VSNL Broadband Complaints & Reviews

VSNL BroadbandNon working of internet

A copy of email to VSNL Broadband:

Ref: Enquiry No7081819, Enquiry No. 1839460 dated 7/3/07 and Complaint No.2153100 Dated 16/4/07, Complaint No.

With reference to the above mentioned complaint Enquiry No7081819, Enquiry No. 1839460 dated 7/3/07 and Complaint No.2153100 Dated 16/4/07, Complaint No. 2267624 Dated 30/4/07 Still not working, I wish to bring it to your notice that I have taken an internet connection from VSNL since March 2007. Initially I had to make several phone calls to your office to get it installed and after that the performance is very unsatisfactory. There were repeated failures in the connectivity. For the past more than 15 days it has stopped working. Despite my repeated complaints and telephonic reminders, nothing seems to move in your office. All reminders are falling on deaf years.

I request you to kindly take the necessary actions to rectify the complaints, as I am facing a lot of problems due to non connectivity of the net and suffering some losses in my business also.

I hope that with this letter, the things will be expedited at your end.

• Ba
    Balkishan Agarwal May 05, 2010

I have a connection of VSNL Broadband connection ID is [email protected] with one year subscription and I have been facing regular interruption .The problem is so frequent that it would happen every day.Last 10 days the connection is out of order and we have make complaint every day but there is no any progress.
    Our request if it cannot be solved immediately then please discontinue our connection so that we can go for other connection.
    B.K.Agarwal

Anna John May 10, 2014

Dear Sirs,
    Since April 8 my Broadband interconnection is not working. # 0468 2350 177. I have registred many complaints over the phone and went with the modem to the Telephone Exchange Kaipattoor. They could not find any defect with the modem & promised to rectify the fault. Today its the 10th of May yet till no one bothered to set it right. One Ms Rema Devi- may be she is the Manager I suppose- (because there id no name plate I could see). I herd her instructing the line to look into the matter. I am so exasperated by these lethargy of the VSLN. WOULD SOME ONE PLEASE HAVE MECRCY AND RECTIFY MY DSL LINE?

VSNL Broadband — Never try VSNL Broadband

VSNL Broadband has no customer sense. First they dont have a toll free number to raise any complaint even...

VSNL BroadbandNo connection for a week

I am a Broadband Customer of VSNL at Pune. My connection is not working for the last one week. I was able to reach a customer service representative by calling the helpdesk [protected]) after many attempts and spending many minutes on the phone.

I have sent many mails to the service email id ([protected]@vsnl.co.in).

Nor my problem has been resolved not has been there any response to my mails or any call to my phone.

I would like to escalate this issue to the highest level in your organisation as I never expected such unprofessional conduct from a Tata Company.

Please let me know what recourse do I have to make good for the loss that I have incurred as VSNL has not lived upto the expectation. I would want to get my fees refunded so that I can take the services of some other more reliable service provider.

Looking forward to a quick response.

Regards,
Deepak

• Nr
    N Raja Sep 18, 2006

VSNL Broadband has no customer sense in Bangalore as well. First they dont have a toll free number to raise any complaint even from a tata indicom phone. We have to follow up several times on a complaint. VSNL broadband is definetly a bad choice. Proper down time credit was not given even when my connection was down for more than 10 days a month back. I have to make several calls on the status for this credit. I was assured of the credit for which I was curious to see the bill. But the latest frustration is that they have suspended my account without sending any bill. The billing period is changed without prioir notification to customer. Such a junk expereince. I really wonder why the hell are they still in broadband giving such a miserable service to customers.

Currently I have applied a new broadband connection from an another vendor. I am sure it will go that worse as tata broadband.

• Bv
    B. VinuPriya Apr 12, 2007

To whom it may concern:

I have taken net connection before one month, but it is not getting connected itself. I have contacted the customer care for more than 40 times and I have told the problem to each and every person and I have spoke to everyone from the top level to bottom. I have taken post paid connection and I have paid the money for four months in advance Rs. 786 per month unlimited download scheme. I have come and spoke in office also for more than four times, but they have not taken any action till date. I have lost my home transcription job because of your poor service and your carelessness. I have lost around Rs. 30,000. If the problem is not rectified within 24 hours then I am going to take serious action against this by handing over this letter and filing a suite in the consumer court.

• Dr
    D . Ray Jul 30, 2008

Our broadband modem is not working since 26.07.08
    Docket no. U9626 dated 26.07.08.
    Urgent please.
    Works Manager

• Aj
    ajithkumar Dec 03, 2008

sir,
    better the vsnl establishment close down and send people who are attending customers care at home
    god bless ou all
    ajithkumar

• Al
    Alex Jose Jun 05, 2009

We have the same issue with VSNL .We were using 1 mbps infint plan.

Their customer suport executives working as Recording media . Very irresponsible management in vsnl . We have complaint about connection problem to custmer service too much time and send mail to nodel officer . They respond for the complaint after 15 days. Its just a moden reset problem . To attended the the problem their people take 15 days.After 2 days the connection not working . So we have close the VSNL connection and take Airtel connection . Now we have no issue about connection . No connection brake with in one month .

We have used vsnl connection approcimately 2 year . All month 7 or 8 time connection broked .And to complaint about the issue we have to spend approcimately half an hour in calling . and get response as like Robert .very very very bad custmer mangement and service . Their actitude is just like "they are not responsible for the connection problem "

Regards
    Alex Jose
    Network Adminstrator
    Mail id : [email protected]
    IT solution
    Cochin

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices