Virgin Hair by Alex / @virginhairbyalex Complaints & Reviews

Virgin Hair by Alex / @virginhairbyalexHair extensions

My last shipment from Virgin Hair by Alex / @virginhairbyalex was incomplete, 15 of 35 items are missing. When I showed a video, he said it are not his items and blocked me. I filed a dispute with PayPal, which I lost as the tracking showed that the shipment was delivered, I escalated the PayPal case again (yes this goes when you asked to reopen in the chat) and awaiting their decision ones again. Ladies, you better ignore this guy.

• Ri
      Ritfu Hair Salon Oct 19, 2020

Doing some 2 years business with Virgin Hair By Alex @virginhairbyalex and bought for some $15'000, but now he screwed me, sending very bad quality lace closures. I ordered HD-Lace, received a very thick brown lace. This is not the main issue, the biggest issue is the very few and unorganized hair used on the closure, it is heavily shedding, such worse quality I never saw before. I complaint and got immediately blocked. Borked $3'500. As it looks like he is scamming other people too. Ladies, watch out for this guy.