WebMoney training Complaints & Reviews

WebMoney trainingBilling

This is a scam!! DON'T SIGN UP FOR IT!!! When you sign up and even acknowledge the $69.95, another charge of $29.95 will be magically billed to you without your consent. According to them, this is a companion, automatic membership when one signs up for Web Money Training. I never signed up for it and I was not advised that a $29.95 will be billed to me too. I was furious! Add to that, the worst customer service! I am on hold and have been advised of a 20-minute wait to ask for a refund for the $29.95. The rep read my email back and gave me an incorrect email address, that's why I did not receive an acknowledgement email, yet, they said that I won't be eligible for a refund anymore. Furious! My next step will be to report them.

WebMoney trainingWebmoney Training cheating as 7 day Trial Period

I have enrolled for 7 day trial from google popup.After 7 days they charged &69.97.I called up customer care and cancalled the account & Trial membership.They given cancellation confirmation number & refund confirmation number. But nothing happened.No confirmation mail also.Again after 4 days they charged $29.95 for Alternative Training.I called cusotmer care & they r telling same thing.I fed up with these.

• Us
        uscustomer Jan 06, 2010

of victims out there. I'm going to file a complain with Internet Crime Complain Center http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx . If

For those of you who do not check your credit card history, do it now. You may find suspicious charges from some unknown

vendors for $1.97, $2.95, $4.95, $9.95, $19.95, $69.97, or $79.95 etc.

America is a good lawful country. The law should be used to protect the public, not the bandit.

• Ad
        AdvocateForSmarterConsumers Oct 03, 2009

Amen.

WebMoney trainingunauthorized charges

I fell for it too. I thought I was authorizing $1.97 for some information, I received an email that made it obvious this was not what it seemed in the ad that I authorized the 1.97 for. Then a week later I was charged 69.97. I called and complained vehemently and they refunded the 69.97 and cancelled the account I never knew I opened. I thought okay I caught this scam just in time. Now a month later I find out I was charged 29.95 by altfunding.com, my credit card company called and got them to refund the charges, that they say I authorized because I wanted to spend 1.97 to get some information about posting adds on GOOGLE. I wonder if GOOGLE knows that people are being scammed constantly just because they are trying to look for honest work. Just a warning don't fall for it!!!

• Us
          uscustomer Jan 06, 2010

Similar things happened to me. My co-worker is also cheated by a similar fraud. Searching the Internet I see a huge number of victims out there. I'm going to file a complain with Internet Crime Complain Center:

If all of us victims do our best to fight back we could draw enough attention from the public and our government agency to stop it. (If the criminals are caught and sentenced, we can then possibly get our money back.)

vendors for $1.97, $2.95, $4.95, $9.95, $19.95, $69.97, or $79.95 etc.

• This is exactly the same as MONEY MASTERY has.

They are just plain SCAM.

GOOGLE the 'Money Mastery Scam' key word and you will find tons of information.