With profound grief and sorrow, I would like to inform that the undersigned is harassed by Voltas for poor AC services since 2013 and non handling of complaint (one website -35 complaints and so many complaints to Mr Vijay, Mr Sumeet Singh, Mr Anil Sharma, Mr V Rao and CEO and Chairman of Voltas.
A) HISTORY OF ACTUAL CASE : ( Following is the case posted at your web site complaint)
I would like to draw your kind attention to this fact that :
1) Service for my Window AC 1.5 ton was made through your company authorised Service Centre i.e. CHILZ, C-3/11, Janak Puri, New Delhi, against Call slip No [protected] (Cash Bill slip No 41069 dated [protected] paying Rs. 500/-).
2) Again Service for the same Window AC 1.5 ton which was made earlier on [protected] by your same company authorized service centre i.e. CHILZ, C-3/11, Janak Puri, New Delhi, against call slip No [protected] (Cash Bill slip no. 48480 dated 8-8-15 paying Rs. 500/-).
Here I would also like to mention that two times services were also made in 2013, details are given below :
a) Service for my Window AC 1.5 ton was made through company authorized service centre i.e. Hi-Cool Refrigeration, H-962C Palam Extn., Sector 7, Dwarka, New Delhi, against Service Request NO : 13AP1901877 on [protected] (Payment was made Rs. 500/-
b) Again Service for the same Window AC 1.5 ton which was made earlier on [protected] by your same company authorized service centre i.e. Hi-Cool Refigeration, H-962C, Palam Extn, Sector 7, Dwarka, New Delhi, paying Rs. 500/-, Bill No 902, dated 31-8-13.
With profound grief and sorrow, I would like to mention that the quality of the service being provided by you as well as your authorized service centre is not up to the mark and why there is always need two or more services are generally required for the same AC with a span of just 3-4 months only. Hence the question is :
1. Why two or more service are required only for one season i.e. only for 3-4 months even in a posh locality like Janak Puri, New Delhi?
2. Why you are charging Rs. 500/- for the service of AC which is almost double from the local market for such type of poor services?
3. Why there is no supervision by VOLTAS against the poor services provided by authorized service Centre?
4. Why you have not made the standards for services being provided by your authorized service centre, it has been seen most of the times they came in hasty and do their work without proper manner.
5. MOST IMPORTANT POINT : WHY VOLTAS DO NOT REPLY AFTER COMPLAINING IN THE GRIEVANCE CELL THROUGH ONLINE WEBSITE OF VOLTAS and why there is need for Reminder 34 for reply?
You are, therefore, requested to kindly look into this matter seriously by your top level and take immediate action and compensate for harassment by wastage of time and money of the customer in this regard.
B) Following are the points since Aug'2015
- No action has been taken even after 35 emails on your web site of Voltas
- When Delhi Team ( i.e. Mr Anil Sharma, Mr Sumeet Singh and Mr Vijay Kumar) of Voltas was approached through their emails directly they do not responded or responded inappropriately.
- It is a matter of deep concern that after so many complaints directly was made to Mr Sanjay Johri, CEO of Voltas and Mr Ishaat Hussain, Chairman but no suitable action has been taken so far. Also
- a lot of monetary loss (approx. Rs. 40, 000/-)
- wastage of time (more than 3 years )
- a lot of inconvenience and harassment
email : [protected]@yahoo.com
We Have bought Votas A/C Model Vertis Elite Spilt A/C and installed on 05th May 2010. Since that day there...