Wester Union Complaints & Reviews

Wester UnionMoney Transfer

I made an electronic transaction from their website and two days after I still didn't get confirmation and on the third day, they sent back the money to my bank and it will arrive in 5 to 7 business days...up to date pass 9 days and still they don't return my money.

Stay away from Wester Union WU Pay..its a OnLine SCAM company that will manipulate your Bank and hold your money. I have made many phone calls and send many email with zero positive answer.

sati6 Dec 12, 2009

I am a returning customer, trying to send money to the same person on record with them.
    I wanted to use a different card and a group of questions was put to me. Answered all of them. The message came that I have to call WE. I called them and on top of all the questions they want to know my social sec. number and who do I pay the mortgage to and how much. Are they stupid? What is next?
    After that I could not even use my old card. Had to go to the nearest location and bring cash.
    Unfortunately there is no competition. I would newer use them again. Monday I am selling their stock, I do not want to hold on to the company that is being run by idiots.

noris Jan 28, 2010

Mandan correos que gano pemio qué se debe Consignar 200 dólares

• Zh
    zhiling Mar 12, 2015

Can a western union agent anywhere in the world write a wrong sender country and the money will be available for pick up. other than the country he or she is in?

Wester UnionFRAUD STOLEN MONEY

Help put a stop to WESTERN UNION FRAUD.
THE COUNTY CONSUMER AFFAIRS HELPS WHEN WESTERN UNION DON'T GIVE MY MONEY.
" The Department of Consumer Affairs regularly investigates complaints of consumer fraud. When discovers violations of the law, the department presents its findings to prosecuting agencies for criminal or civil prosecution. Our small claims advisors will help you use the Small Claims Court and our Dispute Settlement Program offers you free mediation services. "

Wester Unionis to easy to some one get money

wester uniondon; is to easy to some one get money from westerunion no body ask from id or passport, and they never confirm the person get the money. this man get from my bank $3500. and from via westerunion $2500. if any body want to used westerunion think 7 times is no good. the name of the guy is francis bentley hook from lagos nigeria cell ; [protected].

is to easy to some one get money

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices