ADVERTISIMENT

USA-People-Search.com Complaints & Reviews

USA-People-Search.comThey give you a free trial and get your credit card info

They give you a free trial and get your credit card info.Very confusing website. I have cancelled and they have kept my credit card information on the website. The information was incorrect-one address they gave was the Met Stadium in MN. Incorrect information- Tried to cancel and they emailed me that i couldn't. Dont answer their phone. STAY AS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN FROM THIS WEBSITE!

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Ne
      ne Feb 13, 2008

The data on this website is not accurate or up to date at best. USA People Search ranked in the bottom percentile for accuracy. In one instance we found data that had not been updated in years.

USA-People-Search.comAllowing other companies to charge my account without authoriztation

USA-People-Search is a great website, if you want to get over charged! I recently (about a month ago) searched for an old friend of mine. I paid the $1.95, and unfortunately didn't get to find this person. I thought, no big deal, I just lost $2, but alas, it'll be okay! Well, I received my bank statement this month, and unbeknown to me, I was charged twice, and then charged $19.95 from three different companies. AtHome-Rewards.com, HomeSavingsMall.com, and PrivacyMatters123.com. So, needless to say, $64 later, I am not a happy camper. I called all three of these companies, and they all say the same thing, "You enrolled by clicking on a banner." I notified the company USA People Search, and they say the same thing. Luckily, I have canceled all three "memberships" but I am still trying to figure out how I ENROLLED in these plaes, without even nothing what they are for. The only thing I can figure out is maybe a pop-up came up, and they think yes is yes, and no is yes! I really don't know what this is all about. I guess I am just lucky I only lost that much, and not a lot more!

Comment Guidelines