Vbuzzer Complaints & Reviews

VbuzzerHave not used the service ever. vbuzzer continue to charge me 10 dollars a month although I have requested them to cease.

I followed the signing up process with VBUZZER and then realised their charges were for me excessive so before I completed the application I cancelled the form and all references to vbuzzer I could find in my computer.
I have since then been charged 10 dollars per month I have written to them by registered letter and they continue to charge me monthly from my card.
I have not used the service. I have never made any call. and I cancelled VBUZZER application before I had completed it.
Please advise how I can stop VBUZZER from deducting from my card
which is obviously fraud. [protected]@yahoo.com

Jamesmwangi Feb 01, 2011

Vbuzzer has fraudulently charged my credit card twice for 10 dollars each time. I am also seeking a channel to address this and to make sure that it never repeats. James, UAE.

VbuzzerDeceptive Marketing Practices

Vbuzzer is employing deceptive marketing practices to gain revenue.

My credit card information was required to try the free credit and complete the signup process. The offer specifically said that there was no obligation to purchase anything or to continue using it after the 7 day period. I have cancelled my subscription yet my card was charged and the details of my card are still stored on my account on the VBuzzer site.

By these actions, VBuzzer has shown blatant disregard for the Competition Act, specifically 52(1)(a) of the Competition Act - misleading representations and deceptive marketing practices, by advertising that customers can claim a free $5 calling credit.

Attached is the email I received outlining the offer. It states, "You don't need to pay anything for it". VBuzzer has already wasted my time and duped numerous North Americans with this bogus offer. I have repeatedly requested that that they credit my card account with the $10 that they took without my authorization, express or implied, and then delete my credit card and personal information from their servers. They have inept support staff working on my case who take days to respond and then accuse me of using the $5 credit. I did use the $5 credit and I am not disputing that. What I am disputing is their illegal use of my credit card.

from [protected]@vbuzzer.com
sender-time Sent at 5:41 PM (UTC). Current time there: 5:56 PM.
to [protected]@gmail.com
date Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 5:41 PM
subject Vbuzzer Calling Credit
mailed-by vbuzzer.com
unsubscribe Unsubscribe from this sender
hide details Aug 27 (2 days ago)
Hello Bob,

Thank you for signing up Vbuzzer on 2009/03/02
Remember your username is schoolbob, your password is noobrules

To thank you as a long-standing customer, we are very pleased to offer you $5 calling credit. You don't need to pay anything for it, simply download the new Vbuzzer version from the link below, login your account, take 2 easy steps to claim this $5 bonus credit.

Download Vbuzzer Messenger Here

You will have 7 days to use up this credit.

Happy calling!

Vbuzzer Team

Don't miss out on future subscriber-only offers. Add [protected]@vbuzzer.com to your address book or contact list.

You have received this message because when using one of our Websites, you have agreed to receive information on news and updates from vbuzzer.com. If you prefer not to receive future editions of this newsletter, click Here

dealman Aug 30, 2010

Please file your complaint with these organizations. These organizations are extremely helpful and effective in dealing with rogue companies such as VBuzzer.

dealman Aug 30, 2010

They do not give you an option if you intend to use their free $5 of calling. But they say that it is only for identification purposes - to ensure that people are not opening multiple fake accounts. They then turn around and charge your card saying that the preferences are set that way. There is no place on the site that the customer can even set these "preferences" that they speak of.

• Po
    Poornibhoomi Jun 23, 2011

i have subcribed to unlimited plan to call INDIA. It has been not even a month, and i have started getting a message saying that i do not have enough credit to make calls. This is cheating. When i sent a message to support, they replied me back saying this is in accordance with FAIR USAGE POLICY. I do not understand where this FAIR USAGE POLICY comes into picture after subscribing to an unlimited plan. This is daylight robbery. I am calling from MIDDLE EAST. When i subsribed, i did not even know about this. Had i knew, i would not have subscribed to this

• Vi
    VISHAL HASWANI Apr 21, 2012

My Name is Vishal Haswani.
    I created my Vbuzzer account from more than 3 years before.
    But from last more than 6 Months i am not using my Vbuzzer account (User Name is vp_haswani ) because every time it is showing login falied when i try to login with same username and my regular password.
    And now on 26th March 2012 Vbzer has charged on my credit card 30.0 USD without my permission and without my authorization.
    Even i am not using Vbuzzer anymore, i dont know why this ### company are doing so to make people cheating.
    What is the legal action i can make a complaint on this fake company?
    Please help me in this matter, waiting for your suitable advise.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vishal Haswani.

• Mi
    mike li Mar 26, 2015

worst service ever. over charge without notice. all the care is to make money from you. poor service. rip me off.

Resolved VbuzzerCheated me of my credit

I registered with vbuzzer, bought credit worth $20/- to call India. They were very quick with the registration and my credit card but never put that money into my account. Despite my repeated emails with proof of transaction details that was sent to me by them they never bothered to credit my account. After waiting for a week i requested them to close my account and send me a notification that my credit card will not be used in the future. I am still waiting for their reply, they are cheats i have proof of my transaction they debited my account the moment i paid. Their support staff sucks . I am really disappointed with their service and attitude, hope others dont fall for their scam.

• Je
    jen333 Jul 08, 2010

Cheated for my money... My credit card was hacked into by VBuzzer WITHOUT my authorization...and they kept advising me to give my first 4 and last 4 numbers ...! Is this wat you wuld call a service ??? I will rather pay the full price and not be CHEATED !`

• Je
    jen333 Jul 08, 2010

plz return my money as i did not request ur services and i was unable to log in for almost 3 months now ...

dealman Aug 30, 2010

Please file your complaint with these organizations. They are extremely helpful and effective in dealing with rogue companies such as VBuzzer.

samcat Jan 24, 2012

They charge you $2.5 every month until nothing left in your account without telling you if you dont use your credit for 120 days

Resolved VbuzzerI can not enter to my accountand cancel my account

I have open one week ago account in vbuzzer.com. In the beginning was ok, I mean before in my account haven't money. Then when I put money first 10 $ after 2 days 50 $ than they blocked my account. I was surprised and I wrote help support several time, in the beginning they send me one time only like(please downloaded from call.infi Vbuzzer program and enter with your password.)
You know I believed them and I did so, but noting happen. Again I couldn't enter. I wrote minimum 10 times again still no answer.
And I check from net about this company so many people complaining about vbuzzer.com.
Who will hell us I don't no.
I want contact with them, normally every web company there is company contact number, but they don't have.
What should I do???

chockalingam Jun 26, 2010

I am not using v buzzer talk for the past 6 months but now it is known that you have taken 10 doller from my bank account .STILL I AM NOT USING V BUZZER In future do not take charges from my account

My user name ; chockalingamp 10

chockalingam Jun 26, 2010

At present iam not availing your vbuzzer service for the past six months and iam not willing to use vbuzzer in hence i request you to cancel my vbuzzer account

My user name; chockalingamp10

dealman Aug 30, 2010

I have had a similar problem with VBuzzer. These guys are using deceptive marketing practices to gain revenue.

from [email protected]
    sender-time Sent at 5:41 PM (UTC). Current time there: 5:56 PM.
    to [email protected]
    date Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 5:41 PM
    subject Vbuzzer Calling Credit
    mailed-by vbuzzer.com
    unsubscribe Unsubscribe from this sender
    hide details Aug 27 (2 days ago)
    Hello Bob,

Thank you for signing up Vbuzzer on 2009/03/02
    Remember your username is schoolbob, your password is noobrules

Download Vbuzzer Messenger Here

You will have 7 days to use up this credit.

Happy calling!

Vbuzzer Team

Don't miss out on future subscriber-only offers. Add [email protected] to your address book or contact list.

• Zu
    zuodongjiang Feb 01, 2011

Vbuzzer charged my credit money without my permission. It is like a robbery. What a cheated this company ! Can anyone help me?

• Vs
    V.Senthil murugappan Jul 15, 2016

Sir/Mam,
    I am the customer of your site by using phone line.
    Without of my information AED 117.06 debit in my credit card for WWW.VBUZZER.COM THORNHILL CAN. I don't know what is that. So please arrange me to credit that amount.

• Ho
    hotspot Jul 15, 2016

So is the case with evrybody--------what is the reply or response from Vbuzzer team ? They should justify openly otherwise they are guilty and a fraud.------------- Beware evryone

• K5
    k5240 Jul 15, 2016

i have subscribed a plan and credited usd40 to vbuzzer, and the same amount was forfeit onthe same day as 'auto renew' charges, i was just puzzle by this charges. when i check with the support team, the support team respond is poor and do not asnwering to the question but keep telling other story, and they keep addressing you as 'hello', that is the service provided, i can't trust this anymore, esp electronic transaction that had no contact number, no address, but only a support team who providing lousy and poor service...

dealman Jul 15, 2016