Vibrant Whitening Complaints & Reviews

Vibrant Whitening — SCAM

I ordered the free trial of Vibrant Whitening and thought I was only paying for the shipping-I did check the...

Vibrant Whitening — charges to my cc

DITTO the previous writer... I asked for a sample for $1.00 to check out a teeth whitening product. Thi...

Vibrant Whitening — Invalid Charge to My Debit Account

I ordered the sample size of Vibrant Whitening using the discount code, and paid with my debit card. Today...

Vibrant Whitening — Unexpected Card Charges

Thinking it was a great idea, I checked out an offer from someone I did not know that said there were 2 great...