US Grant Guide Complaints & Reviews

US Grant GuideUnauthorised withdrawals

I have been going through my bank statements and have also come across two unauthorised payments from this company coming to a total of £78.45GBP Stirling. I find this totally unacceptable after only allowing a payment of £1.95. What can be done about this and who can I speak to and am I able to get my money back?

• Lw
    L Wilson/S Ransom Dec 02, 2009

Fraud, tis Web site is a FRAUD. Do not use or sign up for this program.

• St
    stephanie Dec 02, 2009

Of course it is! When they ask for money it is a rip off

• Sp
    Spaceconveyor Apr 10, 2010

I also keep getting charged for this without any results. I am going to call my bank, but I want money refunded! This is ridiculous!

US Grant Guide — $57.61 Not Authorize

I am disputing a charge on my credit card of $57.61. I went on this site to read about a goverment grant and...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices