Web Discount Club Complaints & Reviews

Web Discount Club — stealing money out of my account

I would just like to say that this co. Is a total fraud and have been taking money out of my account for 2...

Web Discount Clubtaking money out didn't sign up for this.

This Web discount club is something I don't remember signing up for and even if there is a chance I want to cancel and there is nowhere to go under their hedding to do so.

Did I just get ripped off?

In my right mind I wouldn't of signed up for this it isn't something I would use.

Charge was $22.99 I can live with this charge but I don't want to pay everymonth.

How do I get this cancelled.

Help
Jaquie Turcott

There id number for me is 1650208
my email is [protected]@aol.com

Web Discount Club — money withdrawn wiithout my permission

I had money(total of $47.99) taken out of my checking account without my permission. It was to a company...

Web Discount Clubunauthorized withdrawal

I received an overdraft notice from my bank regarding a withdrawal of $34.19, plus a $30.00 charge from my bank for insuffiecient funds. I immediately contacted my bank. At that time they got a copy of a check that was presented to my bank for this withdrawal.I have since communicated with the bank officials that I have found this website and that this appears to be a nation wide scam. My bank is going to refund the $30.00 overdraft fee, but at this time can do nothing about the $34.19 because it was presented to my bank with the routing # and my checking account #. I need my money bank, I'm on disability and that was money for my groceries. If you need copeies of the check and the information my bank has, I will gladly fax them to you. MY email address is [protected]@yahoo.com

• Rt
    R. Talamantez Mar 19, 2010

I was checking account status 3/19/10 when an unknown, unauthorized withdrawal of $19.63 went thru I immediately went to bank. They said it was a Web Discount Club that I have to idea for what it is or about. I just want my refund back and how did they get this information? I enjoy using my computer but Im just learning how to use the internet and they took advantage of me! Now I don't feel safe!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices