Visa Credit Card Complaints & Reviews

Visa Credit CardUnacceptable Customer Service

5/28/09 Today I received a text from "Visa Alert" advising me that there is suspicious activity on my Visa Card and was given a telephone number to call. Since I do NOT have a Visa Credit Card, I called the number to investigate. Of course, there was a recording asking me to enter my visa #. Knowing it was a scam, I attempted to call Visa Customer Service to report this scam. I was asked what my # was and advised the Customer service rep that I do not have a Visa Card but am only trying to report a scam and let Visa be aware of it. The Customer Service rep stated: " Look, Lady, if you don't have a Visa Card then don't worry about it. Use some common sense will you?" and immediately hung up! I attempted to get in touch with a supervisor to complain but I was on hold for 10-15 minutes each time I called. I suppose they hope you hang up if you have to wait too long. I, for one, will NEVER get a Visa Card if this is how they treat customers!

Visa Credit Card — Untraceable debt

Hello, I am writing to complain about a collection that is listed on my credit for $554 as a result of a...

Visa Credit CardHolding up my payments!

Like some of other complaints, They are holding up my payments for weeks. This way they can cause to go over you limit and late payments. They even have when so far to say that my check was return from my bank on a wire transfer, this account has over 6 number in it. Call and nothing but a run around with them when you can talk to someone...

• Da
    Dawn Jul 19, 2008

I put my payments into the mail, well before it was time. I put my payments in the mail on the 28/29th of June and both my cards state that they didn't get it until AFTER the due dates. And I know that is a lie. I've done this before even with a three day holiday weekend and had no problem. So, I got hit not with one, but TWO late payment fees. When I had called the one card company that it was there, etc. The didn't post it until the 18th of July!!! They held it for two weeks. Luckily for me, I paid extra on both of them so that the late payments didn't hurt me. But it does make me angry that they deny that they held the payments. And there is no justice because I can't prove that I had sent them in LONG before they were due.

Joseph V LaManna Feb 16, 2009

My VISA credit card was charge $14.95 for a credit report and I would appreciate the charge removed from my credit card.

Joseph V LaManna Feb 16, 2009

This is on outrage that this was charge to the credit card without the credit card owner's permission.

• Ka
    karol galloway Jan 24, 2015

Visa notified me possible problems with my Visa card I have been calling since 10:13 a.m. < Jan 24 still cannot get through to them used every avenue possible it is always long wait time so I hang up after 1/2 hour and start again. Have had Visa card since 1973 but the service is only getting worse. Can I ever talk to a human?

Thank you ?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices