USN Complaints & Reviews

USNketones and orange dream

My husband went to a health fair a year ago. After 6 months he decided to stop using these products. He called the person who signed him up and she said she would take him off the list. The deliveries continued so he called her back and she does not respond. He called his bank to stop the direct payments and they have not been able to contact company. He has a cabinet full of this product and does not use it. How can we stop the deliveries. His User #538401
Norman K Moser cell number [protected]. Please help.

USN — USN went belly up!

Hey guys, I was a show host for another shopping network. USN went belly up taking millions of dollars of...

USNA refund of $2,569 is long over due

This past fall, September 2006 to be exact, I ordered a 1.5 carat diamond solitaire, supposedly SI2 ($2500) and a 1oK yellow gold bracelet (69.00). My account was charged immediately. After receiving both items, I was very unhappy with the quality. After many inquiries and a subsequent request to return the both the ring & bracelet, I was finally given an RA #. I immediately returned it, doing everything required as told to do by the USH Rep. I checked with FedEx and the ring was delivered a few days later. I've written three letters to USN with copies of all information on hand, and still I have yet to receive my refund and the phone lines and web site no longer work. I am beyond frustrated, I am due a $2569.00 refund and would like to have it ASAP.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices