Wessels Complaints & Reviews

WesselsI have been told by sms that I have won r450 000 in the samsung yearly promo 20/17 but I want to confirm that this promotion exists.

First sms 11/12/17
I am concerned that this is a scam of some sort.
I was told that had won R450 000 in this promotion.
Payment not received.
Willem Smith has been dealing with me - an employee with Samsung, or so he says
Yesterday and again today, I have got numerous phone calls where I have been asked to pay for the delivery of a cheque to the amount as stated above

I live in Howick, KZN

Wesselswebmail

We have a problem, our daughter lives in Haiti and when she comes home, she likes to see here mail and use the webmail.
What does she need to use the starband.net site?
Our ip-adres is:
84.86.42.177

Anton Wessels
[protected]@hetnet.nledee

• Me
    Melissa L Aug 24, 2009

Have you tried contacting the company, that's probably the only way you'll find out what your daughter needs.

• Me
    Melissa L Aug 24, 2009

I don't really get why you would post on a complaints board when you have no complaint?!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices