used cars Complaints & Reviews

used carsbuyers beware

WARNING! DON'T BUY FROM FARAZ AUTO SALES !!! They are selling a cheap lemon cars with major defects and don't take the extended warranty for $2000 because does not work how they say. The cars which they are selling looks amazing and clean to cover major defect of engine, transmission, or power train. You get what you paid for!!! I bought once from them and never again!!!

• Ro
    robert lee moore Aug 25, 2010

I AM TRYING TO GET A TRUCK HISTORY ON A UNIT I WISH TO PURCHASE. I HAVE THE VIN NUMBER(1ftyr1uvsxua11525)A 1999 FORD P/U.
    WHEN I TRY TO BRING UP THAT PAGE IT SAYS PAGE NOT AVAILABLE. THIS IS WHY I SUBSCRIBED TO THIS SERVICE WAS TO CHECK THIS AND OTHER TRUCKS . CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME?

• La
    laywer Mar 12, 2013

cars are very high mileage bear min of repair work done.poorly and are undercoated to cover large amounts of rust and rot look like salvage cars my tech told me should not be more than 1000.00 to 3000.00 for. interest rate off the wall there taking advantage of the poor should have class action laws suit against them

used cars — unsatisfactory car purchace

I Consigned a 2005 Jeep Liberty with Lakeside auto and also purchased a 2003 Chevy trail blazer. I was told (not in writing) that if the Jeep didn't sell before the next...