WALGREEN PHARMACY Complaints & Reviews

WALGREEN PHARMACYHorrendous Young Female Pharmacist Playing GOD

I have suffered through countless major intestinal surgeries because of a chronic and painful intestinal disease I have battled since my teens; I also suffer from severe osteoporosis, among other things. I filled my prescription for pain meds there for years without a problem; always from the same doctor and I never asked for early refills. Last year, however, a young, arrogant female pharmacist was hired and, when I went to refill my prescription, she rushed up to the counter and, in front of other customers and the same pharmacy techs who used to be kind and greet me by name (but said nothing in my defense that day, likely out of fear for their jobs), started loudly barking questions at me re: why did I need this pain medication, how long had I been on it, etc. I was so shocked that I just left and never went back. I hope that this horrible, condescending woman gets her Karmic Payback, real soon.

Resolved WALGREEN PHARMACYovercharge for prescription medication

I have been a customer for many years using Walgreen pharmacy services. On September 13, 2012 I was lucky to only worked half a day when I got the opportunity to call United Healthcare to find out why I am paying $53.53 for fifteen day supply of medication. To my surprise my co-pay should have been $55.00 for 30 day supply. I am a mother of two trying to survive in this tough economy. Making ends meets by only purchasing 15 days supply when I had no insurance. When my insurance became effective july 1, 2012 I believe my pharmacist at walgreen should inform me of the 30 day supply for same price. I was never made aware and that makes me feel very disappointed. I will be looking for a new pharmacy to fill my drugs from now on. sign M. Boreland

WALGREEN PHARMACYPrescription prices

You'd think that with Walgreen Stores being as big as they are, they'd be competitive with their prescription prices for the uninsured. Hell No! I contacted them, other national chains, and independent pharmacies to get prices on medication I'm taking - because insurance is due to expire. Walgreens was the highest price on almost all, with none being the least expensive. At least other national chains, such as CVS, had one item where they were the lowest price. Obviously, with Walgreen Pharmacy, their shareholders are more important than their customers. What's more important, food on your table or your medication.

Resolved WALGREEN PHARMACYpharmacist

first of all..gogetmeasandwich ..you must work for walgreens, lol...and use to the customer was right, . well not anymore..they treat you as they wish and get away with it and sir or mam..if you dont like it then dont work there yourself..customers are limited on where to get meds you can work anywhere but with that attitude, just stay away from others..
now my original complaint. I am a senior with alot of medical problems and loritab is about the only thing I know of for comfort. I cant take just anything or it sets off my rls..I did business with walgreens and I could even get my meds alittle early if need be.. well this time there alittle oriental boy name collin working there this week I havent seen there in this store before but pretty sure hes been in another here I refused to go in and now I wont use any of them..anyways this charater sees my refill and refuses to fill it saying its to early when there were no problems before..so I call and ask the little girl working there when would he be gone where I could find out whats goin on there..she must have told him because I went there in person plus to shop some. I walk back there just in time to hear him talking about me and our conversation and telling his co worker what he thought and they were laughin.. anyone where I was could hear him but I knew it was me up for discussion.. when the girl sees me she says can I help you. I said well I guess you just did and let them know who I was..not a apology one or anything from them. so I just left and come home and called customer service and turned him in..I was still mad this morning and went back to tell the little jerk I wanted it fill then and not ever to set foot there again.. all he did was trying to play the cool one standing there with the blank slant eyed look just making sure he wasnt going to fill it until he was ready to.. I told him I would have his job but he still just stood there with the dumb blank look like hes been threaten before and hes still working which tells me hes been a problem many times playing by his own rules..and the first one of you to say they have to go by law when to fill so be it. but its also a law not to discuss a patients medical to anyone else nor give their opionion.. this is their own rule and law they choose to go by..and I be damn this little feller is not gettin away with this . I will push it to the ends of the earth. Im sick and tired of going in anyplace to be made feel like you are a bother to the worker.. what kind of people are being bred nowdays. and for those of you losers who dont like what I say just go ahead and kiss your own ### since mine isnt available.

• Tr
    Trevor is now a proud father a baby boy Dec 08, 2009

"those of you losers who dont like what I say just go ahead and kiss your own ### since mine isnt available."

Boy you sure told them.

WALGREEN PHARMACYWOULD NOT EXCHANGE PRODUCT

I BOUGHT A PRIMATINE INHALER AT THE WINDOW AND OPENED IT IN FRONT OF THE PHARMACIST, THE PACKAGE HAD BEEN OPENED AND THE INHALER WAS EMPTY OF MEDICATION. THE PHARMACIST WOULD NOT LET ME EXCHANGE IT FOR ONE THAT HAD NOT BEEN OPENED, NOR WOULD HE GIVE ME A REFUND WITH THE RECIET IN MY HAND.
HE IS THE ONE WHO GAVE ME A PACKAGE THAT HAD BEEN OPENED. I WANT A REFUND, I LIVE ON A FIXED INCOME AND CAN NOT AFFORD TO BUY 2 INHALERS AND HAVE ONLY ONE THAT I COULD USE. I COULD HARDLY BREATHE AND HAD TO RUSH TO ANOTHER PHARMACY TO SPEND ANOTHER $21.00 TO GET
ANOTHER ONE. THEY HAVE NEVER TREATED ME THIS WAY BEFORE. I WIIL GO TO WALMART FROM NOW ON FOR EVERYTHING!!!

I WANT A REFUND!!! I DO NOT HAVE MY RECIET ANYMORE.