Weed-A-Way Complaints & Reviews

Weed-A-Waylawn care

Weed-A-Way is just a waste of your time and money.
Last year 2018, I paid in advance some high two hundred CAD.
The Weed-a-way company showed up after calling 3-4 times that too after a month.
In the whole season, they showed up only 3 times and weeds were same big and green, no impact of their chemical.
First year they charged in advance, so I thought the service is only for one season and its over.
In 2019, I received the invoice of $65.43 dollars for spring fertilizers and weed-suppresant as per them, but in actual didn't receive any service.
I know this, because to go to my backyard lawn, you need to go through a security door which opens through a code. That code was changed this year.
Means they didn't do any service. I advised the company about it over the phone but they still sent me the invoice threatening that they will send the case to collection.
Since the amount was small so I paid the amount to avoid any blot on my credit history.
Please beware about this company and advise me if I have any legal options.

Weed-A-Way — Questionable billing

I contracted with Weed-A-Way to fertilize my lawn, during the period [protected]. At the beginning of each...

Mississauga