Vista Marketing Complaints & Reviews

Vista Marketingrip off

These people called AGAIN today. They made charges on my credit card for multiple services "that can be cancelled at any time" while I continually stated that I was not paying for anything. They misrepresented themselves as a service for "preferred customers" of my credit card company. I had to cancel existing card and have a new card assigned. Beware!! They already have the full number of your credit card!

Vista Marketingcard number and personal info.

OMG! BEWARE of anyone calling & saying there from VISTA MARKETING--- IT'S A SCAM! They have your address and worse yet the last 4 digits of your bank/credit cards. It freaked me so bad I had to transfer my money from 1 account to the other just to be safe.what they told me was it was from a purchase I made online and when I asked who it was that gave them my info they told me that they couldn't tell me who it was and then had the nerve to ask me if I wanted $...120.00 in gas coupons for $2.95 in shipping fees! I told them they weren't getting anymore info. on me then what they already had. I called my bank and reported this issue to them and then had my funds transferred from my primary account to my second account just to be safe. The number that came up on my caller ID was -- customer service [protected]---I did a reverse look up on the number and it's out of MI. I'm still really nervous abt. this and come Monday I'm going to go to the bank and have them issue me a new card for my primary account that will cost me $8 bucks.

• Di
        Dissatisfied01 Apr 07, 2011

The same thing happened to us. Vista Marketing cannot cancel any subscriptions themselves. You have to contact the two companies yourself. The travel entertainment one is [protected] and the smart shopper savings is [protected]. They played a recording for me to listen to of my husband agreeing to it, although his initial response was "No I do not want any subscriptions". When a person says no to something you don't talk them into it. A salesperson should be nothing more than a person helping a consumer get what he/she needs, not what they don't need and don't want.

• Ha
        Happyconnormamma Feb 04, 2011

I was working for the company for two weeks before I quit out of fear of burning in hell. I figured it was a good deal I was offering. Save folks money, right? Wrong. The supervisors push for 18 per night to go through, if not they send you home. Then IF you DID put your minimum for commision, the fact you did not put in the minimum hours disqualifies you from your "bonus" and commissions. Then they left out certain details. They keep the "fronteres" away from the "verifyers" so the people with a consience can do the job with a false sense of good will. I applied at a fast food joint. It doesn't pay as much as the people who lack the soul to walk out, but I can hold my head high for my kids and sleep better.

Vista MarketingCredit/Debit card fraud

Throughout the course of a week, I received numerous phone calls that appeared on my caller ID as the following: Do Not Answer [protected], [protected].. Internet Orders: [protected]...Vonageholdings: [protected]...Clearwater FL: [protected], Thousand Oak CA:[protected], Portsmpoth VA: [protected], Easley SC:[protected]...These are most of the numbers that have come up, and if I did not answer them before the third ring, they hung up or if I answered, they would not answer me. Finally, I spoke to one girl, and she said I was entitled to a gas card worth $120...and to keep my eye in the mail for it...when I asked what this was from, she hung up...then I received a call again the next day, spoke to Roger, who said they received my name from a recent order I had placed, and they are doing a promotion. So I let him transfer me to another Dept, and the girl needed to "confirm" my mailing information...she then asked me if my address was correct, and to verify my zip code...it was then that I had a red flag go up! I know that your zip code is required if you use your debit card at the gas pump as a credit card. She then proceeded to tell me that there would be a small shipping charge on my next statement of 2.95...at that point I said I did not want it...she said that everything else is no charge, and I could cancel at any time...I insisted that I did not want it, and to take my name off the list...Funny thing is, I had put name on the No Call list with my cell and home numbers just last month, and these are not 800 #'s. No one could tell me which purchase from what company they received my info, and wanted me to confirm my cc # so they could take the shipping charges!

• Ga
          Gail Hutchins Oct 22, 2010

This is a complete scam! This egregious con deserves to be broadcast to the world. DO NOT LET THEM TALK YOU INTO A GAS DISCOUNT which comes in "a large white envelope, you can't miss it." They took my debit card number and helped themselves to a monthly stipend which I never authorized. The poor saps who work there must be very hard up for work. I feel sorry for them.

I hope anyone who works for this snarky outfit reads this and gets wise to this employer.

• Be
          bernard27 Oct 05, 2010

i am complaining PRINCESS YANQUILING of CAPITAL EDGE, nilalandi niya asawa ko pwede ba tangallin na yan nag papasira ng image ng citi!!!

• Be
          bernard27 Oct 05, 2010

i am complaining PRINCESS YANQUILING of CAPITAL EDGE, nolalandi niya asawa ko pwede ba tangallin na yan nag papasira ng image ng citi!!!

Vista Marketing — Rip off company

This company had ripped me of several times. They have called me already with my full account number. The...