viv3lab ltd. Complaints & Reviews

viv3lab ltd.acaiberry capsules

I sent for a free sample of these acaiberry capsules, and received one bottle. from viv3lab ltd. address P.O.box 13511 EH497YH, United Kingdom. Int. Tel: +[protected] U.K Toll-free: [protected] My Customer Number [protected] Order # [protected] Order date 01, 08, 2009. ship date 03, 08, 2009 The shipping and handling was 3.95 in lbs. My visa number was given. When the statement came it was for August.21 Natureberry [protected] Foreign currency $118.63 u.s.d. exchange rate 1.12433 the total taken out of my visa was $133.38.

viv3lab ltd.unauthorized debit to credit card

I ORDERED VITAMINS FOR FREE ONLY HAD TO PAY SHIPPING. ISTILL HAVE NOT TRIED THEM. I DID NOT AUTHORISE THEM TO SEND MORE OR TO BILL MY CREDIT CARD. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY SHIPMENT FROM THEM. THERE IS NO REASON FOR THEM TO HAVE CHARGED MY ACCOUNT ON AUG 14TH 2009 FOR $133.74 twice total of $267.48 I WOULD LIKE A CREDIT PLEASE.

[protected]@yahoo.ca

• Sk
    Skaree Jun 03, 2016

My request for the free trial offer of a product supplied by these people arrived at my address while I was away. subsequently the parcel remained unopened for two weeks and I did not have enough time to use and test it. the company went ahead and took over £140 from my account without my permission.I realise that the company has very cleverly tied this up so I know that I have no chance of recouping my money. The fact that Mr Mcdonald would not even listen to my reason for not contacting them is unfair and unscrupulous. Apparently there have been many complaints about this company and I hope my letter helps to have them closed down as their business practices are disgusting and unethical to say the least.

viv3lab ltd.unauthorised access of visa card

I ordered a sample product from this company which i gave my visa card details for.
I have not ordered any further products and 3 weeks later my account has been charged twice with AUS $148.67
I want this company to reverse this and take my details from their list.

Chad Sep 27, 2011

I got a billing to my credit card that should not have been made.

• Sh
    Sharona56 Apr 01, 2014

Thanks for the information, I took have been stung and was trying to work out how to get out of this situation :)

• El
    Elizabeth Tolmie Jun 28, 2014

I purchased a free sample of Nutriberry Slim and i have been sent more of it .I don't know how to stop it.

• Ba
    backhillboy Jul 15, 2014

I also got a free sample offer. Weeks later another batch arrived and now they have charged my credit card £95.99. How do I get my money back and they can have their unopened bottle of pills back.

• El
    Elizabeth Tolmie Jul 16, 2014

Since i put my complaint in about Nutriberry Slim i managed to get through to the shipping place and they gave me a phone number to get me straight through, and i spoke to someone and told them to cancel everything as i never wanted it in the first place they have since sent me an email with a cancellation notice and i also asked my credit card to block it .

viv3lab ltd.Taken money without my permission

I was searching on internet when this purple tab appeared in front of me offering Free Trial Acai Berrry Detox tablets for only £3.95 what seems to be a good deal for me as I am a full time student and I paid this amount using my Visa card on 06/07/09. Two weeks later (24/07/09)I was charched £75.66 and money were taken from my account without my permission. I contacted this company claiming money back and willing to send this tablets back, but no reply yet.
I visited my bank but was only advised to contact this company first.
Gabriela Pavlikova

Anthonysmith Aug 04, 2009

i jus signed up with grant instructor it sounded like a good idea so i gave them my credit card number. they called me on the phone they said thay could give me free money. did i do a bad thing?

margot fletcher Aug 24, 2009

i see $179.88 taken from the master card. I have nothing to show for this but also i didn't want anything anyway. I did see they were offering a free sample and needed the card for packaging so in my ... i gave it to them!

• Ti
    Tiazee Sep 25, 2011

I sent away for FREE samples of Colon Cleanse & ACAI Berry tabs, for which we only paid for P&H. I did not realise that we actually had to CANCEL any more orders. Most reputable companies leave it to you to actively order a product, not cancel an automatic ordering of their product. I find this a most unfair way to do business, it seems like they are relying on people to overlook this sneaky way of obtaining funds from your accounts. I also am not in receipt of any such products & do not want them as the free samples did absolutely nothing!

• Ko
    Koobze Sep 29, 2011

I completed online to receive free trial of acai berry detox with a fee to postage and handling.

Then i have been debited from same credit card on 2 separate occasions for $149.05 & $145.72. I have reported this to Westpac Bank and require you to credit my account the full amount or alternative i will take legal action and also take this to consumer affairs. This is my second notification.

• Fr
    Freamning Oct 11, 2011

I replied to a free trial for a health product in November. On the form was a tick box which was to be filled in if you only wanted to try the product. I ticked this box.

I received the product, which I found to be unsatisfactory and did not live up to its claims. I tried to contact the number given to cancel the order but was unable to get through.

I discovered today(23/12/09) that on 20/12/09 a payment was made to these people and that another payment has been made to them today as well.

After trying unsuccessfully to get in conact them again, I found a number on one of the containers and tried that in desperation. I got through to a call centre in the States and managed to cancel this subscription, but have been told that I am not entitled to have my monies refunded.

As per the terms and conditions of their refund policy, which I have attached below, if you are unsatisfied with their product, you are entitled to a refund if you claim within 30 days-the only problem is that you cannot contact these people on any email address, you have to wait for them to contact you

Please beware of buying anything from this company, they are highly unethical.

REFUND TERMS

'We want you to be satisfied with our products and services; therefore, if for any reason you are not satisfied with the product you may call our Customer Service department on our UK toll free number 08082389891 or on the international number +44 2031399027. You can also e-mail us at [email protected] and request a refund.

Our refund policy is as follows:

* 1. You may receive a refund of any Product that you ordered up to thirty (30) days after Your order is placed.

* 2. Customers are restricted to receiving a single refund per product ordered. Repetitive refunds are not permitted unless the product, as delivered to you, is defective. VIV3 reserves the right to refuse a refund to any customer who repeatedly requests refunds or who, in VIV3’s judgment, requests refunds in bad faith.

* 3. In order to process your refund, you must supply VIV3 with Your name and delivery address. If you provide us with insufficient or incorrect information your refund will be delayed.

* 4. Depending on the bank that issues the credit card, your refund can take up tothirty (30) days to appear on your credit card statement. If you have any questions about whether a refund has been issued by VIV3, please call Our Customer Service Department toll-free at 080 8238 9891 or (+44) 2031399027 outside of the UK.

* 5. Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.'

maria davies Sep 17, 2013

I orfered some face products from a website orient labs in Scotland I paid a total of 11 pounds for 3 productson their website it stated these were trial products, 14 days later a total of £185 was taken from my bank account I managed to get in contact with the company I explained their website was misleading and I did not sign anything accepting their terms and conditions, I asked for the money to be put back into my account I was told because I didny cancel within the 14 day period I would not get any money back I am appauled that this company are ripping people of I have paid £185 for 3 trial products, which I thought was the £11 paid when i placed the order apparently that was for shipping I would like to get my money back but dont know where to go with this.

Marymoo Apr 28, 2014

Taken money from my credit card account unauthorised by me

• Al
    Alan Thorpe Jun 03, 2014

This is an out-and-out scam and the ongoing debitting of bank accounts is theft. Even if the product had any redeeming features, the amounts charged are out of all proportion to their true value - just check out the same product from a competing company.
    I too have been had by this crowd - purchasing a trial product for £2.99 was soon followed by debits of £90+ that were never authorised by me. The operation needs taking down quickly and the perpetrators arrested.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices