vGuitarLessons.com Complaints & Reviews

vGuitarLessons.comOnline fraud

I purchased downloadable lessons from vguitarlessons.com. We had purchased a lesson from them before and my son loved it.

They run a special for $97 so for a birthday present I purchased it. I used PayPal for the transaction, although not through an account, just using a credit card.

The $97 was taken by vguitar but I never received the lessons for downloading as I had before. I emailed two addresses on several occasions. I have received no response and my downloadable lessons have never shown up.

I Checked the [redacted] to see if they had had any complaints and found the description of one that sounds just like my experience. It claims to have been resolved with the complainee receiving his lessons.

I'm hoping this is not a rip off because my son loves the lesson format. But if it is not, they have extremely poor customer service.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Ed
      Edward51 Sep 17, 2010

I have to say I've had about the same experience with this site.
      I was well satisfied with my first lesson, but the second time was a total disappointment.
      I too have written several emails but to no avail. They're not read or totally ignored. Really poor customer service.

Ed Anderson