i keep waiting... for someboday to come and dryclean my sofa ... 30 mins alreaaady paasses... then i call up and ask when will they arrive to dryclean... they say electrcity gone at another client house... so when their work his finished ... they will come... cannot give a speific time... what they meant to say when they will get time... they will cum even if it means cum 9.00 in night... wonder how can u dryclean sofa in night... when it becomes soo dark...
    patheic service... lousy customer service in gurgoan... it is disgrace... they r the worst drycleaners... if they cannot value customers and time... they r not fit to be in the market and industry...NEVER GO TO WHITE TIGER DRYCLEANERS...WORST DRYCLEANERS of the world...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices