ViveDecor.com Complaints & Reviews

ViveDecor.comWorst online shopping experience ever!

The worst online shopping experience ever!
I wanted to buy a black stylish coffee table, and the price was best with vivedecor. I saw it had good ratings online (but I never read them to realize they were all posted by a same person who obviously does a good job advertising the site) so I decided to buy it from here.
5 days after, no tracking number, no money withdrawn. 10 days after, my money is taken away, and there's still no shipment info on my account with them. Few days after I tried calling and emailing them. Nobody replies to the emails and on the phone I always get the same message: "you reached this message either due to a high call volume or calling out of our business hours". 3 weeks after the table finally arrives - all corners broken, split apart, chipped. The color is definitely NOT BLACK as advertised, ordered and claimed on the package label. Left numerous voice mails and emails, and I just got an automated no-reply email back that I need to provide them with photos of the item before they give me an address where to ship it back. I followed a link they gave me where to reply and it says the session has expired. This is so ridiculously frustrating, I have no words to explain it. I'm stuck with a broken table that I spent 400 bucks for.

And by the way, after all of this I started reading all the nice reviews about vivedecor that made dare to buy something from them, and I bet they were all written by a same person who obviously takes a good care to keep the rating so high.
DON'T EVER DARE TO BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE. EVER!

• Iv
      ivy j Apr 18, 2013

I wish I had read the above complaint before I did business with vive decor. I ordered a washer dryer, next day they notified me by email that it was out of production. Did I want the newer version for 100 dollars more. I said yes. Than I foud out "free delivery" means the package cannot enter the building. You've got to have someone to take it off the truck and into your apartment. For another $150 vivedecor said they would bring it up stairs (on the elevator) but maybe I could I pay someone in the neighborhood to drag it upstairs. First I thought, I should cancel it. Before I knew it Vivecore did. I changed my mind because there was a 25percent penalty for cancelling. I would have lost $200. I had ordered the washer dryers for total of $819, okay, I can reorder, at a cost of$879!!! Overnight, a $50 increase! I am 72, have had one heart procedure, 3 cancer ops, and I SHOULD HAVE GONE TO WALMART, SEARS, OR ANY WELL KNOWN STORE WITH A GOOD REP. I told divedecor that I would pay the $150 but they said I should find a hiispanic, find a hispanic (probablyreferring to the many Mexicans in the area.) Offer them money and they would take care of the problem. This websie is not seasoned. The guys have been, just not efficient enough to run a online store.

ViveDecor.comDO NOT SHOP HERE

WORST ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER. I ordered my sofa over 2 months ago, was charged over a month ago, and keep getting jerked around as to the status of my order. Shipping has been delayed 5 times now for 5 different reasons. If you try to contact them, you have about a 1 in 15 chance of getting a hold of someone. Don't expect a voicemail or email to get a response. You have to get a hold of someone by calling and even then I doubt they will have an answer for any questions you may have. I appreciate the price they were offering the sofa at, but I would never have ordered from them if I knew it would be ANYTHING like this. DO NOT order from this company. I would say that my situation might be a rare occurrence, but I have been dealing with unsatisfactory customer service for the last 2 months now.

ViveDecor.comVery Unsatisfied...

I ordered a TV swivel stand off of Vivedecor after reading the wonderful reviews of fast shipping, friendly cutomer service, etc. Here I am, over 2 weeks later, and absolutely NO info on my purchase! My card has not even been charged yet, and when I login to review my order, it just says "no info at this time." I am outraged at the way I am being treated, especially after no reply from an email I sent to customer service a week ago asking them to give me feedback about my TV stand! I spent good money on this product and have the right to know where my order is and if it has been even shipped yet! I'm calling them first thing tomorrow (since they are closed on weekends), but the way they are treating me now, I doubt anyone will answer. This has been a frustrating, dissapointing, and tiresome experience, and regret ever purchasing from their site. Do yourself a HUGE favor; find your product elsewhere and DO NOT ORDER FROM VIVEDECOR!